PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Nin-2 Jump
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-23-2011, 08:53 PM   #1
The Stray

NeoStrayCat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

Nin2-Jump Achievement Gude

Copyright:
This guide is written for the sole use of x360a; if you wish to use this information please ask first.

Overview:
Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10
Offline/Online: 200/0
Approximate amount of time to 200: 2 to 3 hrs.
Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
Number of missable achievements: None
Glitched achievements: None
Do cheat codes disable achievements? No
Does difficulty affect achievements? No
----------------------------------------------------
Intro: Nin2-Jump is an Adventure Platformer game made by CAVE who has also brought great Shumps such as DeathSmiles, DoDonpachi, and countless other titles. This game is kinda similar to N+ in a way, but you’ll be playing as Nin-Ja who must save Princess Sakura from the evil ninja Namakura and you’ll be playing in 50 courses of ninja-style action.

Controls/How To: Although Nin2-Jump has a easy to read tutorial on how to play the game, it’s a simple to play as it is to know how to play, but your objective in each room is to collect Scrolls and head to the Gateway to finish the level, there are also bosses to fight within every 10th level as well.

is to Jump, is to use Kusari/Hook, and is to Power Up (or auto-use when gauge is half-full or more when contacted by an enemy), which in case will defeat enemies when you use it, and will refill once you get more scrolls or in a brief period of time.

Final Words: Nin2-Jump is a really fun game to play and adds some replay value to get the best times and scores.

FUJIYAMA - 10
Get World 1 cleared in Adventure Mode.

Story related and cannot be missed. Simply Clear World 1, and defeat the Kazan Ninja: Fujiyama. You’ll always beat him around 50sec. Just simply jump over his projectiles.

SAKURA - 10
Clear World 1 of Adventure Mode within 5'10"000.

See: Nazuna

MENDOU - 10
Get World 2 cleared in Adventure Mode.

Story related and cannot be missed. Simply Clear World 2, and defeat the Kendo Ninja: Mendou. You’ll always beat him around 50sec. Use the Kusari right close to the walls and ceilings to avoid the projectiles.

ASAGAO - 10
Clear World 2 of Adventure Mode within 4'05"000.

OIDEYASU - 10
Get World 3 cleared in Adventure Mode.

Story related and cannot be missed. Simply Clear World 3, and defeat the Geisha Ninja: Oideyasu. You can beat her quickly around 20sec. Power up and attack the fans.

SAZANKA - 10
Clear World 3 of Adventure Mode within 3'45"000.

YOKODUNA - 10
Get World 4 cleared in Adventure Mode.

Story related and cannot be missed. Simply Clear World 4, and defeat the Sumo Ninja: Yokoduna. You can beat him quickly around 25sec. Power up and attack the mini sumo’s.

HIIRAGI - 10
Clear World 4 of Adventure Mode within 3'40"000.

NAMAKURA - 40
Get World 5 cleared in Adventure Mode.

Story related and cannot be missed. Simply Clear World 5, and defeat the Daibutsu Ninja: Namakura. You can beat him quickly around 25sec. Power up and destroy his projectiles.

NAZUNA - 10
Clear World 5 of Adventure Mode within 5'40"000.

It's best to clear each and every level with S ranks, so you can get faster times and earn the time based achievements, if you didn’t reach the target times for any level, replay them and earn “New Record” times.

CHOUNOYOUNIMAI HACHINOYOUNISASU - 30
Survive over 3 minutes in Score Attack Mode.

Score Attack is a bit different than in Adventure mode, in this mode, you have to defeat enemies while powered up and to also go into fever mode once you collected 1000 on your item counter, be careful, you cannot harm “Death”, even with power up, best stage to do it is on the Spring level, just for basics and go around in circles, and after 3 minutes has passed, this will unlock. This video will also help out on how Score Attack works.

Gather round all CAVE-kun. - 40
Collect all hidden CAVE-kun in Adventure Mode.

Cave-kun’s are the “C” logo’s spread out in each of the 50 levels and are really easy to find, though sometimes well hidden until you find them, after collecting the last Cave-kun and completing the level, this will unlock.

Sig by Setsuna

Last edited by The Stray; 06-27-2011 at 07:32 PM.
The Stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 11:24 PM   #2
FeLizP
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to FeLizP Send a message via Yahoo to FeLizP Send a message via Skype™ to FeLizP

FeLizP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Hey Stray, I got your message and I must say this guide is great to the second power!

I know how easy the game is(and cheap) but it's always still cool to see someone post a guide up for it just to explain things thoroughly. It needed a guide anyway even Harms Way has an achievement guide.

Oh you might want to consider submitting this one too, I'm pretty sure no one has submitted one for this game yet so it should get posted on the main site relatively quickly.

Again, a wonderful job here, you did the achievement tiles "right" in my eyes plus the font makes it look very majestic. A job well done. A+

EDIT: I didn't know this game came out on my birthday, just like Trouble Witches!

Last edited by FeLizP; 09-28-2011 at 12:42 PM.
FeLizP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:45 AM   #3
The Stray

NeoStrayCat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Tnx ^_^, and what do you mean submit to the main site, you mean the main index page of x360a or I'd figure its something else I'm missing? Other than that, have to sticky it too.

Update: I get what you mean now, thanks for asking...

Sig by Setsuna

Last edited by The Stray; 05-25-2011 at 05:34 PM.
The Stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 03:51 AM   #4
BurritoDePerro

BurritoDePerro's Gamercard
Are the collectibles really easy? is there a guide or something for that? thanks
BurritoDePerro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:10 AM   #5
amacteur
In the sky

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Yep, collectibles are really easy... you don't need any guide to find all of them with no effort
Old 06-21-2013, 02:25 PM   #6
Cilisien
Maximum Club's Knight

Cilisien's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Cilisien   Staff Club - troy0891   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
I know this is an old guide but would like to say thank you none the less, Got this game on release but stopped after world one decided to put it on again today and already have all 5 world timed achieves! Just collectibles and score attack to go

Thanks XxLil Raver xX for the avatar and sig!
Cilisien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 01:00 AM   #7
ojpitre

OJpitre's Gamercard
The only achievement I'm missing is: CHOUNOYOUNIMAI HACHINOYOUNISASU.

I've tried many many times without success. Anyone can give further tips & tricks ? Tutorials, videos ?

Gamertag: OJpitre
ojpitre is offline   Reply With Quote