Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > F.E.A.R. 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-26-2011, 09:16 PM   #61
ElliMann

ElliMann's Gamercard
Interval 06 - Bridge

Right after the fight with 4-7 of these "burning werewolves"-creatures, you get to a cart which is tipping to the side towards you (this is shortfly after you get the objective "Find stairs to reach upper level of bridge". Turn 100 degrees left. You'll then see a cart which you can walk through. Walk through this card and on the other side you'll find an Alma Doll.

Unfortunately i don't have a picture of this. I was so happy i found the doll that i picked it up immideately without thinking of taking a picture :P

Edit: I ment interval 06, not 07. Fixed.
ElliMann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:37 PM   #62
Lone Soldier x7

Lone Soldier x7's Gamercard
There's actually 3 in interval 2. Before you fight the mech, there will be a hole in a wall that you have to go through to continue. Instead of going through the hole go to the right avs its right there.
Lone Soldier x7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:56 PM   #63
ElliMann

ElliMann's Gamercard
Interval 08

When you go down the first set of stairs, you'll see sings on the wall that points to Gymnasium and Medical. Go towards Medical. and turn left. You'll see a door here. Turn 180 degrees and you'll see the doll by some tires.

ElliMann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:42 AM   #64
nass

oO nass Oo's Gamercard
thanks x the guide.
nass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:07 AM   #65
BOMB SQUIRREL

where is location 3

i did not find the alma doll on interval 3 the first location on the shell its not there and the second location in the garding area also nothing where is the last location pls help this is my last doll and cant find it
BOMB SQUIRREL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:14 PM   #66
jaycee88

Quote:
Originally Posted by monndo View Post
Not there either man...for the life of me I can't find this damn thing..had no trouble at all with any of the others
this is crazy, how many times have you restarted the Interval?
jaycee88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:17 PM   #67
jaycee88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve007101 View Post
New doll location for interval 6: when you're fighting the dog-like enemies and you drop down from a train on the right side go around the trains on your left and back through the one on the far left to find the doll on the ground under a bright yellow light. The middle train car in this area has two dead bodies, two SMGs and a shotgun. Also the walkway that you'll soon take up to fight the second set of soldier enemies is visible on the right side of the bridge in this area.
Yup found it there, re doing my doll video
jaycee88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:45 PM   #68
XPL1C1T GAM3R

xSCAR x TiSSUEx's Gamercard
On Interval 8 i found a doll after going down the first stairs go left and there will be some tires to your left she is behind them.

XPL1C1T GAM3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 04:00 PM   #69
kinjoking
Banned User

kinjothetaken's Gamercard
is there going to be an internet guide with the locations or just pics on this thread?
kinjoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 08:30 AM   #70
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Sorry I haven't updated this recently. Took a break from gaming. But I have just updated it and will continue to make further updates in the coming days. I still have more to update but I need to go to bed so night everyone!
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:38 AM   #71
ThroatShiver

ThroatShiver's Gamercard
Just found one in level 4. After you kill the mech, go up to the third story of the house you have to enter. In the back room across from the master bedroom, you'll see a dead guy laying on an overturned crib. On the right of the crib is your Alma doll.
ThroatShiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 04:14 AM   #72
harshx4u

harshx4u's Gamercard
in the 3rd interval when you enter the garden center(you will have to press a green button) you will see white drape looking things covered in blood hanging down, if you walk through the bottom one you will find the alma doll.
harshx4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:17 PM   #73
Kaneda_Mishima

Can i still get the achievement if i skipped one doll but iīve already finished the game just reloading any chapter?? And then, do i need to play the whole chapter or just until the game saves??
Old 06-29-2011, 10:58 PM   #74
FiReStOrM^

xFiRe5tOrMx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I found another one for Interval 06 - Bridge.

After being underneath and in with all the trains, you will surface to an area with a Phase Caster and an empty Power Armor in the corner that is behind some force fields. To the left of the PA is a building, and to the left of that, in the corner, there is a spotlight connected to a generator. Between the generator and a low wall is the Alma Doll.

Last edited by FiReStOrM^; 06-30-2011 at 02:59 AM.
FiReStOrM^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:41 AM   #75
ThroatShiver

ThroatShiver's Gamercard
Here's another in level 4 just as you get to the MECH suit you can use.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:00 AM   #76
Entr0p1c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqGLxHtMmo4

I can't figure out how to embed videos on here so maybe someone could help =).

And all of the descriptions are here:
http://www.videohuevos.com/2011/06/f...collector.html

I'm a member of VideoHuevos so any support such as subscribing and junk would be appreciated.

Hope this helps =)
Entr0p1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:17 AM   #77
harshx4u

harshx4u's Gamercard
on interval 6 when you get into the mech and cross the first bridge there is an alma doll directly to your left in a corner, to the left of the building.
harshx4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:49 AM   #78
Tommyfac ll

tommyfac ll's Gamercard
Nice guide so far, just found them all now. One thing though, on interval 4 suburbs my doll was somewhere not mentioned, after the mech suit part and the electrical type maze just before you go into the big warehouse room, I turned right to go into the control office or whatever it is and the doll was sitting next to the desk, the room has two big windows and can only be accessed through the hallway or back through the warehouse room, hope that helps any1 who can't find it on that level
Tommyfac ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:51 AM   #79
Tommyfac ll

tommyfac ll's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneda_Mishima View Post
Can i still get the achievement if i skipped one doll but iīve already finished the game just reloading any chapter?? And then, do i need to play the whole chapter or just until the game saves??
Yes u can replay missions to collect 1s you have missed, and u can quit as soon as it saves, get to the next checkpoint just to be safe, it's what I did
Tommyfac ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:44 PM   #80
IRELAND NO 1

IRELAND NO 1's Gamercard
Question Doll interval 6 bridge

Interval 6 Bridge

I could not find the doll in the 3 locations listed in the guide so just moved on.
I found the doll when you just get you power suit [ mech ] at the save point on the bridge. The 1st group of enemies turn left at the tower near the red flashing light get out and there is your doll.
IRELAND NO 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:27 PM   #81
Kaneda_Mishima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyfac ll View Post
Yes u can replay missions to collect 1s you have missed, and u can quit as soon as it saves, get to the next checkpoint just to be safe, it's what I did
Thanks a lot man
Old 07-01-2011, 01:07 AM   #82
FiReStOrM^

xFiRe5tOrMx's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyfac ll View Post
Nice guide so far, just found them all now. One thing though, on interval 4 suburbs my doll was somewhere not mentioned, after the mech suit part and the electrical type maze just before you go into the big warehouse room, I turned right to go into the control office or whatever it is and the doll was sitting next to the desk, the room has two big windows and can only be accessed through the hallway or back through the warehouse room, hope that helps any1 who can't find it on that level
That one was mentioned, but for some reason since yesterday some have been edited/removed
Old 07-01-2011, 01:16 PM   #83
PanzerMatt

panzermatt's Gamercard
If it helps, I found an Alma Doll in Interval 4 as Fettel, in the garage complex, after the electric beams, before the Phase boss, in the office before the garage itself, sitting on the floor
PanzerMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:24 PM   #84
FiReStOrM^

xFiRe5tOrMx's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanzerMatt View Post
If it helps, I found an Alma Doll in Interval 4 as Fettel, in the garage complex, after the electric beams, before the Phase boss, in the office before the garage itself, sitting on the floor
No offence intended honestly, but do people read before posting? :P

i quoted and commented on this exact doll one post up

I have no idea why this was removed from the guide? OP can you explain?
Old 07-01-2011, 10:02 PM   #85
PowerPyx

I also made a video guide, should be the most complete one so far. I just hope I didn't miss anything. Interactive timeline is in video description (makes it easy to jump right to the next interval when you got the doll).

As a matter of fact, xbox360achievements.org has been the only good doll location resource so far and I'm giving you guys credit in the video description. So thanks again for everyone who posted screenshots and text descriptions here. Took me somewhat about 2 weeks to put together this video.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:01 AM   #86
ThroatShiver

ThroatShiver's Gamercard
Another one in interval 3. Just before you get to the end where the baby cage is, this doll is under some shelves as you drop down from where you pass the TV with a face on it.

Old 07-02-2011, 04:41 AM   #87
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Has anyone been finding them consistantly using the guide? I missed well over half on my playthrough, I'm wondering if it might almost be completely random? I don't think I found a doll that was listed yet.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:55 AM   #88
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Has anyone been finding them consistantly using the guide? I missed well over half on my playthrough, I'm wondering if it might almost be completely random? I don't think I found a doll that was listed yet.
On interval 5, every time I play that mission it is in one of the 5 spawns so I am almost positive it has only 5 spawn locations. And the first map only has one. As for interval 08 it always spawns in one of the 3 locations so that might have only 3 spawns too
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:42 AM   #89
DanielRoyLivall

dynamic sheldon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Soldier x7 View Post
There's actually 3 in interval 2. Before you fight the mech, there will be a hole in a wall that you have to go through to continue. Instead of going through the hole go to the right avs its right there.
I can confirm this as well. I was just about to post it when I seen this post. It's in the house that your in just before fighting the mech. Very close to the one you have as 'B'. If you drop down into the street with the mech though you'll miss it.
DanielRoyLivall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:16 PM   #90
zeroFerus

Send a message via MSN to zeroFerus

zFerus's Gamercard
Thanks