Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-23-2013, 09:01 PM   #1
Primal IX

primal ix's Gamercard
lowering rank

OK a simple question. i just got my spartan officer achievement.I'm ranked 27 in lone wolves.Is there any way I can lower my rank to like 5 without being banned? Need to able to lower so I can hopefully boost the lousy 2 achievements I need.
Old 12-08-2013, 10:25 PM   #2
Ravenhood

Revid Cargian's Gamercard
So long as you're losing matches to players that are ranked lower than you, you should slowly but surely lower your rank. I don't know of another way that wouldn't eventually get you banned, since I'm almost certain you'd get found out for just sitting in games not doing anything to assure that you'd lose and do poorly to boot. Just play matches regularly, and when you see that your opponents are ranked lower than you, deliberately lose. But put on a good show. =P

Retail: 37

Arcade: 66

Currently 21st for Most Completed Arcade Games
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st to complete 3 Retail, 5 XBLA, 1 DLC - 2nd to complete 2 Retail, 2 XBLA, 4 DLC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ravenhood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 06:32 PM   #3
Akatsuki Seven

Akatsuki Seven's Gamercard
wow i have a lot of rank to lose from forty because i actually put in the work on this game in 2007. thanks for this i was thinking i will never be able to get a session started due to my high ranks in this game
Akatsuki Seven is offline   Reply With Quote