PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Kinect Sports
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-19-2011, 09:08 AM   #1
naysilva

x insomnia o's Gamercard
A calorie Rival a day...

Just tried to do this achievement offline. Did the celery challenge, after it saved I dashboarded it, change the date to +1 (day) and repeated this 5 times.

After my 5th time doing it I still didn't get the achievement, is there something I'm doing wrong?

Quite frustrating that I just wasted half an hour :/
naysilva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 01:21 PM   #2
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Unless you messed up one of the times and moved it two days instead of one by accident, that is the correct way to do it. Obviously nothing you can do but try again though.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 01:54 PM   #3
naysilva

x insomnia o's Gamercard
Well when I took it downstairs (with no internet) the date was 01/01/2005 (or something like that).. I made sure I added one day each time.

Not sure if it didn't work because I started it on a day before the game came out? lol

On the guide it says to do it on any day, then -1 day each time? but surely that doesn't matter.
naysilva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:55 PM   #4
xTyDiRiUmx

xTyDiRiUmx's Gamercard
Same issue. Did it ON Xbox Live 5 days in a row (6 actually) with celery, didn't pop... I was pissed
Old 09-03-2011, 12:05 AM   #5
GodLike499

GodLike499's Gamercard
I just completed it legit (5 days in a row, while on line) with no problems. I even lost to celery once, but played him again in the same session and beat him. Was afraid I'd have to start over, but it worked. I played celery five days in a row, and didn't play any other calorie challenges in that time.
GodLike499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:28 PM   #6
BlackRob182

BlackRob183's Gamercard
It should work because I started mine on a Thursday and then did Friday and I missed/forgot about it on Saturday and remembered back on Sunday. So I moved the day back 1 and then back to nomral on Sunday to catch up on the day I missed. Then I played again on Monday and got it
BlackRob182 is offline   Reply With Quote