Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > L.A. Noire
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-16-2011, 11:26 PM   #1
Metabolic XBA
Fear is why you fail...

Metabolic XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Free Agents - Second Place   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   XBA Representer   CABS Beta Tester   Donator - Level 3
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Cadillac Series 75 Limousine

Can anyone please, please help me with this car? It's all that stands between me and my 1400 and I am at my wits end. I've scoured the web and searched every given location multiple times and have never even laid eyes on one.

Almost everywhere says that it can be found in a parking lot near the black ceasar food hut during that mission but I have loaded that case 20+ times and ran in circles around that area and found nothing. Which part of the case are you supposed to look? is it a specific parking lot every time and if it is which one?

Any help would be much appreciated, like giving you my first born appreciated lol

**Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig**

Metabolic XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:44 PM   #2
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryptoniteDragon
Cadillac Series 75 Limousine (4-Door 4/19) - Located in the left (top) most area of the map on a nameless East/West roadway off Fuller near Franklin. Mainly found in Hollywood

Let me know when your first child is born. I'm in need of a bit of cash.
Latest arcade completion: Warface

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:27 AM   #3
Metabolic XBA
Fear is why you fail...

Metabolic XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Free Agents - Second Place   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   XBA Representer   CABS Beta Tester   Donator - Level 3
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Just checked there on every desks free roam and nothing. I'm starting to think my game is just broken or something. How can I have checked over 2 dozen claimed locations and not found a single fucking one! It's mind boggling lol

EDIT: Found it!! fucking Wilshire in a trailer park lot. Man I have never been so happy to hear an achievement pop!

**Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig**

Last edited by Metabolic XBA; 09-17-2011 at 12:48 AM.
Metabolic XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 11:27 PM   #4
Papasuckle55

ButteredToste's Gamercard
I looked there and didnt find it. then i went to the lower road behind the buildings, and it was in a little fenced in lot with a big truck. 93 down, 2 to go!
Papasuckle55 is offline   Reply With Quote