PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-24-2011, 10:53 PM   #1
killeralltime

killeralltime's Gamercard
the guy in the trailer who you think it is?

right around the one Minute mark the guy that has a strong "will" who do you guys think it is? i personally think its ghost and he did not die in mw2 because the guy look like he has the head gear that ghost had in mw2 and i replayed the mission where he "dies" and he got shot in the upper shoulder and when they burn roach the solider only pours gas on roach not ghost that my opinion
killeralltime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:37 PM   #2
iAshley91

iAshHD's Gamercard
I thought Makarov was simply referring to how Zakhaevs death instigated what is 'World War Three'.
iAshley91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:59 PM   #3
BlindxLink

Send a message via MSN to BlindxLink

BlindxLink's Gamercard
Ghost didn't die? He was shot and set on fire. What are you talking about?
Old 05-25-2011, 12:17 AM   #4
koopakiller64

Stewtendo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
After getting shot with a .44 magnum at point blank range and set on fire, I have high doubts that he survived.

The only thing that I can think of that might lead to Roach and Ghost surviving is that Archer and Toad were providing sniper support so it could be possible that they saw the whole thing and got ghost and roach out of there before they died.

Also the guy in the 1 minute mark looks like a soldier with a helmet more than Ghost to me.

Thanks to Gackt
koopakiller64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:57 AM   #5
Hamburgerous

Hamburgerous's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by killeralltime View Post
right around the one Minute mark the guy that has a strong "will" who do you guys think it is? i personally think its ghost and he did not die in mw2 because the guy look like he has the head gear that ghost had in mw2 and i replayed the mission where he "dies" and he got shot in the upper shoulder and when they burn roach the solider only pours gas on roach not ghost that my opinion
It would appear people didn't read the OP. I've highlighted the bits that address what was said.

He'd be very, very lucky to be alive, but with it being a game and all. It's entirely possible. Especially if Woods and Reznov are potentially still alive.
Old 05-25-2011, 08:34 PM   #6
FlexibleToad

FlexibleToad's Gamercard
maybe it's ghost's secret son
FlexibleToad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:42 PM   #7
JonnyNumber1

JonnyNumber1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlexibleToad View Post
maybe it's ghost's secret son
I want to say his name is Casper lol, yeah I think its ghost just because of the head shape.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:39 PM   #8
killeralltime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgerous View Post
It would appear people didn't read the OP. I've highlighted the bits that address what was said.

He'd be very, very lucky to be alive, but with it being a game and all. It's entirely possible. Especially if Woods and Reznov are potentially still alive.
THANK YOU its a game they can change anything it was just my opinion
Old 05-27-2011, 07:29 AM   #9
Resident Jesus

Resident Jesus's Gamercard
Maybe Gaz? Anyone thought of that? Much more likely that Gaz survived then Ghost..
Resident Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 07:48 AM   #10
Darkhound64

Darkhound64's Gamercard
I haven't played mw2 for a while now so I'm a bit rusty on all the enemy characters.
Makarov was the guy from the "no russian" mission correct?

And yes I know this is kind of off topic
Darkhound64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 07:57 AM   #11
Giptuc

Giptuc's Gamercard
Massive reveal that its Gaz / Ghost under a new name!!!!!.... Like its pretty obvious the with the amount of little things they had between Ghost and Gaz.. Same Voice actor, his name was Ghost..., Wore a mask all the time and his mask had a skull on it that his character was a referance to him..

Honestly though, im agreeing with the OP, the guy in the trailer looks a hell of a lot like Ghost. Maybe he will swoop in to save Soap and Price haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhound64 View Post
I haven't played mw2 for a while now so I'm a bit rusty on all the enemy characters.
Makarov was the guy from the "no russian" mission correct?

And yes I know this is kind of off topic
Makarov is one of the main bad guys in MW2. He is the guy leading the terrorist attack

100% Retail: 17
100% XBLA: 7
100% GFWL: 1

Last edited by Giptuc; 05-27-2011 at 08:01 AM.
Giptuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:12 AM   #12
Giptuc

Giptuc's Gamercard
*SPOILERS*

It very well could be ghost! According to the COD Wiki.. http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Sim...2_Riley/Trivia and quotes from Robert Bowling.. he says "Ghost... isn't exactly dead... but you'll see what I mean soon.".

and a post on the wiki states that "If it is confirmed that Ghost did indeed survive Shepherd's gun shots and gasoline burns, this may lead to speculation that Roach may be alive as well. But this is highly unlikely. "

Although Roach still being alive is highly unlikely, it says Ghost "isnt exactly dead".. however that could still mean alot of differnet things.

*END SPOILERS*

100% Retail: 17
100% XBLA: 7
100% GFWL: 1
Giptuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 01:40 AM   #13
killeralltime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giptuc View Post
*SPOILERS*

It very well could be ghost! According to the COD Wiki.. http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Sim...2_Riley/Trivia and quotes from Robert Bowling.. he says "Ghost... isn't exactly dead... but you'll see what I mean soon.".

and a post on the wiki states that "If it is confirmed that Ghost did indeed survive Shepherd's gun shots and gasoline burns, this may lead to speculation that Roach may be alive as well. But this is highly unlikely. "

Although Roach still being alive is highly unlikely, it says Ghost "isnt exactly dead".. however that could still mean alot of differnet things.

*END SPOILERS*
nice find man and at least someone agrees that look a hellva like ghost and it might be gaz never know we might know during E3??