PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-04-2006, 06:52 AM   #1
tie wrap

Strike Force: Red Cell for Xbox 360

Their will be a new shooters game along the lines of Ghost Recon. It’s called Strike Force: Red Cell. The game will be released on xbox 360 and PC. Hmm lets hope for that this game will kick some **** like GRAW.

tie wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 08:11 AM   #2
DarkLif3

DarkLif3's Gamercard
Strike Force is something that is very dear to my heart. See, I've played the Strike Force mod for Unreal Tournament (1999, PC) for years. I was in a very good clan that was number 3 on Clan Base. Once Unreal Tournament 2004 came out I was waiting for Strike Force to be released. It did, and it wasn't good.
I have some very good memories and friends from Strike Force that I never want to let go. Making a Strike Force retail game is a great way to live some of those memories again and to let others start making their own in this great game.

They better get it right.
DarkLif3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 03:53 AM   #3
tie wrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLif3
Strike Force is something that is very dear to my heart. See, I've played the Strike Force mod for Unreal Tournament (1999, PC) for years. I was in a very good clan that was number 3 on Clan Base. Once Unreal Tournament 2004 came out I was waiting for Strike Force to be released. It did, and it wasn't good.
I have some very good memories and friends from Strike Force that I never want to let go. Making a Strike Force retail game is a great way to live some of those memories again and to let others start making their own in this great game.

They better get it right.
that wasnt really a nice experience. good thing you posted your experience. lets just hope they made it better this time. having second thoughts for this game. thanks
Old 04-05-2006, 06:11 AM   #4
DarkLif3

DarkLif3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tie wrap
that wasnt really a nice experience. good thing you posted your experience. lets just hope they made it better this time. having second thoughts for this game. thanks
No no, the experience in the original Strike Force mod that came out for UT99 was great! i played that for years! I was so hyped up about Strike Force 2004 I think I set myself up to be disappointed. Not to say it wasn't a good game overall, I just didn't like it. It didn't feel like the first mod. I'm pulling for it though.
DarkLif3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 06:05 AM   #5
tie wrap

thats pretty nice... you have tried the game in pc. cool