PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > RPG > Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-31-2011, 03:29 PM   #1
benjam138

Can anyone recommend a similar game for the 360?

I really enjoyed playing this game and am looking for something similar. I liked that I didn't have to walk around and that I could just go anywhere on the map. I also like the way the items were equipped. Sorry, I am sort of a newb when it comes to rpgs. :P Any recommendations for the 360? Thanks in advance!
benjam138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 06:09 PM   #2
Nawara Ven

Nawara Ven's Gamercard
Try the demo for Operation: Darkness. It's the same "tactical turn based RPG" type, except with Nazis and Werewolves. Might not be for all tastes.

Also, Record of Agarest War is a tactical RPG as well, but I haven't played it. Apparently it's really long.
Nawara Ven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 04:46 AM   #3
SoG Lord Kratos

Glendaal Shadax's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Spectral Force 3 is the best T-RPG for XBox360, there is also Operation Darkness and Record of Agarest War as mentionned above but the game play is not really the same. Spectral Force is nearly a Copy-Paste of Vandal Hearts.

But if you still have an old PS1 that console was the host of at least a dozen of those games. Vandal Hearts 1-2 were the best, there was Final Fantasy Tactics, Hoshigami, Kartia, Saiyuki, Arc The Lad. If you really liked VH Flames of Judgement then you would get cries of joy with these games
115 100% games including downloadable content. Last 10 100%: Bang Bang Racing, SVC: Golden Axe, Sniper Elite V2, DJ Hero, Trials Evolution, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Deathsmiles 2x, Rocket Knight, Boom Boom Rocket, Braid

Last edited by SoG Lord Kratos; 06-25-2011 at 04:50 AM.
SoG Lord Kratos is offline   Reply With Quote