PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-31-2012, 11:04 PM   #1
Mr Granstaff

Mr Granstaff's Gamercard
Hello.

Just attempted to access the multiplayer portion of the game, but keep getting the following message:

...server is not available at this time. Please try again later.

Is this a temporary thing or permanent?

Checked this morning and still no connection. I've seen views on this post - anyone care to comment and share your experience with this game's server?

I do know the server must have been working on October 29, 2012 since I checked on TrueAchievements and a gamer won an online achievement then.

Not to be funny, but maybe Hurricane Sandy is affecting their servers somehow?

I fear this may be a permanent type of thing. For the third day in a row, servers are not able to connect for me.

Is this common to shutdown a server without an official announcement? If so, could someone provide me an example?

Additionally, is there an official website for this game I can go to and create a trouble ticket of sorts?
Mr Granstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:12 AM   #2
rekikire

rekikire x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer   GSL 10 Winner   GSL 10 MVP   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Was down for me too last night, just got the game back from the rental company to finish off the online after GSL. Be pissed off if they've gone down without warning.
rekikire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:35 PM   #3
craigyb78

Send a message via MSN to craigyb78

Craig Buchan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rekikire View Post
Was down for me too last night, just got the game back from the rental company to finish off the online after GSL. Be pissed off if they've gone down without warning.
Hey guys i have this game and require all the online achievements. If the servers are back up I can manage any day from Tuesday ( 27th Nov ) next week.
craigyb78 is offline   Reply With Quote