PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > L.A. Noire > Nicholson Electroplating
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-21-2011, 10:14 PM   #31
Jack Napier

Jas x God's Gamercard
I keep gettin 15/16 clues found.. that was without a guide. pissin me off. don't know what I'm missing, gonna follow this guide now-
Jack Napier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:21 PM   #32
Laajm

Laajm's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Napier View Post
I keep gettin 15/16 clues found.. that was without a guide. pissin me off. don't know what I'm missing, gonna follow this guide now-
Missed one as well, but I think I know where it was. You see, after you examine the photos, I forgot to check the rest of the room. If I understand everything correctly, there is a clue in that room.

Hope it helps, I don't bother having 4* on it.
Laajm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:25 PM   #33
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Fantastic guide, although you CAN get the Bulletproof Windshield using the first car. I did it not too long ago on my daughters account, the 3rd car hadn't even spawned. Its just that first vehicle is a bitch to hit.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 36
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:32 PM   #34
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by evokazz View Post
Theres only 5 in it, and they are all easy, if you cant figure out what your unlocking from a 5 long list, maybe your in the wrong hobby? lol. I agree II OE II's guides kick ass. I thought I would help out until II OE II got on and did his own. I played the DLC 4 times alongside 2 other members to get this 100%, but because it has no pretty colors and therefore is sloppy, why did I bother?? Silly me, wont happen again lmao
Lol that's nice that you made a 100% guide and dont tell the name of the said achievement we are going for(i dont need to see the tiles).but im not freaking psychic. you cant even take something someone tells you and see it as advice. that's the only annoying thing i saw in your guide. also i never said your guide needed colors or was sloppy so if you think that was a stab at you lol be my guest.

Your guides dont have to look like or be good like OE's thats what i use him for. and nice smart ass comment in the other thread very funny.(sarcasm).

On topic: wonderful guide OE another winner.

Last edited by Annalie; 06-22-2011 at 05:59 AM.
Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:34 PM   #35
Jack Napier

Jas x God's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laajm View Post
Missed one as well, but I think I know where it was. You see, after you examine the photos, I forgot to check the rest of the room. If I understand everything correctly, there is a clue in that room.

Hope it helps, I don't bother having 4* on it.
thank u so much bruh- I did not check the rest of that room either, lol dammit. gonna five-star it now hopefully.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:36 PM   #36
Jack Napier

Jas x God's Gamercard
damn this case was really short tho.. can't wait for reefer madness now.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:02 PM   #37
Christix

cajeel's Gamercard
Smile 16th clue

You're missing one clue inWilshire Police Station, after the last dialog and before leaving, go back to the photos, behind there's an other document to zoom on a second glass.

Last edited by Christix; 06-21-2011 at 11:18 PM.
Christix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 11:05 PM   #38
DropDeadArtemus

DropDeadArtemus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Excellent guide OE. Your guides are always very helpful. If only this would have been up when I was running through it. I didn't know what achievement I missed until I looked in here. I had to replay the mission to get Out of The Frying Pan.

DropDeadArtemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 11:08 PM   #39
msbytes

MSBYTES's Gamercard
Thanks for the great guide. Very appreciated
msbytes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 11:45 PM   #40
LoversandBrothers

abelxcain's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
These are the guides I love. Mistake-free and posted fast. A cookie for you: (:)
LoversandBrothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:31 AM   #41
nugletman

nUgLeTmAn's Gamercard
OE is awesome. without his guides, i would not be very happy with this game, as i honestly cant read people. tried like hell without the guide but was coming up very, very short. thanks again OE!!!
nugletman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:43 AM   #42
luuwat

luuwat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
this guide is the best, should be stickied
luuwat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:27 AM   #43
HATRID

HATRID REMAINS's Gamercard
OE your missing this clue from Investigate Tech Services part.

Aluminium Polishing Patent - On the table directly behind the photo's & magnifying glass
HATRID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:09 AM   #44
ni9ht_5ta1k3r

The Gh0sts's Gamercard
sweet guide! time to get the DLC
Old 06-22-2011, 05:26 AM   #45
WeskersHenchman

WeskersHenchman's Gamercard
Yeah, OE, Hatrid and Christix are right. You're missing the other clue in Tech Services. It's the microfilm document. You need to look at it through another magnifier on the desk that's right against the desk with the photos you examine.

Last edited by WeskersHenchman; 06-22-2011 at 05:40 AM. Reason: typo
WeskersHenchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 07:37 AM   #46
xBTCx Corrupted

Send a message via ICQ to xBTCx Corrupted

xBTCx Corrupted's Gamercard
Again, great job with this guide

100%
DLC
Legends and Killers + Liars & Cheats DLC (RDR)
Shivering Isles DLC
The Godfather + Corleone Challenges DLC
Two Worlds
xBTCx Corrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 08:03 AM   #47
amacteur
In the sky

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Great job II OE II

Quote:
As you arrive at the aircraft warehouse, there will be a shootout with the MP. If you shoot the two drivers of the cars that will pull up before they stop you will earn another achievement. This can be quite tricky to do. The first car that shows up does not count. After killing a few enemies quickly get close to that first car and turn left. The first car that is tied to the achievement shows up. Turn 180 degrees for the second car.
The first car that shows up counts toward the achievement. I shot the guy from the 1st car, then the 2nd car, *DING* the achievement popped

I think you can update your guide
Old 06-22-2011, 09:04 AM   #48
iiDaRReN316x

i7z iDaRReNx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Nice i was having a great time doing that puzzle at start ( sarcazm ) when i get home il try this
Old 06-22-2011, 09:25 AM   #49
D4 B1GD0G

D4 B1GD0G's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide, good job.

100,000 Gamerscore Achieved On Friday, May 13th 2011.
200,000 Gamerscore Achieved On Tuesday, April 22nd 2014.
D4 B1GD0G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:22 AM   #50
Big Stoz

big stoz's Gamercard
Quote:
Theres only 5 in it, and they are all easy, if you cant figure out what your unlocking from a 5 long list, maybe your in the wrong hobby? lol. I agree II OE II's guides kick ass. I thought I would help out until II OE II got on and did his own. I played the DLC 4 times alongside 2 other members to get this 100%, but because it has no pretty colors and therefore is sloppy, why did I bother?? Silly me, wont happen again lmao
Good effort my friend, there's no pleasing some people

Remember the good old days when you used to have a crack at the level first and then use the guide if you got stuck....oh happy days, do you know for old times sake that's what I might do and call back if I need a hint or tip
Big Stoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:39 PM   #51
THE D ZASTA

CHERRY CHEERIOS's Gamercard
Awesome guide as usual, I've used your guides through this game. Keep up the high quality work! THANKS!
Old 06-22-2011, 12:52 PM   #52
TommyGun81

How bad is this? It is supposed to be a 100% case guide and the publisher forgets a clue in his so called 100% guide.

You forgot the clue in Pinkers office, it is a note right behind the photos you you have to check...very bad guide...your guide makes it 15/16 clues...go ahead and change it at least...
Old 06-22-2011, 01:11 PM   #53
Predni

rasterloda's Gamercard
Videoguide to this Case inkl all
Predni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:19 PM   #54
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyGun81 View Post
How bad is this? It is supposed to be a 100% case guide and the publisher forgets a clue in his so called 100% guide.

You forgot the clue in Pinkers office, it is a note right behind the photos you you have to check...very bad guide...your guide makes it 15/16 clues...go ahead and change it at least...
Yeah this guide is missing the last clue, until OE repairs it, mine is guaranteed 100%

Staff Clubs - 10

Old 06-22-2011, 03:17 PM   #55
Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyGun81 View Post

Yes he missed a clue, 3 other people let him know. so you telling him isnt going to make him change it any quicker....also that doesn't make his guide "very bad" as you put it. just because he missed one clue... you act as if you cant replay the damn case and go get it. people make me wonder sometimes....
Old 06-22-2011, 03:41 PM   #56
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalie View Post
Yes he missed a clue, 3 other people let him know. so you telling him isnt going to make him change it any quicker....also that doesn't make his guide "very bad" as you put it. just because he missed one clue... you act as if you cant replay the damn case and go get it. people make me wonder sometimes....
ANNALIE!! heyy lmao, You mocked my guide for lack of color and achievement names, even though it guaranteed 100% if followed properly, yet this guide is missing a vital clue yet...naaa, tis still all good, lmao. My guide was thrown together with no bells and whistles to help the impatient folks. The DLC was out yesterday, and I had a 100% guide out....yesterday, Its not meant to take II OE II's light away, I even say before II OE II could use my guide to make it more presentable to his style, which is better, I know, I completed the game thanks to him.

Staff Clubs - 10

Old 06-22-2011, 03:59 PM   #57
Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Quote:
ANNALIE!! heyy lmao, You mocked my guide for lack of color and achievement names, even though it guaranteed 100% if followed properly, yet this guide is missing a vital clue yet...naaa, tis still all good, lmao. My guide was thrown together with no bells and whistles to help the impatient folks. The DLC was out yesterday, and I had a 100% guide out....yesterday, Its not meant to take II OE II's light away, I even say before II OE II could use my guide to make it more presentable to his style, which is better, I know, I completed the game thanks to him.
Are you trying to get on my nerves? firstly... i may have suggested you adding the achievement names but i NEVER said anything else to you about your guide... you make it seem like i forced you to put them. and begged you to add colors....(which i didn't) it was just a f***ing suggestion so just drop it! get over it! there is a reason why i didn't respond to you in your other thread.

and missing a clue isnt a big deal to me.. because i can go back and get it. i know multiple guides are allowed so that doesnt bother me one bit. the fact that you keep bringing this up though is starting to get under my skin and is bringing me this close to ignoring you indefinitely. its your guide do what you want with it evokazz. i wont post in your thread again. so dont come to this one and try to provoke me further.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:44 PM   #58
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Not trying to wind you up Annalie but you do seem full of anger and extremely highly strung. Not arsed about the guide, its served its purpose to the grateful of the forums. Just see so often people ripping into guides when the creator has put time and effort in for people like YOU lol. Anyways, will say no more...jogging on......

Staff Clubs - 10

Last edited by Evo Kazz; 06-22-2011 at 09:39 PM.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:20 PM   #59
TrentonGator52

TrentonGator58's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBobTwo View Post
Phreaque1977 - You are missing the microfilm reader in Technical Services. Kind of a hidden clue behind the photos.
Came here to point this out. You have to wait until after Pinker's prank/experiment but just go around the desk with the photos and the film will be set up.

Clue 14: Aluminum Polishing Patent
TrentonGator52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:04 AM   #60
SuperSkyline89

SuperSkyline89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Can you two just stop fucking bickering at each other? PLEASE.

All I know is every thread I read one of you is always arguing with someone yet at the same time claiming to be moving on from the argument. Maybe if you actually just moved on it would end.

You know which one of you I'm referring too. You can go ahead and reply to this if you want but know that I will not be doing so in return.
I'm boycotting EA because they butchered the Need for Speed series and refused Turn 10 the Porsche license. Kinect earned the second spot on this list with an achievement in Forza 4 and exclusive features in non-Kinect-Exclusive games like Halo Anniversary.

Forza 4 Flickr Page
SuperSkyline89 is offline   Reply With Quote