PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Brunswick Pro Bowling
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-10-2011, 04:25 AM   #1
Johnny Sinister

Anyone else's game messing up after the update?

I booted up the game today and saw that there was an update available. Does anyone have any idea what the update was for?

Also, i noticed a couple of things mess up on my gamesave, I am guessing as a result of the update.

First, my progress in League Mode was interrupted. I had an amateur league started with one round completed. When I went to play it again today, I had no league in progress. I didn't really lose much progress, but I was a little ticked that I had to pay in again to re-enter the league.

Then, when I started the league, I noticed my team was a little messed up. I did have 4 unique bowlers as my team before the update. Now, my 2nd and 3rd bowler are the identical. (same name, same avatar, etc.)

Anyways, I just hope I don't get any nasty surprises when I beat an expert league. I seem to be a magnet for glitched achievements.

BTW, if anyone reading this still has this game and can spare 10 minutes to help me get an online win, I would forever appreciate it. I have checked for games all week and have seen nothing. I am only missing the online achievement and the expert league one.
Johnny Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:08 PM   #2
THK711

THK711's Gamercard
I don't know anything about the update, but Love toe bowl on this game and I also need the online achievement. If you wanna trade off I'll gladly do it with you.

THK711
THK711 is offline   Reply With Quote