PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-15-2011, 06:52 PM   #1
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Why oh why do they do this to me! (All the Editions)

I want the Artbook from the Collector's Edition and I want the Encyclopedia from the Animus edition. If they added the Artbook in the Animus edition I would buy it in a second.

Why do they make different editions and make each one of them come with exclusive items! Are they trying to make people buy more than one edition? Wait a second...yes they are. Scratch that.

But Damn you Ubisoft! I really want both those two items the most! Id just buy those two items and the game if I could. And no to anyone suggesting buying it off ebay, etc. I don't buy stuff online and it would be over priced anyways. And I have a thing about buying things brand new. Kind of a perfectionist and a Collector as you can tell.

Anyways I just wanted to say something. Maybe they will make another edition with those two items just for me!? I can always hope =)
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:16 PM   #2
Quid Squid

elKamikazeSquid's Gamercard
and to make things worse, the Animus Edition is a Gamestop exclusive

http://kotaku.com/5813135/special-ed...d-the-impaler#
Quid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 03:19 PM   #3
Toams07
Why so serious?

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I also hate multiple Collector's Edition's
When Fable 3 was released, they had a killing 4 different CE's. An American, a British, an Australian, and an European

The creator's of the game should just make one CE for the whole world and thats it

Thanks to DEG23 for the azaming Trials Evo sig!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the fantastic Joker avatar!
Toams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 08:35 AM   #4
Giptuc

Giptuc's Gamercard
yea i know what you mean lol. Im probably gonna be getting the Animus edition and the Collector Edition, and just taking the art book out and trading it back in the next day.

Ill get $90ish for the game, and i can just put it towards the Animus edition to get it for next to nothing

100% Retail: 17
100% XBLA: 7
100% GFWL: 1
Giptuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:23 AM   #5
B0seiju

b0seiju's Gamercard
They should just make a site where you can order your CE. And with that al the extras you want. Just tick the boxes and it'll give you the price. That would be rather awesome. No needles extras to be paid for. But get all the good stuff.
B0seiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 04:56 AM   #6
Pearson

Biomedical Fire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'm passing on this one and probably will pass on every single game created by Ubisoft. When I buy a CE, I actually like to get something awesome and Ubi has failed on this front, first with Splinter Cell: Conviction in which we got an USB drive that had a 50/50 chance of working and other useless stuff, then with Brotherhood and the 4yr old plaything, the jack-in-the-box and now with the Revelations Signature Edition. Ubi continually short changes North America with sub-par CE's while Europe gets everything. Unless Ubi comes up with an awesome CE for AC III, I'm through with them.