PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-13-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
Jagermeister TX

JAGERMEISTER TX's Gamercard
Ugh... fuck Hold the Line...

Cannot for the life of me gold medal this fucking map, simply because people cant do their fucking assigned job. Im sitting there with the javelin, killing every vehicle that appears, and the dude assigned to assist me cant kill one fucking foot mobile thats taking potshots at me... ugh.

Hours down the toilet due to stupid people...

http://www.trueachievements.com for all your boosting needs. P.S. - I referred you ;-)
Jagermeister TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 06:59 AM   #2
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I feel your pain, I decided to give up on the gold for Last Stand as well as the 1 million points, and the C4 tank one. I would go for them IF I had a good team who knew what to do.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 07:34 AM   #3
Vigor

vigor mortivore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So why not team up?
Vigor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:21 AM   #4
Jagermeister TX

I've tried making sessions, but no one on TA plays this fucking game and these forums are practically dead for this game as well.

http://www.trueachievements.com for all your boosting needs. P.S. - I referred you ;-)
Old 08-14-2011, 04:17 PM   #5
EndlessDebaser

I have tried with randoms but never get anywhere close, if you wanna team up send me a message, i have a mic and take instructions well.

EndlessDebaser
EndlessDebaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 04:33 PM   #6
TS Ghost

TS Ghost's Gamercard
Jagermeister, I still want to go for gold on Hold the Line. I wasn't able to get on this weekend, but I should be on this week, and I'd like to try for it. I'll send Nevander a message to see if he would like to help...
Old 08-14-2011, 07:40 PM   #7
Jagermeister TX

We can try later tonight if you guys are on. I wont be on much tomorrow night or Tuesday morning, have Army shit I gotta do.

Old 08-15-2011, 06:28 AM   #8
Jagermeister TX

Jesus... finally got it... hour and 45 min game. Took a few tries, due to game freezes and disconnects... Glad this is over...

Old 08-20-2011, 06:57 AM   #9
ss4goku2425

SS4GOKU2425's Gamercard
mostly everyone that i play with does fairly well. the most common enemy is this ridiculous booting of everyone to the lobby. got kicked at wave 5:1 needing only 3000 more points. now ive expierienced booting at wave 1:3. but the red river community has been the best online community i've ever had the privelege to be a part of. that alone is what keeps me trying for the last two cheevys i need. and congrats jagermeister on the gold.
ss4goku2425 is offline   Reply With Quote