Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-02-2011, 08:43 PM   #1
defiance ohio

defiance ohio's Gamercard
New Rainbow Six?

http://kotaku.com/5807528/rainbow-si...r-fucking-mind

Take it for what you will, but for me, I nearly wet myself.
defiance ohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:49 PM   #2
Jamoo 1

Jamoo 1's Gamercard
Awesome! I can't wait I've always loved Rainbow Six.

"So long sentiment it doesn't matter now."- So Long Sentiment
"Sing Hallelujah because you can't change anything."- Blackstar
Jamoo 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:01 PM   #3
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Havnt even played the first one yet! but I heard it was really good. I probably should get to playing it if theres a new one
Old 06-02-2011, 11:40 PM   #4
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Let's just hope there are no achievements associated with the Xbox Live Vision Camera again. It was a cool feature, but definitely should not have been an achievement.

Anyways, I've always loved Rainbow Six games and how unique and different they are from the generic shooter. I can't wait.
Latest arcade completion: Warface

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:32 AM   #5
Gun-Nut

darksynopsis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Not surprised to see this I can't imagine Ubisoft not working on a Rainbow Six game! Have loved every game from this Series so far was great to see Vegas/2 comes to consoles its nice to get some tactical Terrorist Hunt games going! BRING IT ON!
Gun-Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:44 AM   #6
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Hopefully its alot more like the older RS games and alot less like Vegas, I liked Vegas don't get me wrong but the older ones were just alot more fun.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:15 AM   #7
jgahagan

Send a message via MSN to jgahagan

JoBot 8000's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Hopefully its alot more like the older RS games and alot less like Vegas, I liked Vegas don't get me wrong but the older ones were just alot more fun.
I loved RS: Vegas 1 & 2 but if it was a lot more like RS3 then I'd be a happy bunny! Absolutely adored that game and it's about time we hear something about the new one!
Old 06-03-2011, 11:23 AM   #8
H0p3sfalL
Coconut Dracula

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
[QUOTE=McGoogles;4267920]Let's just hope there are no achievements associated with the Xbox Live Vision Camera again. It was a cool feature, but definitely should not have been an achievement.QUOTE]

You know it will be on there ! lol. Wouldnt suprise me either if it had some kinect ones as well. Alos think its funny that RB6 was the only game to use the vision cam(Dont know any other games).
Old 06-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #9
defiance ohio

[quote=H0p3sfalL;4268837]
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGoogles View Post
Let's just hope there are no achievements associated with the Xbox Live Vision Camera again. It was a cool feature, but definitely should not have been an achievement.QUOTE]

You know it will be on there ! lol. Wouldnt suprise me either if it had some kinect ones as well. Alos think its funny that RB6 was the only game to use the vision cam(Dont know any other games).
lol agreed, I wouldn't be surprised if they put a Vision Camera achievement on there just to mess with us

Regardless, as long as it has the 4 player Terrorist Hunt option on there, I will be a happy camper! I still like to pop Vegas 2 from time to time to kill me some terrorists.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:59 PM   #10
ZedChuva

ZedChuva's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
As long as they don't fuck with the core game play, I'm totally stoked. Add close quarter melee (knife, hand to hand or just smacking the bitch with your gun), and it'll be fantastic. R6 is probably my fave shooter series. The cover system is the best.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:12 PM   #11
KNUCKS x360a

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I can't wait for a new RB6, this & GRAW are still my fav shooters.
As long as they overhaul the hosting/lobbies it should be sweet!

Quote:
I agree, Vegas 1 was cool, but Vegas 2 was more like a DLC pack & felt like it was set in warehouses...
KNUCKS x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #12
defiance ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNUCKS x360a View Post
I agree, Vegas 1 was cool, but Vegas 2 was more like a DLC pack & felt like it was set in warehouses...
lol agreed. Still enjoyed the hell out of it though but definitely warehouse after warehouse, just with different colors
Old 06-03-2011, 06:09 PM   #13
Unterofficer

Unterofficer's Gamercard

Quote:
QFT. Thankfully we might just have a real tactical shooter in our hands once more. Hopefully they will keep the levels as open as they can, so that the command system will be usefull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedChuva View Post
As long as they don't fuck with the core game play, I'm totally stoked. Add close quarter melee (knife, hand to hand or just smacking the bitch with your gun), and it'll be fantastic. R6 is probably my fave shooter series. The cover system is the best.
Umm why on earth you want a melee on this? When was the last time you heard that someone got into meleerange on a firefight? Ok I would understand your demand if this was a game in which you played as a police, as they work on close ranges. Leave melee to arcade games, or make it realistic: ie. not usable at large.

14 completed games. 7 retail, 7 arcade.
Unterofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 02:13 AM   #14
Enthused

NignogJones's Gamercard
Close quarters combat online is fun, in the old rainbow six games. Can't wait this looks amazing!
Enthused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 04:30 AM   #15
DragonsGoMOO

dragonsgomoo's Gamercard

Nooooo. I hate Tom Clancey's games. They're so boring and horrible.

Ah well. I played Vegas 1 and 2. I beat 2 on Realistic. I didn't beat 1 on first level. But yeah, it's really boring for me. No freaking subtitles, so I can't get into the story at all.

That's just my opinion. As long as someone enjoys them, then that's fine.

DragonsGoMOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:09 AM   #16
Tussell

Send a message via AIM to Tussell Send a message via MSN to Tussell

tussell's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   10,000 posts   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tournament - Winner   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Man, screw Rainbow Six, I want my Ghost Recon!
Old 06-04-2011, 08:15 AM   #17
AngelsCircle

Send a message via ICQ to AngelsCircle Send a message via AIM to AngelsCircle Send a message via Yahoo to AngelsCircle

AngelsCircle's Gamercard
Its about time they release a new one, Please no more xbox live camera achievement.
AngelsCircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:26 AM   #18
Tussell

Send a message via AIM to Tussell Send a message via MSN to Tussell

tussell's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   10,000 posts   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tournament - Winner   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelsCircle View Post
Its about time they release a new one, Please no more xbox live camera achievement.
Haha, I hear that! That shit took longer than getting the rank of elite for Christ's sake! However, I hope they don't take the feature out, as there were some very funny times that came about as a result of the feature.

I agree though, don't make it a damned achievement!
Old 06-04-2011, 12:42 PM   #19
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Sick!! I loved both rainbow six vegas games, just been hoping for a third for a while now at last!!

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:43 PM   #20
RaventhePirate

RaventhePirate's Gamercard
Not really enough information to tell but the fact that they intend to make it more story-driven scares me. Recent games that focus on cinematics tend to forget the actual gameplay.
RaventhePirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:56 AM   #21
BranFlakes543

BranFlakes543's Gamercard
I was totally wondering about a new Rainbow Six and what do you know, you bring good news into my life! Bravo
Really hyped up about this now. OMG SO MANY GOOD GAMES.
BranFlakes543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:50 AM   #22
Majica8

Send a message via MSN to Majica8

Th3 Majica's Gamercard

Awesome, only ever played Vegas 1 and 2 but loved them and have been waiting on info for a new RS game for what seems like forever.

1000G/100%
MW2 - A's Creed - Pure - SC Conviction - CoD 4 - Lego Batman - Res Evil 5 - Trials - BFBC 2 - A's Creed 2 - Harm's Way - Crash Course - Alone in the Dark - Sniper GW - Kingdom for Keflings - World of Keflings - Deus Ex: HR - MW3 - Need for Speed: HP - Brink - Trials Evo - HAWX 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Op Flash DR - Minecraft - FEAR 3 - SSX - RSV2 - You're In The Movies - Halo Reach - Res Evil 6 - Dead Space 2 - Dead Space 3 - Dishonored - FarCry 3
Majica8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:15 PM   #23
Skarecrow 27

Skarecrow 27's Gamercard
Loved Rainbow six cant wait for a new one
Skarecrow 27 is offline   Reply With Quote