PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Subscribe    Donate

View Poll Results: Whats your Voice on Transformers 3
Great Better Then Expected 17 28.33%
PURE CRAP 3 5.00%
A Rental 40 66.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-15-2011, 02:39 AM   #1
NyteShade
Banned User

So whats the Verdict?

So what do you the community think how is it?
NyteShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:25 AM   #2
Mars Renegade

mars renegade's Gamercard
Rental at best. Doesn't hold a torch to War for Cybertron and unless you want an easy 975 (1k might be a bit harder until a guide comes up for the symbols), I'd say skip it.

WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB!

Mars Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:30 AM   #3
SupremeRapier

Send a message via AIM to SupremeRapier Send a message via MSN to SupremeRapier

SupremeRapier's Gamercard
its good but very short and lacking a lot storywise, still a lot better than I was expecting it to be
Old 06-17-2011, 06:02 AM   #4
weedyleopard

Its completly worse than expected, took me 2 1/2 hours to max all 4 classes, no prime, no escalation, no co-op, no G1. I waisted $60. If you want this game i beg you please rent it! (or buy it from me)
weedyleopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:08 PM   #5
JPX Brutality

JPX Brutality's Gamercard
I'm actually liking it. Hard difficult really challenged me and the multiplayer is enough like wfc to keep me interested for a little although I hate that the character come pre customized as far as first weapon and skill it imbalances the game. I would play warrior class and hate that I would be a deception because the fusion cannon sucks. Other than that Im pleased. Granted I didn't expect much in the first place so I wasn't let down I know this wasn't the exact same team that made wfc and that they had limited time so I can understand the exclusion of some things.
JPX Brutality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:40 PM   #6
NyteShade
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedyleopard View Post
Its completly worse than expected, took me 2 1/2 hours to max all 4 classes, no prime, no escalation, no co-op, no G1. I waisted $60. If you want this game i beg you please rent it! (or buy it from me)
I don't know if u did prime mode legit like I did but it sucked, 2-4 for weeks of capture A, Capture B, Capture C, Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it but 25 for each and every single class is a wee bit over kill
Old 06-17-2011, 01:44 PM   #7
ACE 120200

ACE 120200's Gamercard
Most movie games are rentals. I buy very few games anymore.
ACE 120200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #8
weedyleopard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyteShade View Post
I don't know if u did prime mode legit like I did but it sucked, 2-4 for weeks of capture A, Capture B, Capture C, Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it but 25 for each and every single class is a wee bit over kill
It may be tedious BUT getting to max level in 2 hours is just unacceptable and to easy, yes i did legit in the 1st week so no double xp, just hardcore playing
weedyleopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:04 PM   #9
NyteShade
Banned User

Quote:
It may be tedious BUT getting to max level in 2 hours is just unacceptable and to easy, yes i did legit in the 1st week so no double xp, just hardcore playing
Thats all it took was 2Hrs to level up?
Old 06-18-2011, 01:08 AM   #10
ChromiumDragon

ChromiumDragon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyteShade View Post
Thats all it took was 2Hrs to level up?
Not even two. A retarded monkey could max out by playing Conquest inside of two hours. If you have anything resembling skill at all, it's probably closer to one hour than two.

I thought the original TF game was half decent. I really, really enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen. War For Cybertron was really good too. The graphics on this look incredible, but this is shaping up to be a pathetically easy 1000/1000. While it's far from the worst game I've ever played, it's easily the worst of the Transformers series of games.

At best, this is a $2 rental from Redbox.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:10 AM   #11
Epsilon 616

EPSILON 616's Gamercard
It is possible to obtain all achievements in like 6 hours. Multiplayer Achievements are easy as pie. You can run through single player on easy and get all the achievements and reload the beginning of the Megatron chapter to get the hard achievement.

If it wasn't for the fact that I've been playing the Multiplayer with my crew, the game would be real easy to depart.

I think the Skin enabled presets allow for players to use there wits and adapt to the changes in play style. I really wish they had made more skins so that players would mix it up. The real problem I have with Multiplayer is the lack of maps and the inability to choose your faction instead of the random selection.
Epsilon 616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:19 PM   #12
Vein 666

Vein 666's Gamercard
Sorry, pure crap. You can't follow up WFC with this piece of garbage. How are people going to trust you and want to buy the next game after this pile of poop.
Vein 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 04:13 PM   #13
O Captain My Captain

CoolieKr0n1c's Gamercard
Definitely a rental. The gameplay mechanics that made WFC fun are still there, but the cheevos are a joke, and the multiplayer allows you to level up WAY too fast. Had 975 in 5 hours, and 2 classes level 20 in 6. Definitely a rental.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:38 PM   #14
Hidd3n Shadows

I agree with a Rental, if you play conquest and keep a positive KD you can lvl up to 20 in a couple matches. This game is NOTHING compared to WFC.
Hidd3n Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 04:54 AM   #15
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
you should know better than to buy any game based on a movie.

its called going to Redbox and spending less than $5 on it, depending on how long you have it for. sounds like it should take no more than 24 hours to 1K it.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:02 AM   #16
PIIILGRIIIM

PIIILGRIIIM's Gamercard
i love transformers, so without a doubt i voted better than expected!!
PIIILGRIIIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 01:12 PM   #17
WickedD365

Send a message via Yahoo to WickedD365

WickedD365's Gamercard
Redbox it. You can knock out majority of the achievements in a day. I did, cost me $4.34 for the 2 days I had it.
The story isn't bad, sets up a few things in the movie.

High Moon did a good job with how quickly this game was thrown together. Can't wait to see the WFC sequel that they have been working on for a while now.
Old 06-20-2011, 02:11 PM   #18
Teth Amon

Goauld Imotep's Gamercard
Its a rental.

At least High Moon made the XP in such a way that you can get to level 20 in under 2 hours playing the CTF game type.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:35 PM   #19
NyteShade
Banned User

The more I played the MP the more im disappointed they took out the stealth ability for the Scout, The transformation while moving and controls dont feel as good as WFC and the customization is terrible...

Im just finished chapter one for story mode so far its not bad do to the fact they the enemies transform
Old 06-22-2011, 03:29 AM   #20
AoA Requiem

I rented it earlier today and I've already 1000gs'd it.. that's just nuts IMO. It was a decent game I guess; I'm fine with the $2 redbox deal. If I bought this game, I'd be kicking myself beyond belief. I played about an hour and a half of multiplayer and that was enough. No thanks.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:21 PM   #21
Lailoken

Lailoken74's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromiumDragon View Post
Not even two. A retarded monkey could max out by playing Conquest inside of two hours. If you have anything resembling skill at all, it's probably closer to one hour than two.
I checked my gametime for this in-game, and within 7 matches and only 35 minutes of playtime (only playing Conquest), I leveled up to 20. It's ridiculously easy for all of the MP cheevs.

Originally, I thought the game sucked ass, but as I've continued to play it, I'm a bit more comfortable with it and kinda like it. However, I think for a $60.00 game it's way overpriced, if it were $40.00 it would easily be a buy. If you can rent it for 5 days, you can get all 1,000 points with very little cash output.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:16 PM   #22
kdrcraig

kdrlunchbox's Gamercard
This is definitely a rental. I got it from Gamefly for PS3 and had all the online trophies including maxing one class out to 20 in under an hour. So glad I didn't buy this game.
Old 06-24-2011, 05:43 AM   #23
DOPE BOI

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
I am so disappointed in High Moon. They took everyone by surprise with WFC, and although some core things are still there, it fails.

I played MP team-deathmatch and leveled up to 20 in about 30 min, (5 lvls my 1st match) I can only imagine if I would have chose conquest. They took away some customization, they choose certain load-outs for you. There was so many times I hated having a certain weapon, etc chose for me.

After doing so many things right with WFC, and then releasing this turd; all I can think is they didnt have enough time. I really wish High Moon would have passed and let someone else jump on the movie game grenade and just worked on a follow up to WFC.

This game is a rental.
DOPE BOI is offline   Reply With Quote