PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Hunted: The Demon's Forge
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-28-2011, 10:06 PM   #121
FailedSeppuku

FailedSeppuku's Gamercard
Excellent guide!! i followed it exactly and got every related achievement. It's pretty much a road map, let alone just a collectable guide.

Do an Alice: Madness Returns collectables guide for me, as i'm just about to start that
Old 06-28-2011, 10:37 PM   #122
Genesis x360a

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Right....So let me get this straight if I follow this guide word for word without deviating from the guide I will get the Collectible achievements no problem? Also if I play it Co-op XBL how does the achievement work? Will we both get it at the same? Or will it mess the achievement up? Any help is greatly apretiated

Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:49 PM   #123
Mister Binky

Just wanted to say thanks for this guide. I followed it to the letter and got every collectible achievement. Awesome job!
Mister Binky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:31 AM   #124
Im too good

Im too good's Gamercard
I am glitched followed the guide and did not get the achievement. I am currently trying to do online coop to get it. However I should mention i played through first chapter with a friend online then he quit. Co op has a lot of bugs maybe my game wont drop any more shards cause my co op friend got them? I dont know but I got all of the other achievements shards is only one im missing
Im too good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:21 AM   #125
Im too good

Im too good's Gamercard
thanks for the guide devil and aborok thanks for you 25 map thing as well finally got all the achievements

one of the gems was missing from the first chapter that I got with my friend but our game kept freezing so it must have not saved however the last one I found in Chapter 6-2

Anyone using this guide make sure you dont jump all around and just go straight through that is at least the third spot that does not match up with the adventure starting point if you start at 6-3 like the guide says you will miss it. Play through all the way and the guide is correct however the labels on where the new checkpoints start is not always in sync.
Im too good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 10:00 PM   #126
CoregBlue1

Send a message via MSN to CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
this is the most detailed collectibles guide i have ever seen.

Huge thanks you two, great job.

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:51 PM   #127
Louman

I3loodvvolf's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide. You guys did a great job and obviously have a lot of patience!
Louman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:37 AM   #128
slimepunch

Just wanted to say thanks so much for the guide! It really helped me with my last few achievements!!
slimepunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:48 PM   #129
Odessa

XXOdessaXX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im too good View Post
thanks for the guide devil and aborok thanks for you 25 map thing as well finally got all the achievements

one of the gems was missing from the first chapter that I got with my friend but our game kept freezing so it must have not saved however the last one I found in Chapter 6-2

Anyone using this guide make sure you dont jump all around and just go straight through that is at least the third spot that does not match up with the adventure starting point if you start at 6-3 like the guide says you will miss it. Play through all the way and the guide is correct however the labels on where the new checkpoints start is not always in sync.
I agree on the not jumping around. I followed the map step by step but did not get it my first complete run through. I did jump around and did a lot of replaying of chapters both with friends and just to work on the achievements. Not sure what caused it or if my game glitched. I did another speed run through and used this thread and got the achievement.

IDiivil: Thank you for this thorough guide. It saved me hours of frustration.

Odessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:49 AM   #130
fue ho

Thanks so much for this guys, it really helped me a lot on my second playthrough. Its 100% perfect and everything is described nicely, I didn't need the maps at all. Great guide!
fue ho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:25 PM   #131
Riverpatrol

chrisloughnane's Gamercard
Thanks a mil.

Riverpatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 04:09 PM   #132
x S 7 R I K E Z

ZKStrikes's Gamercard
A* guide man thanks, anyone want to play CO-OP send me a FR/ with a message saying x360a!
x S 7 R I K E Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:26 PM   #133
Whatup14

whatup14's Gamercard
Awesome guide. One of the best I've seen so far. Hope to see more of your work. Thanks a lot!!!
Whatup14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 05:00 AM   #134
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Color code this to make it even better! Easier to read
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:29 AM   #135
IDiivil

Send a message via AIM to IDiivil

idiivil's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Color code this to make it even better! Easier to read
Thanks for the tip. Once I arrive in Ohio, I'll do just that.

Like my avatar? If so, you can see more of my modeling work at http://www.facebook.com/idiivil
IDiivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 03:52 PM   #136
RaajTM

RaajTM's Gamercard
Finally able to post on here! Wanted to say thanks to you both for providing the guide, I know I spoke with you IDiivil about linking it from another site, but still wanted to thank you both as me and a friend were stuck with the crystals. Go figure it'd be the very first one you can get in the game >.<
RaajTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:09 PM   #137
InSaiyan

Awesome guide. Very detailed description of collectibles locations, plus tells you when to do the achievements. Thanks a lot
InSaiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:03 PM   #138
Reggiez

Reggiez's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Excellent guide! Followed it pretty much throughout the game and got basically every achievement. Definitely one of the better guides I have seen on this site (and there are quite a few).

Big thanks to IDiivil and Auburok.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:13 AM   #139
Kaze Katana

Mr Uchigatana's Gamercard
132 shards and followed the guide completely, and i get to look forward to doing it all again as the achievement did not unlock. woot!...

Kaze Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:39 PM   #140
mercutio0305

mercutio0305's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze Katana View Post
132 shards and followed the guide completely, and i get to look forward to doing it all again as the achievement did not unlock. woot!...
having the same problem
mercutio0305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:56 AM   #141
Kaze Katana

Going again on new Game plus, is it 162 or 164 max shards?

Old 08-14-2011, 04:47 AM   #142
Kaze Katana

Finally got the achievement, on NG+ so quick with the extras on, finished the achievement at 165 shards.

Old 08-17-2011, 04:26 PM   #143
RaajTM

RaajTM's Gamercard
Just wanted to add my experience since this seems to be a pretty random achievement collectible wise because of each person's game being different in terms of finding shards and if or when they grab full crystals.

I played all of the game co-op with a friend and we then went back and tried to find collectibles, sometimes by ourselves and sometimes together. My friend tried to go through the guide and figure out areas we searched or haven't searched before. We got down to the wire trying to find the last full crystal and figured we found them all.. and I began going through levels seeing if I didn't pick up a shard somewhere. I was at around 131 crystals and an almost complete crystal made by shards and began to worry that I would have to replay this.. well, figures out we missed a full shard at the very beginning of the game in Chapter 1. We both got it and the achievement popped.

So I had 132 total, with a partial crystal put together by shards, which leads me to believe that maybe there is more shards to help acquire full crystals as I am seeing totals being short or over the 132 total. I also tried to find all secret areas within the game for another crystal and/or shard and while a lot of them do in fact have full crystals, not all secret areas have full crystals, don't remember my total but I think I didn't find 3-4 secret areas.

Figure some more info would help others with the anxiety of finding crystals. We didn't have this guide available to us from the start, but we were able to find the remaining ones we didn't get because of this guide. Cheers~
Old 08-21-2011, 09:08 PM   #144
DivineWind72

DivineWind72's Gamercard
Would just like to add to the many people thanking you for this excellent guide, followed it from start to finish and got everything as i should have, thanks.
DivineWind72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 10:55 PM   #145
foladar

foladar's Gamercard
I'm missing one deathstone, it appears to be the last one on the bottom row, which deathstone corresponds with it? Can't find a listing anywhere.
foladar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 01:53 PM   #146
powerslave666

gys666's Gamercard
followed the guide and have 131 shards.
I miss only 2 pieces to make 132..
What is now the best way?
Play the game again?
If i pick a chapter do enemies still drop it?

Edit..
Got it now..
First Crystal in Chapter 1-1 and the achievement came..

Great guide by the way./.

Last edited by powerslave666; 09-25-2011 at 02:03 PM.
powerslave666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:58 PM   #147
LiveWire5000

LiveWire5000's Gamercard
Thumbs up Crystal Count by Chapter

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for your guide! I was trying for 1K achievements on Hunted using the Prima guide, and was never able to get it done. Your guide got me there, and is honestly superior to the Prima guide (although I do like the extra artwork and details about inXile Entertainment provided there).

Because so many people here have had problems with the Crystal Clear achievement, I thought it might be helpful to post the number of crystals I had at the end of each Chapter during the game in which I was able to unlock it.

Prologue: 3
Chapter 1: 24
Chapter 2: 53
Chapter 3: 80
Chapter 4: 95
Chapter 5: 116
Chapter 6: 132

I finished with 132 total crystals, with the achievement popping after I picked up the last crystal chest on Chapter 6. I actually finished the game with two extra shard pieces beyond the 132.
LiveWire5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:15 AM   #148
nekokari

Nekokari's Gamercard
completed the game, and somehow missed crystal shards i would think, at 131. drives me nuts!!

overall good guide, just wish i paid attention and knew where the shards were.

Last edited by nekokari; 11-25-2011 at 05:51 AM.
nekokari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:49 PM   #149
badboyreaper666

Alph4 Cent4uri's Gamercard
good guide but ive been through the game twice now using it and i still don't have the "its all a top priority" achievement,cant figure it out,my game says i've got everything except secrets,my in game stats are............

Crystals: 160
Dragon Tears: 13 of 13
Prisoners saved: 32 of 32
Secrets Found: 27 of 32
Puzzles Solved: 8 of 8

im missing 5 secrets but no idea what or where they are would this effect the deathstone cheevo? because my in game counter said 53 of 53 when i picked up the last corpse,any ideas at all? i was playing on adventure+ if that makes any difference.

oh and the crystal shards cheevo,mine didnt pop until i got all 160
Old 12-03-2011, 06:43 AM   #150
Stevey Boy2006

Original Bstard's Gamercard
Brilliant guide, thanks a lot