PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Def Jam Rapstar
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-28-2011, 06:31 PM   #1
VegaDark541

vegadark541's Gamercard
Servers having issues

When I first got this game a week or two ago, I could manage to connect to the servers and could upload a very short (freestyle) video and such. Now the servers are being absolutely terrible and not even recognizing me as being logged in (and refusing to let me log in), won't load any of the screens on "my community" and certainly won't let me upload anything to finish off some achievements, even back when I could log in. I've tried it at another person's house and on another 360 so I don't think it's my 360 or my internet connection. Is this happening to anyone else?
VegaDark541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:41 PM   #2
Molneze3

Molneze's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Bright Idea   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Wow, I didn't think anyone else still played this game. Ha. Anyway, i am also having this issue. I put the game in today to finish the last two online achievements, and it keeps "searching" for content and also tells me i'm not logged in.

Damn, i hope they fix this considering the last two achieves I need are very easy online ones.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:35 PM   #3
Emerald Axer

Emerald Axer's Gamercard
I have been trying for days, will not register, will not connect (login), will not upload anything...

Gosh Nabit, Crab Nuggets!
Emerald Axer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:16 PM   #4
GLOCKGLOCK

DRUNKZ 27's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I tried to log in yesterday and wasn't able to connect to the community. I already had an account setup and have the achievements, but was just checking to see if I could login based on what Emerald Axer told me.

The servers on this game were always hit or miss, but I don't think the community achievements are obtainable any longer, unless they fix this issue.

Have any of you tried to contact def jam rapstar support via their website: http://www.defjamrapstar.com/community/faq They also have a twitter account listed on their webpage @defjamrapstar but it doesn't look like it is very active. Might be a good place to start. It would really suck if these became permanently unachievable especially since there was no warning given that the servers were going down.

No blank friend requests! Please send a message with the game/achievement you want to boost!
GLOCKGLOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:31 AM   #5
VodkaFlockaFlame

VodkaFlockaFlme's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOCKGLOCK View Post
Have any of you tried to contact def jam rapstar support via their website: http://www.defjamrapstar.com/community/faq They also have a twitter account listed on their webpage @defjamrapstar but it doesn't look like it is very active. Might be a good place to start. It would really suck if these became permanently unachievable especially since there was no warning given that the servers were going down.
I sent an email to that support address and a contact email on the website for 4mm Games a while ago and never got anything back from either. I tried connecting at all times of day for about a week and gave up.

Pulling the servers on a game after 8 months without warning is ridiculous.
VodkaFlockaFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:27 AM   #6
Phantom 85

phantom 85's Gamercard
I also emailed the support but its been a month and no responce so i gave up hope on gettin the rest of my achievements.
Phantom 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:13 AM   #7
ScottCorno1987

Don Corno's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
It disconnects me from live whenever I boot this game :/
Old 07-13-2011, 04:10 AM   #8
Lonsta DaMonsta

Send a message via AIM to Lonsta DaMonsta

Lonsta DaMonsta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
holy CRAP I am mad. I finally just got this game, and now I can't even get all of the achievements. Servers went down without ANY notice after 8 months of being out. THIS IS SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First legit 1000 in Rockstar Table Tennis
First person to have 1750 in three different games
Lonsta DaMonsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 04:29 AM   #9
sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Sucks a friend of mine just got the game recently and was asking how to post videos online. Didn't even get notice they went down but read about it on their facebook page.
sleepydumbdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 10:28 PM   #10
victimsofadown

victimsofadown's Gamercard
Pretty frustrating after getting the game for my birthday and not being able to do ANY of the online stuff. What a bullshit move.
victimsofadown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 02:49 AM   #11
summeranne

UncreativeNym's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Picked this up from Best Buy a couple of weeks ago for $10 for the microphone (RB1 & World Tour won't work with the wireless mics). Pretty darn annoying the servers are nuked after less than a year.
summeranne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 06:58 AM   #12
VegaDark541

vegadark541's Gamercard
The servers are back up! no telling how long this will last- get the online while you can!
VegaDark541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:35 PM   #13
TRICKY1976

Send a message via ICQ to TRICKY1976 Send a message via MSN to TRICKY1976

TRICKY1976's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Just got the game and manged to use 1 of my lips wireless mics but saying servers are down!! was hoping to get a couple of easy achievements as i hate singing games!!

TRICKY1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:14 AM   #14
forcefuloliver1

Forcefuloliver's Gamercard
This freakin sucks, just got the game for xmas and i just saw the servers is down, i.cant believe konami did that with no warning, they better not.turn like.ea, they just screwed up even more my ratio % !!!!!this totally blows, i was goin to.have it to 90%(my ratio of completion) soon!!!!!
forcefuloliver1 is offline   Reply With Quote