PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-15-2011, 04:27 AM   #1
Pirateogta

Pirateogta's Gamercard
Achievement didn't unlock for completing mission

This is ridiculous. There are these simple achievements for just completing the missions, and they're glitched. I completed "Duel of the Droids" and no "Follow me, boys!" achievement unlocked. How can a simple "complete this mission" achievement be glitched?!
Pirateogta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 01:51 AM   #2
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
They all unlocked fine for me...
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:35 PM   #3
Vulger Spartan

Send a message via ICQ to Vulger Spartan

VulgerSpartan's Gamercard
mine didn't unlock for the Epilogue mission "Zillo the beast" I replayed it (I selected Story mode NOT Free Play) & it unlocked.

#WINNING!
Vulger Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:34 AM   #4
tripps77

Tripps77's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
They all unlocked fine for me...
nice useless reply. if they all unlocked fine then don't bother wasting time with a reply that isn't in least bit helpful.

now that that nonsese is out of the way i think you have to 100 percent that level just a guess as i just got this game
tripps77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 06:10 PM   #5
tripps77

Tripps77's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripps77 View Post
nice useless reply. if they all unlocked fine then don't bother wasting time with a reply that isn't in least bit helpful.

now that that nonsese is out of the way i think you have to 100 percent that level just a guess as i just got this game
well i went back and got a 100% and the chivo unlocked
tripps77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 09:36 AM   #6
Chewie0one

Chewie0one's Gamercard
Hi i tried replaying on Gungan General and it wouldn't unlock but did as the second player on son's file, worth a try if its still not unlocking.
Chewie0one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:13 PM   #7
Graivul

Heroic Bishop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yeah I had the same bug on the last Grievous level 'Grievous Intrigue'. Luckily I replayed the level and it unlocked the second time around. The game does definitely seem the most buggy Lego title to date, in my experience anyway.

Graivul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 10:25 AM   #8
NeM2k2

NeM2k's Gamercard
The Castle of Doom level achievement ("What a Rotta!" I think) did not unlock for me. I haven't tried playing the level again yet - will post when I do.
NeM2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:05 AM   #9
digitaldemigod

Tank N Spank, for completing Weapons Factory on Geonisis didn't unlock for me. I haven't tried replaying the story mission. Hopefully that does it. Really hated this mission though and not looking forward to replaying. I think this is the first achievement glitch I've ever had in a Lego game.
digitaldemigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:26 AM   #10
LtCasual

LtCasual's Gamercard
Same issue for me, on mission Ambush. Second playthrough on Story mode got the achievement.
LtCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #11
BrinkX

brinkx69's Gamercard
I noticed this last night too!

I actually had quite a few. I wasn't really paying attention as I was going through the story mode for the first time and then when I went to check my achievements yesterday, I noticed that there was 5 of them that did not unlock. The missions were not sequential and some were in different mission paths, so there does not seem to be any pattern as to which ones this happened to. They were definitely completed too because I had "Free Play" unlocked on each one of them.

I went back and played them again and the achievement unlocked.

Also, for one of them I tried doing "Free Play" instead of "Story" mode to see if the achievement would unlock the second time even through I was doing it in Free Play. The achievement DID unlock in Free Play. So you can redo a mission in Free Play to get the achievement to unlock.

Still strange though that they did not unlock the first time through the story (and I still have not finished the last mission, so it has nothing to do with finishing the whole story either).

Last edited by BrinkX; 01-25-2012 at 08:12 PM.
BrinkX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:17 AM   #12
xSynGatesXx

xSynGatesXx's Gamercard
Zillo Beast AND Storm Over Ryloth here...
Old 07-03-2012, 02:46 PM   #13
EliteLeafHater

EliteLeafHater's Gamercard
i had several of the level achievements not pop hidden enemy, ambush, rookies, legacy of terror still have to play them for minikits so hopefully they pop then

edit now hostage crisis didnt even unlock ugh

hopefully they unlock when I free play the level

Last edited by EliteLeafHater; 07-09-2012 at 02:55 PM.
EliteLeafHater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:15 AM   #14
Earthbound_X

EarthboundX's Gamercard
Yeah me too, I just finished the Story mode today, and looking at my list, 4 of the story achievements didn't unlock. Hopefully when I'm going back in Freeplay mode to 100% them, they will unlock.

Earthbound_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:02 PM   #15
Brainiac427

Brainiac427's Gamercard
I'm parallel-playing this game with a friend online. We had no problems with the achievements unlocking until Liberty on Ryloth, which neither of us got. Then we did Zillo Beast. My friend got the achievement, and I didn't. We did Hostage Crisis last night, and neither of us got it. I got the achievement for disguising everyone as Senate Commandos, and my friend didn't. It just makes no sense. But this will pale in comparison if the minikit achievement glitches.
Brainiac427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:05 PM   #16
DarkSydeJak

Innocents Of Ryloth didn't unlock. No way in hell im ever playing that level again. Minikit and rue Jedi Also Glitched for me -_-
DarkSydeJak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:39 PM   #17
o BooZer o

o IDDQD o's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I had the same problem with achievements not unlocking until I completed all the missions, then about 5 of them popped up at once.
o BooZer o is offline   Reply With Quote