PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2011, 10:43 PM   #1
NyteShade
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 174
Why do you people?

This is a Highmoon game it is not a bayformer game bay did not make this game! Highmoon did all this game has that is related to bay is the character models and it is a prequel to the movie
NyteShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:50 PM   #2
Mongolian Beef
 
Mongolian Beef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pacific NorthWest
Posts: 1,048

cRow Dance's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So? what's your point?

High Moon showed no support for War For Cybertron so why should I expect anything different?

Gears of War 2 just had another multiple xp weekend, it's a 2 and a half year old game. Whereas War for Cybertron is not even a year old and High Moon have completely abandoned it.

Don't give Activi$ion any more of your money.
__________________


Mongolian Beef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:34 AM   #3
JPX Brutality
 
JPX Brutality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 193

JPX Brutality's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongolian Beef View Post
So? what's your point?

High Moon showed no support for War For Cybertron so why should I expect anything different?

Gears of War 2 just had another multiple xp weekend, it's a 2 and a half year old game. Whereas War for Cybertron is not even a year old and High Moon have completely abandoned it.

Don't give Activi$ion any more of your money.
High Moon didn't support it because no one supported their game. They tried and succeeded in making a great transformers game but it wasn't marketed well at all by Activision. This is not High Moons fault, Gears of War was an established franchise you can't compare that to WFC. It's like apples and hand grenades. If you want a game supported you have to get the game in peoples hands first and Activison didn't care enough to sell the game using commercials, interviews, previews ect.
JPX Brutality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:58 AM   #4
NyteShade
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPX Brutality View Post
High Moon didn't support it because no one supported their game. They tried and succeeded in making a great transformers game but it wasn't marketed well at all by Activision. This is not High Moons fault, Gears of War was an established franchise you can't compare that to WFC. It's like apples and hand grenades. If you want a game supported you have to get the game in peoples hands first and Activison didn't care enough to sell the game using commercials, interviews, previews ect.
This is true they added DLC to the game they added characters that people would wanna see in the MP, In my opinion I think they did a terrific Job in my opinion WFC is the Best Transformers game EVER
NyteShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:04 AM   #5
Jawsant
 
Jawsant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 144

batt1sta's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyteShade View Post
This is true they added DLC to the game they added characters that people would wanna see in the MP, In my opinion I think they did a terrific Job in my opinion WFC is the Best Transformers game EVER
I completely agree
__________________
[SIZE=2

1000GS or More:
[/SIZE]
Halo: Reach, Halo: CE Anniversary, Halo 3, TFU II, Borderlands, The Walking Dead (Video Game), Captain America: Super Soldier

Message me if you want to play/start a custom games in Halo 3 OR Halo Reach



Jawsant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:45 AM   #6
Noob Saibot
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4

Twisted Dogma's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongolian Beef View Post
So? what's your point?

High Moon showed no support for War For Cybertron so why should I expect anything different?

Gears of War 2 just had another multiple xp weekend, it's a 2 and a half year old game. Whereas War for Cybertron is not even a year old and High Moon have completely abandoned it.

Don't give Activi$ion any more of your money.
This is just so blatantly wrong. They listened to the community and did patches to balance weapons and powers. They also released two map packs that gave us like 10 new maps to play on as well as characters people wanted. Please explain to me how you can think that's not supporting the game.
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:35 AM   #7
Mongolian Beef
 
Mongolian Beef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pacific NorthWest
Posts: 1,048

cRow Dance's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob Saibot View Post
This is just so blatantly wrong. They listened to the community and did patches to balance weapons and powers. They also released two map packs that gave us like 10 new maps to play on as well as characters people wanted. Please explain to me how you can think that's not supporting the game.
1. And how many xp weekends have there been in the last 8 months? Don't bother checking, the answer is 0.
2. The DLC is a BS cashgrab with the characters already being on-disc, gee how wonderful of them.


http://kotaku.com/5593652/first-war-...d-set-to-music

3. The maps were just rehashed from singleplayer. There is little new content.

Overall, very lazy effort.
__________________


Mongolian Beef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:22 PM   #8
JPX Brutality
 
JPX Brutality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 193

JPX Brutality's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongolian Beef View Post
1. And how many xp weekends have there been in the last 8 months? Don't bother checking, the answer is 0.
2. The DLC is a BS cashgrab with the characters already being on-disc, gee how wonderful of them.


http://kotaku.com/5593652/first-war-...d-set-to-music

3. The maps were just rehashed from singleplayer. There is little new content.

Overall, very lazy effort.
Do you not understand that fact that the multiplayer community died down so there is no point for them to try and release anything anymore when they can just work on making WFC2 because if they spent the time and money making you a dlc then they would lose money cause no one would buy it. You can copy paste other peoples crap all you want but it doesn't make you look any smarter because quite frankly you have no clue what you are talking about. Read everyone's post I tried to explain to you what happened but of course you ignore it because it actually made sense. Go whine somewhere else this is xbox360achievments no one is going to care about what you say cause we all bought the game and we all are going to get the achievements. I was smart and realized the community would die down even though it was a great game and got my 1000s fast. I loved WFC but that doesn't mean I'm mad the multiplayer died down. I can face that fact that even though lots of people liked it is didn't sell enough most likely due to the stigma of past transformers games. Even the people that liked it most likely rented it and once they beat it sent it back. It's the way the gaming industry works. Sometimes a game is a great success, sometimes you have sleeper hits. Deal with it.
JPX Brutality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:34 PM   #9
Mongolian Beef
 
Mongolian Beef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pacific NorthWest
Posts: 1,048

cRow Dance's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPX Brutality View Post
Do you not understand that fact that the multiplayer community died down so there is no point for them to try and release anything anymore when they can just work on making WFC2 because if they spent the time and money making you a dlc then they would lose money cause no one would buy it. You can copy paste other peoples crap all you want but it doesn't make you look any smarter because quite frankly you have no clue what you are talking about. Read everyone's post I tried to explain to you what happened but of course you ignore it because it actually made sense. Go whine somewhere else this is xbox360achievments no one is going to care about what you say cause we all bought the game and we all are going to get the achievements. I was smart and realized the community would die down even though it was a great game and got my 1000s fast. I loved WFC but that doesn't mean I'm mad the multiplayer died down. I can face that fact that even though lots of people liked it is didn't sell enough most likely due to the stigma of past transformers games. Even the people that liked it most likely rented it and once they beat it sent it back. It's the way the gaming industry works. Sometimes a game is a great success, sometimes you have sleeper hits. Deal with it.
fanboy is fanboy.

And I do own this game, and it sucks.
__________________


Mongolian Beef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:51 PM   #10
NyteShade
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongolian Beef View Post
fanboy is fanboy.

And I do own this game, and it sucks.
I think your just trying to to get everyone and find everything to hate about it, So what if he is a fan boy compared to the last movie game WFC is still the best Transformers out there, you can't say Highmoon or activision didnt support the game its the community who didnt support it meaning us right here, So you cant blame a company for not adding more features when they do not see a reason to add more features they know the numbers on how many of us are playing obviously if its not high why waste the money adding more stuff and dlc when they can just create another one and make it a lot better then the 1st, I believe most of us agree they gave us the characters we wanted to see on the DLC you can bitch and moan all you want about it being on disc etc but look at all the other companies there doing the same thing.......

I'll say one thing the only reason why im picking this up is because HIGHMOON is doing it and if it sucks like the last two movies, This will be the last Transformers game I ever get movie tie in or not

Last edited by NyteShade; 06-14-2011 at 03:54 PM.
NyteShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:01 PM   #11
Mongolian Beef
 
Mongolian Beef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pacific NorthWest
Posts: 1,048

cRow Dance's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyteShade View Post
I think your just trying to to get everyone and find everything to hate about it, So what if he is a fan boy compared to the last movie game WFC is still the best Transformers out there, you can't say Highmoon or activision didnt support the game its the community who didnt support it meaning us right here, So you cant blame a company for not adding more features when they do not see a reason to add more features they know the numbers on how many of us are playing obviously if its not high why waste the money adding more stuff and dlc when they can just create another one and make it a lot better then the 1st, I believe most of us agree they gave us the characters we wanted to see on the DLC you can bitch and moan all you want about it being on disc etc but look at all the other companies there doing the same thing.......

I'll say one thing the only reason why im picking this up is because HIGHMOON is doing it and if it sucks like the last two movies, This will be the last Transformers game I ever get movie tie in or not
Fair enough.

But just because other companies are doing it is not a valid excuse. I don't care if you guys buy it or not, I'm not trying to dissuade anyone. I'm just explaining why I am not buying it. And that is all I'm going to say about the matter.
__________________


Mongolian Beef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:13 PM   #12
JPX Brutality
 
JPX Brutality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 193

JPX Brutality's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongolian Beef View Post
Fair enough.

But just because other companies are doing it is not a valid excuse. I don't care if you guys buy it or not, I'm not trying to dissuade anyone. I'm just explaining why I am not buying it. And that is all I'm going to say about the matter.
Question if you aren't buying it why are you here. It makes no sense for you to come and say I'm not buying it. This is an achievement website not the games website. That is where you should be expressing your opinions not here there is no need for you to tell everyone here that you are not buying it.
JPX Brutality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:41 PM   #13
Durdens Wrath
 
Durdens Wrath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 588

DURDENS WRATH's Gamercard
I just wish high moon had done a better job of communications about when the xp weekends were. And I wish they'd do one more. It can't be that hard to flip a flag. I hate that grind fest.
__________________

Durdens Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:44 PM   #14
Mongolian Beef
 
Mongolian Beef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pacific NorthWest
Posts: 1,048

cRow Dance's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPX Brutality View Post
Question if you aren't buying it why are you here. It makes no sense for you to come and say I'm not buying it. This is an achievement website not the games website. That is where you should be expressing your opinions not here there is no need for you to tell everyone here that you are not buying it.
This is a xbox 360 acheivement website, not a transformers circle jerk fanboy jizzfest. shut up and go play your shitty game if it's so great.
__________________


Mongolian Beef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:46 PM   #15
JPX Brutality
 
JPX Brutality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 193

JPX Brutality's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongolian Beef View Post
This is a xbox 360 acheivement website, not a transformers circle jerk fanboy jizzfest. shut up and go play your shitty game if it's so great.
Are you kidding me right now dude. I don't even own the game anymore. I'm no fanboy for Transformers. Believe me this will be only the second game I have bought with transformers in the name. I'm far from a fanboy, I just hate people who have a pointless opinion on a site that is not even look at by the people your opinion matters to. Oh and by the way that language is about to get you banned. See ya later.
JPX Brutality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:08 PM   #16
NyteShade
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 174
Same here this will be the 2nd transformers game I will be purchasing also only because High Moon is making it, Weather its bayformer or not Bay has no hand on this game
NyteShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:08 PM   #17
Bajan Elite
Banned User
 
Bajan Elite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New York, USA
Posts: 714

Bajan Elite's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongolian Beef View Post
So? what's your point?

High Moon showed no support for War For Cybertron so why should I expect anything different?

Gears of War 2 just had another multiple xp weekend, it's a 2 and a half year old game. Whereas War for Cybertron is not even a year old and High Moon have completely abandoned it.

Don't give Activi$ion any more of your money.

A very dumb comparison. Gow has a much bigger community, thousands of players are still playing it online. WFC went from 7,000 players online to over 500 in a month or two, so what would the point on continuing to drop money on dlc for that game? Also activision gave the job of working on this game, and they are also working on WFC2 for next year.
Bajan Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:18 PM   #18
Mongolian Beef
 
Mongolian Beef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pacific NorthWest
Posts: 1,048

cRow Dance's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajan Elite View Post
A very dumb comparison. Gow has a much bigger community, thousands of players are still playing it online. WFC went from 7,000 players online to over 500 in a month or two, so what would the point on continuing to drop money on dlc for that game? Also activision gave the job of working on this game, and they are also working on WFC2 for next year.
True. I wouldn't want to stick around playing this shit either.

WFC2 will be a piece of shit cash crab just like Dark of the Moon. Congratulations Transformers, you have now been franchised by Activi$ion, expect yearly releases of the same shit over and over. yay!
__________________


Mongolian Beef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:44 PM   #19
NyteShade
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongolian Beef View Post
True. I wouldn't want to stick around playing this shit either.

WFC2 will be a piece of shit cash crab just like Dark of the Moon. Congratulations Transformers, you have now been franchised by Activi$ion, expect yearly releases of the same shit over and over. yay!

How would u know WFC2 could be better, Seriously and honestly why pour money into dlc if we do the community do not give it enough support?, Yes this game is no MW2 or GoW... Transformers is in its own league a different type of game comparing the community for either of these games is like comparing Homefront with call of duty or Gaylo aka halo, We get it u don't like the game so why do u keep on coming to a transformers game thread, People that are here are enjoying it and some already even recommended it to be a rental or a purchase,
NyteShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:01 PM   #20
Vein 666
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 184

Vein 666's Gamercard
I liked WFC, but this game was awful.
Vein 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:31 PM.