PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Crackdown 2 > Toy Box
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-11-2011, 01:32 AM   #1
Stiminal

Send a message via MSN to Stiminal

stiminal's Gamercard
Tac Loc Takedown solo

Have anyone done this achievement solo and had it pop? After activating the first beacon, I've made my way to the motel north in Green Bay downtown by myself and still no achievement.

Taken over 9 of the cell controlled zones. 2 of the zones were before the beacon, so that leaves 7 afterwards (6 landing zones, not counting the very first one). Once activating the beacon, I called down a new chopper which was used for all locations. Never left it at all. Join options doesn't permit anyone to join without invite, so that shouldn't have caused any interruptions either.

Does it have to be done with at least two people, did it bug or do I need to walk down a set of stairs backwards while having a bowl of cerial balanced on top of my head and singing that "friday" song for it to unlock?

Edit: Had another go at it, this time with the help of another player. Achievement unlocked after the 5th zone without doing much different.

Last edited by Stiminal; 06-11-2011 at 02:27 AM.
Stiminal is offline   Reply With Quote