PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > L.A. Noire
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-28-2011, 05:25 PM   #331
Gothikaspawn

gothikaspawn's Gamercard
Can anybody help I just need the Limo and the Hudson Super 6 I've been searchign for them for hours and hours, I've checked every location mentioned in this thread and the other one countless times and I've tried the places in Black Caeser, Red Lipstick Murder and Naked City and still no luck.

Can anyone help?
Old 05-28-2011, 05:49 PM   #332
BDBick

Plymouth Special Deluxe Six

I have spent several hours searching for the Plymouth Special Deluxe Six. Can anyone please give me a better description of where I might find one? I have tried the parking lot to the east of the blood-stained door at least 50 times with no luck.

Edit: Mere seconds after posting I found this car in a parking lot between Olive St and Hill St, north of 5th.

Last edited by BDBick; 05-28-2011 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Found car
BDBick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:21 PM   #333
ConfusedGeek

Confusedgeek's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
pictures and videos 9of what they look like) are nice, but i need specific locations.

uhg i hate this chieve.

so let me get this straight some cars cant be gotten unless you play certain "crimes" over again?

uhg.

i was hoping for hey go to the corner of x and y and right they the car will be.

13 more cars to go . . .
ConfusedGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:22 PM   #334
iTz_Carnie

Send a message via MSN to iTz_Carnie

OXM Frazer's Gamercard
I have a tip for everyone, it probably seems obvious but I thought I'd share it since I'm in a very happy mood. If you're close to 95 and you're having a lot of trouble finding a car that isn't where it says it should be roughly, then instead of spending countless hours and just becoming more infuriated( like I did) I suggest you turn the game off. Leave it for a while. This is probably just a coincidence but I couldn't find the Ford Convertible, no matter what I done. Reloaded the mission over 40 times, drove around hollywood for 5 hours. I left it for 24 hours, just turned my xbox on now, started up "The Black Caesar" save I had, turned around in the parking lot behind the Numbers Operation and what do you know? The car was sitting right there, looking straight at me. Like I said, probably just a coincidence, It's all about luck anyway...
iTz_Carnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:47 PM   #335
Ant

Antlovesbacon's Gamercard
Took me 4 hours to track down the last 4 cars I was missing. It's been said before, but your best bet is to keep warping within the area the car is found. Warp to an intersection, run around for a bit and if the car isn't there, just fast travel to another. This is how I found the Pontiac Torpedo Six, Plymouth Special Deluxe Six and the Packard Clipper Six. They showed up within seconds of getting to a new location.
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:13 PM   #336
MisterCool56

MisterCool56's Gamercard
Buick Eight Coupe located at 2nd and Broadway. Drove through there before and nothing. Second round an abundance of 8's!
MisterCool56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:43 PM   #337
xMarston

xMarston's Gamercard
Really Ford Tudor Convertible is in the parking during the case "A Polite Invitation"?

I have restarted this case like 5 times and still I haven't seen the car in the parking...

It's the last car that I need to complete the game.

Last edited by xMarston; 05-28-2011 at 11:45 PM.
xMarston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 12:25 AM   #338
ConfusedGeek

Confusedgeek's Gamercard

when you start a case, do you go straight to the location or do you work the case until you get to the location?

only the gas man seems need this.

i went to the mendosa apt, a little early, and didnt find the car that the guide said would be there, but i did find two others.
Old 05-29-2011, 01:30 AM   #339
Auburok

Send a message via Skype™ to Auburok

auburok's Gamercard

I appreciate the effort on this guide. I do. But this guide only helped with the truly static cars (Ice truck, military nash, etc).

A lot of these locations need to be tested. I'm not positive, but there's a likelihood that some parking lots will almost always have a specific car in them in free roam. This case specific stuff "parking lot over there" angle doesn't work.

Auburok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 04:17 AM   #340
ConfusedGeek

Confusedgeek's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auburok View Post
I appreciate the effort on this guide. I do. But this guide only helped with the truly static cars (Ice truck, military nash, etc).

A lot of these locations need to be tested. I'm not positive, but there's a likelihood that some parking lots will almost always have a specific car in them in free roam. This case specific stuff "parking lot over there" angle doesn't work.

imagine is assassins creed flags were to move randomly. wtf were they thinking? collectables that move.

4 left, reaad this who thread and got some tips (that may or may not work), but if anyone has anymore tips, thanks.

1. Buick Eight Coupe 1.4
Location: Downtown, Central. Look for one parked in the motel parking lot where you find Film Reel 4 (Nightmare Alley)
2. Pontiac Torpedo Six 1.24
Location: Westlake, Hollywood. Find one during "The Silk Stocking Murder" in the parking lot behind the Maldonado Residence. Also found in the Boxing Stadium parking lot during "The Set Up."
3. Cadillac Serise 61 2.3
Location: Common in Westlake. Also found in Wilshire in the small children's park on 2nd Street.
4. Pontiac Sedan Six 2.18
Location: Downtown, Central. This can be found ambiently Downtown.

btw what does ambiently mean?

this game has giving me a headache.
Old 05-29-2011, 04:32 AM   #341
The Danielnator

The Danielnator's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Found my Desoto 2dr Custom at Westmoreland Ave. and 7th St.

Edit: Found my last one, Frazer Manhattan at the parking lot near the Killer Bandits street crime just north of Olympic Blvd. and Main st.

Last edited by The Danielnator; 05-29-2011 at 05:09 AM.
The Danielnator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:24 AM   #342
xMidget_Furyx

xMidget Furyx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
looking for the buick 2dr sedan and the plymouth sedan any suggestions as i've already played the cases mentioned

EDIT: found the buick 2dr at the airport i just drove off screen away from the parking lot and it appeared.

Last edited by xMidget_Furyx; 05-29-2011 at 05:51 AM.
xMidget_Furyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:41 AM   #343
IDiivil

Send a message via AIM to IDiivil

idiivil's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lormunboy View Post
4-Door #16 - Plymouth Sedan
Found a lot just parked between 8th St. and Olympic Blvd. close to 10th St. Was on the last case "A Different Kind of War". Hope this helps.
Confirming this. Did this on free roam traffic.

Like my avatar? If so, you can see more of my modeling work at http://www.facebook.com/idiivil
IDiivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:57 AM   #344
utingme

utingme's Gamercard
Just wanted to say thank you! Great guide. It actually helped to just see what the missings cars looked like so I could steal 'em as I was collecting the reels.

I do recommend to anyone to load a Kelso mission to collect reels so that you don't have to wait for your partner to quick travel (saves you time!).
utingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 08:06 AM   #345
Beachgrad05

Jett Fuel's Gamercard
Thanks much for the guide and for the person who supplied all the videos. That really did help. The cars all look so darn much alike that I probably have passed one of the final two that I need a zillion times.

I still need:

Mercury Custom 2DR (East Downtown is the "location") - What area constitues East Downtown...maybe some border streets or a smattering of cross streets or a landmark to use as a "hub". Will try to replay "silk stocking" case in the morning.

Packard Custom - (The Gas Man)....I played the case thru and when I came out of Instaheat after interviewing the Instaheat guy, I saw the car in the lot. The cut scene played (and YES, I let it play all the way through)...when it came back to being playable...the GD car was GONE. FRUSTRATING doesn't even come close. Will give that case one more try and probably do minimal clue finding to get the instruction to go to Instaheat.

These are the last two things I need to get 100% for the game.
Beachgrad05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 08:22 AM   #346
Corpsebean

Corpsebean's Gamercard
Any tips for Oldsmobile Hydramatic 88?

Last Car I need to 100% this stupid game. Been to Hall of Records like 30 times now.
Corpsebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 08:42 AM   #347
uhKillswitch

uhkillswitch's Gamercard
Chrysler Town and Country

I'm trying to find this car for ages now.
Drove around in Hollywood and tried replaying the "A polite invitation" mission without luck.
Any other suggestions...?

Never mind.
Just found it.The randomness of this achievement was driving me insane.

Last edited by uhKillswitch; 05-29-2011 at 08:48 AM.
uhKillswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:02 AM   #348
xMarston

xMarston's Gamercard
Well, I have just found Ford Tudor Convertible randomly around Wilshire.

I have achieved the 1000G's finally!
xMarston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 11:18 AM   #349
The Horror

Managed to find all but 2 vehicles without using a guide. I can't be arsed to drive around any longer, I am giving in and just using this guide to find my last 2 *sigh* Oh well.
The Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 01:47 PM   #350
Nitnoid

haZZmaTTaZZ's Gamercard

Quote:
9. Buick Ambulance
Location: Central. This is actually a rare find. It's not the same make as the ones the city has in service. This Buick model can be found in the West Central area on 8th Between Beacon and Union.

Actually, there is a better place for this ambulance and it isn't at all rare. Just go to the Good Samaritan Hospital (a landmark) and there should be three of them at any given time.
Nitnoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:03 PM   #351
martdude16

KILL3R N4SH's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
I only have 1 car left to get...

2-Door (7) - Chevrolet Styleline

I have spent hours looking for this (using the description in this 'guide' and other ways), with no success.

martdude16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:43 PM   #352
jfm7391

jfm7391@gmail.com's Gamercard
I can't seem to find the Chevrolet Van anywhere. I've fruitlessly tried the location in OP's post, and been all over westlake for hours with no luck. Anyone know where I can find it?
jfm7391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:56 PM   #353
Riverpatrol

Riverpatrol's Gamercard
thanks for the great guide!

Riverpatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 04:40 PM   #354
Beachgrad05

Jett Fuel's Gamercard
The Packard Custom FOUND. To clarify the clue re: finding it at Instaheat. It is there when you ARRIVE. I thought I had to do all the clue finding and interviewing and watch the cutscene AFTER that to get it. Instead...you arrive and there is a small cutscene. THAT is the one you need to let finish.
Old 05-29-2011, 04:59 PM   #355
CKWPORT

The Batman IRL's Gamercard
Down to 92/95.

The last 3 are not spawning anywhere.

4 Door - Plymouth Sedan
4 Door - Hudson Super Six
Sports - Lincoln Model K Convertible Roadster

Nightmare search this with no map of the loactions, and it seems to be a random spawn anyways.
CKWPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:08 PM   #356
Beachgrad05

Jett Fuel's Gamercard
http://www.gamesradar.com/f/la-noire...5858594034/p-5
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKWPORT View Post
Down to 92/95.

4 Door - Plymouth Sedan

Nightmare search this with no map of the loactions, and it seems to be a random spawn anyways.
I found the Lincoln Model K Convertible Roadster near an Apt. bldg when I was searching for Film Reels. White Heat.

Check this out to get the location for that film reel and you will hopefully find the roadster in the parking lot across from the apt bldg where the reel is. That is where I found it

Last edited by Beachgrad05; 05-29-2011 at 05:11 PM. Reason: didn't post the link I tried to include.
Old 05-29-2011, 05:34 PM   #357
xMidget_Furyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKWPORT View Post
Down to 92/95.

4 Door - Plymouth Sedan

i found the plymouth sedan during the second arson case. At the location of the fire. i turned the camera around and about 3 of them were driving by. I've also seen it around joe's dinner. also, in some back alley parking lots in Wilshire. I've also seen them on the wilshire road. Also check the airport parking lot, it's the top of the map where 2 roads cross and you see what looks like train tracks. i found the plymouth sedan there and the buick 2dr sedan. if you don't see it the first go drive off screen and the cars will change.

Old 05-29-2011, 06:01 PM   #358
Ragingchickens3

morning's Gamercard
I am seriously confused. People say that they find the Hudson Super Six at Scott's Garage's parking lot at 4th and Los Angeles. Well everytime I go there, there is one car parked there at a booth and nothing in the parking lot. Can someone please elaborate on what this means?

Ragingchickens3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:03 PM   #359
xMidget_Furyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragingchickens3 View Post
I am seriously confused. People say that they find the Hudson Super Six at Scott's Garage's parking lot at 4th and Los Angeles. Well everytime I go there, there is one car parked there at a booth and nothing in the parking lot. Can someone please elaborate on what this means?
On what does what mean? why is there only 1 car?

Old 05-29-2011, 06:06 PM   #360
Ragingchickens3

morning's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMidget_Furyx View Post
On what does what mean? why is there only 1 car?
I don't understand what it means by "parking lot." The parking lot for Scott's Garage is surrounded by a fence and there is never a single car for it. I know where Scott's is, but where is it's parking lot?

Ragingchickens3 is offline   Reply With Quote