PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Racing > Hydro Thunder Go
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-27-2011, 07:42 PM   #1
wuki 7

wuki 7's Gamercard
venice boats

I can only find 4, any help on the others pleaee
wuki 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 07:59 PM   #2
Razzazzika

Razzazzika's Gamercard
I've found 5 and the achievement still didn't pop. At the beginning of the race a house is destroyed, you then go around a corner, the path normally goes straight, but ther is a shortcut under a bridge to the left. Ther is a boat both directions so you need to go a different way on each lap. The third boat is right after the big jump, don't go throgh the stained glass window or you'll miss it. The race splits again a bit later obviously one maked to the right, the other to the left is a shortcut with a bunch of wooden poles. The forth is at the end of the right tunnel. The fifth comes on the second lap. The destroyed house has now formed a ramp. Go over it and get that boat. There has to be one more, I'll let you know when I find it.
Razzazzika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:22 PM   #3
IEvil IMonkey

IEvil IMonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
There are a total of 7 Gondolas to destroy

I did this during a race and picked a novice boat as they go slower to give you more time to look properly.

Gondola 1 - Immediately from the start the course bends right, you'll see two blue boosts, its just to the right of the second blue boost.

Gondola 2 - Carry on through the course under 3 bridges (the 2nd bridge opens above you just so you know you're in the right place) & take a left through the tunnel to the left of the yellow ramp. You'll see a red boost and the second Gondola is just to the right.

Gondola 3 - Carry on past the two yellow ramps, it doesn't matter which of the three paths you take but i stay central and drop down just before the green ramp with the yellow arrows. Drop down the next waterfall, you'll see a blue boost in mid air and the Gondola is on the left before the course bends sharp right.

Gondola 4 - The course naturally takes you up the short rapids until a course direction marker points you to go left. Take said left, keep to the right of the course (and not through the dark tunnel on the left full of wooden posts). Look for the bridge opening just in front of you, the 4th Gondola is immediately after the now open bridge and on your left hand side.This is a slightly tricky one if your going too fast so make sure you just go slow.

Gondola 5 - The course takes you up some more rapids and you are now nearing the end of your first lap. In front of you, just before the finish line are a blue boost on the left and a red boost on the right. The next Gondola is immediately on the left after the blue boost but before the finish line. You can get this on the next lap if you miss it this time round.

Gondola 6 - On Lap 2 now, the course bends round to the right but things have changed. On your right there is a house that has collapsed into the lake. Stay to the right, either boost jump over the house or stay hard right and you will glide over the submerged roof. Once over and into the new canal, stick to the left. Smash through the little wooded piers and you should naturally get the 6th Gondola, its immediately after the last wooden pier but before you go up the steps.

Gondola 7 - Last one. Past the single yellow ramp, instead of taking the left tunnel that got you to Gondola 2 go straight on. The course bends naturally to the left, the last Gondola is immediately on the left hand side just before the old looking building. This is a sharp corner so it may help to take it wide to the right and turn sharp to the left to give you more chance to see the Gondola.

Should unlock as soon as you destroy the 7th Gondola

Last edited by IEvil IMonkey; 12-02-2012 at 02:28 PM.
IEvil IMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote