Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 08:23 AM   #1
angry

Send a message via AIM to angry Send a message via MSN to angry

Angry xBs's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Unhappy Name Change On Main Score Leaderboard

Hi, sorry for the innconvieience caused but i have posted in the 1000 clubs etc and asked people to change my GT on the Main Scoreboard Leaderboard @ the top of the forum for over a month now and i am still listed down as RiskiestAngry when i have asked for it to be changed to Angry x360a . Can somebody please change it for me, i would appreciate it alot. TY in advance, also once again sorry for any innconvieience caused.

IF @ FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED TRY HARDER AS CHEATING GET'S YOU KNOWHERE

Games Completed: 9

Arcade Games Completed:
Old 07-06-2007, 09:23 AM   #2
ZyNLeX

Yeah, they always take a while to go to the Topic and update or w/e to the Leaderboards.

Took me like 2 months after I posted for the topic to get cleaned out and the Leaderboards updated so yeah.

Patience is a virtue my friend.

HA what a overused phrase that is.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:08 PM   #3
Rocket

x2x rocket x2x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
i didnt know u could change your name in this forum!
He is referring to his GT...changing your name in the forums is like pulling teeth...Painful on both you and the Mods and doesn't happen unless you have done something extremely well or have been able to get in their good graces...basically, you are stuck with what you sign up with...
Old 07-06-2007, 01:45 PM   #4
ZyNLeX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket x360a View Post
He is referring to his GT...changing your name in the forums is like pulling teeth...Painful on both you and the Mods and doesn't happen unless you have done something extremely well or have been able to get in their good graces...basically, you are stuck with what you sign up with...
Ha

You call logging into the vB Admin CP and press "Search for Users" then typing in the users name, and then typing in the new name and pressing save pulling teeth, then every time I post, its like pulling teeth, because this is hard.

Not trying to go off topic or be rude or anything, but changing a member's name, isn't all that hard. Its faster than Account Recovery on Xbox Live.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:03 PM   #5
Rocket

x2x rocket x2x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyNLeX View Post
Ha

You call logging into the vB Admin CP and press "Search for Users" then typing in the users name, and then typing in the new name and pressing save pulling teeth, then every time I post, its like pulling teeth, because this is hard.

Not trying to go off topic or be rude or anything, but changing a member's name, isn't all that hard. Its faster than Account Recovery on Xbox Live.
Let me put it to you the way they are going to put it to you...they have more important things to do than go around and change names...hence pulling teeth...they have to stop moderating the forums and doing all the improvements that you see done to change someone's name on here...so having to stop and do that for someone that it doesn't really need to be done for is a pain, and is not going to make the mods happy...so, like I said...like pulling teeth...
Old 07-06-2007, 02:09 PM   #6
ZyNLeX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket x360a View Post
Let me put it to you the way they are going to put it to you...they have more important things to do than go around and change names...hence pulling teeth...they have to stop moderating the forums and doing all the improvements that you see done to change someone's name on here...so having to stop and do that for someone that it doesn't really need to be done for is a pain, and is not going to make the mods happy...so, like I said...like pulling teeth...
More like pulling hairs.
Old 07-06-2007, 03:05 PM   #7
Shaaady Souljah

Send a message via AIM to Shaaady Souljah

Shady x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Doom Tournament - 2nd Place   Submit - Bronze
its not that it takes a long time... its that if the admins (which there are only 2 of that do this duty) start doing it on a regular basis, then they will have hundreds of requests a week to do it. and thats not going to happen... they/we do have much more important things we are always working on that will benefit you much more than a name change could.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:16 PM   #8
ZyNLeX

Yeah I know that, I've been a admin of +3000 members b4.

But yah we should stop talking bout this cuz its not even on topic eh?
Closed Thread