Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > F.E.A.R. 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-03-2011, 06:46 AM   #91
DanielRoyLivall

dynamic sheldon's Gamercard
Interval 4, the Suburbs.

There's another doll here. After you beat the mech, you'll have to enter a house to go further through the stage. Enter the house, climb 2 sets of stairs and then the doll will be in a room up here to the right of the stairs.

To confirm, it's the VERY next house that you actually HAVE to enter after beating the mech.

Sorry I couldn't get a pic it was my mate who found it and he grabbed it. :P
DanielRoyLivall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 02:40 PM   #92
ParoXysm QC

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Interval 4, I can confirm there's a doll right next to the Mech in the basket-ball courtyard (after you killed all the enemies with the sniper).
ParoXysm QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 03:01 PM   #93
trunks982

I didnt see any of those 3 in Interval 7. I went to double check also. Theres most likely another one somewhere. probably before those 3 mentioned.
trunks982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:02 PM   #95
trunks982

thats the one i missed. thanks.
trunks982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:52 PM   #96
taologos

tao logos's Gamercard
I found one in Interval 04 - The Suburbs right next to the mech before you get in.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:00 PM   #97
ThroatShiver

ThroatShiver's Gamercard
Found another in level 2.

ThroatShiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:02 PM   #98
ThroatShiver

ThroatShiver's Gamercard
Also, after finding this one in level 2, I got the achievement. This was Alma doll # 24 for me. Can anyone else confirm that you need 24 for the achievement?
ThroatShiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 06:44 PM   #99
final1980

Mortal Priest's Gamercard
From what I know about this achievement according to the game guide which I peaked at in wal mart there are 5 possible locations for the alma dolls to spawn, only the first level has one location and doesn't change, to get the achievement u need to find a doll in each level. so you need 8 total I believe.
final1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 06:55 PM   #100
Asturgis
Gundam Meister

Asturgis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Platinum   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth
Interval 4C : right next to B, in the little office with a no smoking sign and a computer, on the floor, next to 2 file cabinets. Literally 20 meters away from B. By the window of the office you can see all the electric poles you just passed.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:51 PM   #101
LPSTREETSOLDIER

LPSTREETS0LDIER's Gamercard
After you find the doll can you quit out so it saves and then select a new mission or do you have to play every mission all the way through to the end
Old 07-09-2011, 03:47 AM   #102
douch-bag

inFAMOUS VECS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
while playing on insane in interval 2. My doll location was right at the begining of the mech level but on the right hand side of the hole you exit to activate the mech to spawn
Old 07-09-2011, 05:13 PM   #103
UltimaHiryuu

I came across an Alma Doll in Interval 2 and 4.

The one in Interval 2 was on the normal path, right before you drop down to the Mech fight street. It should be directly to your right, in a corner. It's in a really small room, that you pass through.

Interval 4 had one right beside the Mech you hop in. Looking towards the cockpit, it should be directly to your left. It was beside a generator-powered light.

On a side note, this was done on a PS3 copy of the game. However so far I've come across Alma dolls in the spots that you marked. So there's a good chance they'll still be there.
UltimaHiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:42 AM   #104
Suki

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThroatShiver View Post
Also, after finding this one in level 2, I got the achievement. This was Alma doll # 24 for me. Can anyone else confirm that you need 24 for the achievement?
No its 8 dolls which is 1 doll in each interval to unlock ach, u dont need to find every doll in every spawn location over multiple playthroughs do u??.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:55 PM   #105
The Horror

Interval 03 – Store.

Don't think anyones mentioned this one yet, I found this on my first playthrough and thought it was really easy to find.

When you first come across the guys with bombs strapped to their chests, straight ahead of you is some cloth draped down on the shelves (i think it has the Alma face on it), just crouch and walk through the cloth and it's right there.

Hope this helps.
The Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:46 PM   #106
Suki

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
ok so ive played the store interval 3 through 4 times now checking the 4 place at which the doll can spawn and it has not been in any of them once so there must be a fifth spawn on the store where it is.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:30 PM   #107
Echilion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
ok so ive played the store interval 3 through 4 times now checking the 4 place at which the doll can spawn and it has not been in any of them once so there must be a fifth spawn on the store where it is.
Same. I've explored a bit but have yet to find it...though I've never been any decent at finding collectibles

edit: finally spawned in one of the known locations.

Last edited by Echilion; 07-12-2011 at 11:43 AM.
Echilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #108
wsm4826

Swifty1's Gamercard
dolls on 1 play thru

hey d do I need to get all dolls per level in one play thru or does it count if I got in doll on previous play thru and get any that I missed on new play thru?
wsm4826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:52 PM   #109
Arch The Angel

xArchangel69x's Gamercard
i couldnt find any of them they got really annoying
Arch The Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:00 PM   #110
Asturgis
Gundam Meister

Asturgis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Platinum   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth
Interval 3 :

The next Alma doll you are looking for is behind the banner the suicide bombers first jump out of.

The last is after the Deli. You’ll pass right by a TV with Alma’s face drawn on it. After that you’ll drop down. Turn right around and go under where you came from, the Alma Doll is right there. It's under the stairs, hard to take a picture, and useless.

Interval 4 : between your A and B, you will enter a huge house where the wall falls down when you enter, so you can't go back. On the third floor, there is a bedroom with a red bed and a painting. In a side-room, you have a psychic link (maybe), a creepy cradle, a teddy bear with red eyes and a red basket (and 2 corpses). The doll is on the ground, in the corner.

To the OP : please update your guide matey, I know we're all busy with stuff, but it's time you did it man, please

Last edited by Asturgis; 07-16-2011 at 08:21 AM.
Asturgis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:04 AM   #111
the Blinkster

the blinkster's Gamercard
Just wanted to say a massive thanks to all posters for their guides on the Alma Dolls.

Cheers!
the Blinkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:58 AM   #112
Asturgis
Gundam Meister

Asturgis's Gamercard

How very kind of you. People saying thanks are too rare So thanks also.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:10 PM   #113
Mighty Goliath89

THE GOLIATH's Gamercard
thanks for posting all these up people like how they spawn in different locations throughout the game really makes good team work when coming to guides like this wish I could contribute but have only found ones that have been mentioned just need one more on interval 3 now that bastard one is illusive >.<. Thanks again everyone for the guides "GO TEAM!" ^^b

Thanks to Whiplash x360a for the cool sig ^^b

"Let's see what you're made of."
Kabal
Mighty Goliath89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 02:47 PM   #114
rrushn

Fatal RusH's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Found one that isn't mentioned yet on the suburbs level.

After fighting the mech in the area with the fences, you need to enter a house. While making your way up the house, you'll see a TV displaying 'I hate you'. Take the stairs next to the TV and take the rightmost door into a bedroom. (Not the one with bumped over cradle and teddybear).
Inside is another room which leads to a small storage room of sorts where the doll is located. The room's very small, but I can't tell you which corner it was in. I just walked in and got the 'mommy' message, which took me by surprise. :P

Guides & Roadmaps created:
Dante's Inferno
Just Cause 2
Dead Rising 2

Last edited by rrushn; 07-28-2011 at 02:49 PM.
rrushn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:50 PM   #115
Deathlorddanny

Send a message via AIM to Deathlorddanny Send a message via MSN to Deathlorddanny

Dannnnn The Man's Gamercard
Another doll

Interval 04 - After you are told to go save the girl, you will be fighting in the backyard of many houses. Once you clean up all of the people you will have to go over a fence into a basketball court with a mech in it. As you are going over the fence, you will see the doll in the back left of the basketball court.

Interval 05 - After you go up the bus you will have to take a left, you will then see 2 bus's one upright and one horizontal, to the right you will see the doll nestled in the corner.

{Owning nubs in halo since halo 1}
l.l Play to win or get out l.l

Need partners to boost with in:

R6V2, HawX

Last edited by Deathlorddanny; 08-07-2011 at 07:38 PM.
Deathlorddanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:27 PM   #116
Pyr0sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve007101 View Post
doll location for level 4: in the corner behind the mech you can get in after the playground area
Yep; I can verify that. Found it there yesterday (forgot to take a pic, sorry).

It's just a few feet away from the mech itself, toward the destructible wall/door a bit.
Pyr0sa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:39 PM   #117
feared american

feared american's Gamercard
Interval 03 -
There is a doll located in the very next area AFTER the ALMA TV on the bottom floor across the way from the stairs you need to ascend. With the stairs to your back, go straight into the corner facing you and the doll is on the ground.

I didn't see this post but it's the same location just the shot above is different:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThroatShiver View Post
Another one in interval 3. Just before you get to the end where the baby cage is, this doll is under some shelves as you drop down from where you pass the TV with a face on it.

Last edited by feared american; 10-01-2011 at 04:54 PM.
feared american is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:40 AM   #118
SNAFU 0420

dallashatecrew420@hotmail.com's Gamercard
On interval 3 where the alma doll is on top of the shelf the pic you should it's there for me and there is no way to sprint jump across or climb the shelf next to it. I tried nothing seems to work and no ladders even close to the alma doll.
SNAFU 0420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:59 PM   #119
detseightyone

DetsEightyOne's Gamercard
hi dunno if anyone has spotted this yet but in interval 4: suburbs, a possible location for the alma doll is when you go into the houses after fighting a power armour in an area with a gazebo, following the path you spot the nightmare , then you see a TV that says I HATE YOU, when you go upstairs go right then open door on right, there is a bed with GOD HELP US above it (god scratched out) go left into a door and the doll is to the right of the guy who just shot himself/corpse. If the nightmare pops up RIGHT in your face and a melee freak appears you've gone slightly too far...

Last edited by detseightyone; 12-12-2012 at 03:11 PM. Reason: there are obviously more than 3 locations so changed 3rd location to A possible location!
detseightyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:01 PM   #120
detseightyone

DetsEightyOne's Gamercard
great guide BTW!
detseightyone is offline   Reply With Quote