PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Major League Baseball 2k7
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-07-2007, 07:15 PM   #1
Bazzly

Exclamation Solution to Achievements not unlocking

Long story short, achievements were not unlocking for me. And when I edited a roster I received an error for no storage device found.

So anyway here is what I did. I went into file manager and deleted all save information for MLB 2K7. Then reloaded the game and starting play around with the rosters. This is what I found out. You can only edit up to 3 fielders or one pitcher at a time or you will receive a no storage device error when you got to save. This must be some sort of memory or buffer problem with the game. Thus giving you problems unlocking achievements.

After I did the above (edit 3 fielders at a time then saved the roster)I played one exhibition game and received multiple achievements that were not unlocking for me earlier. I hope this helps someone out.
Bazzly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 07:30 PM   #2
djwill13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazzly View Post
Long story short, achievements were not unlocking for me. And when I edited a roster I received an error for no storage device found.

So anyway here is what I did. I went into file manager and deleted all save information for MLB 2K7. Then reloaded the game and starting play around with the rosters. This is what I found out. You can only edit up to 3 fielders or one pitcher at a time or you will receive a no storage device error when you got to save. This must be some sort of memory or buffer problem with the game. Thus giving you problems unlocking achievements.

After I did the above (edit 3 fielders at a time then saved the roster)I played one exhibition game and received multiple achievements that were not unlocking for me earlier. I hope this helps someone out.
Thank God!!!! I was begining to start getting spastic with this game lol.
djwill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 07:46 PM   #3
sln333

Send a message via Yahoo to sln333

sln333's Gamercard
thanks for this, now i know not to edit rosters too much at once.
Old 07-07-2007, 07:59 PM   #4
Bazzly

Please let me know if this worked for you guys.
Bazzly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 04:44 AM   #5
djwill13

Worked like a charm. Appreciate the tip!
Old 07-08-2007, 08:42 AM   #6
Krazie

Send a message via AIM to Krazie

Krazie x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   5,000 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Word of Mouth   Poker Tournament 2nd Place   Football Manager 2006 Tournament Runner-Up   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Here's what I found out..

Apparently, whatever update they released has screwed things up and has caused saves to become corrupted. I found a solution on the xbox.com forums, and it has worked for me ever since. All you have to do is download that classic stadium that pops up when you start up the game, and after downloading it, your saves wont become corrupted anymore. Not sure why that works, but it does..
Krazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:17 PM   #7
xI aFt3rMaTH Ix

Send a message via AIM to xI aFt3rMaTH Ix

x KEGAR's Gamercard
The only one that won't unlock is Organized Crime, I've done it so many times. I'll try out your tip, thanks.

xI aFt3rMaTH Ix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:12 AM   #8
Conker Rules All

xKGx Exoticz's Gamercard
illutionist my brother had the same problem but he followed this and it worked very well now he'll stop complaining lol
Conker Rules All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:37 AM   #9
Fullawka14

Razor x3h's Gamercard
I have a lot of achievements that won't unlock so ill try that and it better work lol.
Fullawka14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 07:25 AM   #10
Fullawka14

Razor x3h's Gamercard
It's not working for me plus i have looked everywhere and there isn't a file manager anywhere, so i tryed switching like everyone around on the red sox like put ortiz last and just everyone anywhere and i went to save rosters and it still let me save so i don't know whats wrong cuz i want those achievements.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:45 AM   #11
Illma7ic

I did all of that but it still didn't work?

it stopped saving on me in game 4 of the world series so I am missing my Cy Young, MVP, World series and a bunch of other achievements like the stolen bases and HR ones but none of them show.
I have no idea what i am doing wrong on the thing you said above but if you could try and explain it again that would be great. Thanks alot.
Illma7ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 05:50 AM   #12
Illma7ic

Do you actually have to play the whole exhibiton game or does it pop up right away?
Illma7ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:53 AM   #13
Fullawka14

Razor x3h's Gamercard
Yeah i need some help on this cuz i want those achievements.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:32 PM   #14
xsk8kydx

HEADxSPLITTER's Gamercard
Krazies method of downloading the stadium works and you are able to edit how ever many players you want at once and then save it without it saying no storage device selected
xsk8kydx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:48 PM   #15
Fullawka14

Razor x3h's Gamercard
So, download the stadium, and when you get an achievement like organized crime it will actually work and give you the achievement.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:03 AM   #16
redsoxfan5592

studazzLe's Gamercard
wait, does organized crime have to be done on "pro or higher"? because right after I downloaded olympic stadium I played a season game with the redsox and I stole six bases. (I checked in the box score to make sure) but it did not give me the achievement. Do I have to finish the game?

also: I had runners on first and third base so I stole second and on the throw down to second, I stole home with alex cora and was safe, but it didn't give me the achievement for stealing home.

These were done on custom difficulty, is that why it didn't work?
redsoxfan5592 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 01:15 PM   #17
ncbaseballjv

ncbaseballjv's Gamercard
i did the same thing with throwing to second and running and scoring home and didnt get it so i dont think it gives it to u if u do that
ncbaseballjv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 03:16 AM   #18
Fullawka14

Razor x3h's Gamercard
The only achievements that won't unlock for me is the organized crime. What i did for stealing home is a went into base burner mode, its when you press b when your batting and you have a guy on a base. So i had a guy on third, went into base burner and i waited till i thought he was going to pitch. I went right before he was going to pitch, he threw it to the catcher and i stopped and went back as soon as he caught it and i was in front of him. I changed directions and i went back to home. He missed the tag on me and he threw it to the pitcher, but i slid home before he tagged me and i got the achievement. This was like 90% luck but oh well, it worked for me.
Old 08-18-2007, 03:21 AM   #19
da voodoo child

if i encounter the not unlocking achievement problem.
i will definetly do this.
da voodoo child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 04:00 AM   #20
Dr Buttcrack

Not sure if it was deleting my save file or downloading the Olympic Stadium, but I got my achievement now. Thanks
Dr Buttcrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 09:30 PM   #21
TheOfficialKid

kthomps8's Gamercard
Thank you...now i finally got the achievements
TheOfficialKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:09 PM   #22
fwconquest

fwconquest's Gamercard
So if you crank up the stats of your starting pitcher, leadoff hitter and power hitter that should be enough to get most of the achievements, right?

I'm just real disappointed since I played an entire season "straight up" but got very few achievements as a reward. Now I'm working on tweaking the settings to get the achievements I should have got naturally.
fwconquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 03:36 PM   #23
Phrozan

phrozan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie View Post
Here's what I found out..

Apparently, whatever update they released has screwed things up and has caused saves to become corrupted. I found a solution on the xbox.com forums, and it has worked for me ever since. All you have to do is download that classic stadium that pops up when you start up the game, and after downloading it, your saves wont become corrupted anymore. Not sure why that works, but it does..
Well I found my solution so disregard my first post
Arcade Completed Games 71
Phrozan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 01:26 AM   #24
Lord J Rod

B1G FAT DYNAM0's Gamercard
This doesn't explain the get connected achievement not unlocking. MY friend and i just played 2 full complete games online and neither of us got the achievement. What gives?
Lord J Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 06:32 AM   #25
xCHICKEN DIXx

xKRAZY YANKx's Gamercard
i downloaded the stadium still no acheivments and i never had a problem with it not saving so im guesing its the rosters
xCHICKEN DIXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:09 AM   #26
j69plus1

Send a message via AIM to j69plus1 Send a message via Yahoo to j69plus1

J69plus1's Gamercard
WOW thanks for the update I just dusted the game of and started playn it for only the second time. When i first got it, it was to hard. Not now xbox360org "yeah". Same thing happened to me and I did the update and now my saved rosters save. Now I hope achivements unlock also. My fingers are crossed.

j69plus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:47 AM   #27
duqsidebooger

Thank you lord ha
duqsidebooger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:18 AM   #28
manu-chan

i have searched and searched but not found a solution to my problem. me and my boyfriend just finished general raam on insane mode in co-op campaign, he got the 2 achievements unlocked ("complete act 5 on insane mode" and "complete all acts on insane mode") but not me. we tried different stuff like me chaning my profile so that i played dom instead of marcus. nothing happend. now we have killed him 3 times but i still havent got the achievements for it. anyone know what might be wrong here?
manu-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:04 AM   #29
JokerDe

Joker De Pablo's Gamercard
2nd chance

I will have to give this game a second chance. I edited the rosters and it wouldn't save so I went ahead and did a 9 inning game with just my team boosted and get 0 out of 6 achievements. My profile was "corrupted" Thanks for posting this, I will give it a shot.