PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > L.A. Noire > Nicholson Electroplating
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-21-2011, 07:16 PM   #1
YhoJo Kinson

YhoJo Kinson's Gamercard
Bulletproof Windshield Tip

Before entering the house with oil on the floor or aty least before inspecting the passport and flight ticket, go to your main menu and go into the Suits section.

Choose the suit 'Hacksaw', if you haven't got it, find out how - i can't remember.

But the suit basically allows you to take more damage from the security guards allowing you to run for the two cars immediatley.

When i wore it and ended the cutscene, i killed one guy managed to kill the driver of the first car that arrives and got the achievement straight away without having to kill another driver.

So just try the suit, the achievement may be glitched and if so don't report it! lol
YhoJo Kinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 11:00 PM   #2
DropDeadArtemus

DropDeadArtemus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
That is my favorite suit in the game. Definitely a nice tip. After killing the first guy on the stairs, I didn't worry with killing the other guys til after I got my achievement thanks to that suit.

DropDeadArtemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 08:02 PM   #3
YhoJo Kinson

YhoJo Kinson's Gamercard
Never used te suit until this DLC, it does look v.good. Thanks for posting.

created by YJK

100% Games

Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4, CODMW2, Assassin's Creed, Terminator Salvation, Bully Scholership Edition, Captain America, L.A. Noire, and a few more.

100% Arcade

Call of Duty: Classics

Extreme Fan, Click Here and check out some real music!!

Visit The Forum Here and discover more!
YhoJo Kinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:45 PM   #4
Korrawi

Send a message via MSN to Korrawi

Korrawi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
You get the "Hawkshaw" suit suit when you get to level 18 so everyone should pretty much have this suit.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:04 AM   #5
ReaptheChaos

ReaptheChaos's Gamercard
I was having problems with this one. I figured out a few tricks on how to get it though. First off, when you start out there is a building to your right that a guard will run out of shortly before the first car arrives. DON’T kill this guard! Killing him immediately spawns the next two cars coming.

There is also a metal track (or line) on the ground even with the fence line right in front of you. Crossing this starts the two cars spawning as well. Ignore the first car that drives up, your chances of killing that driver are pretty slim anyway, in all my tries I think I only got that one once.

Kill 2-3 of the other guards EXCEPT the one I mentioned above, and if you stay behind that line I mentioned another car will spawn driving up the road you just drove on to get there, (you should see it on your mini map) you can get lined up with plenty of time to kill that driver and ONLY THEN run into the area (past the fence line) to make the last two cars spawn, this gives you 3 chances at killing a driver. (4 if you count the first car that’s almost impossible to get.)

I also noticed a difference in how the cars spawned when I would reload the game. I don’t mean dieing and restarting, I mean quit and reload from the menu. So if you’re not getting the cars to spawn as I said above, quit and reload. You should start over again at the house before the fire and subsequent chase to Hughes Aircraft.

That’s how it worked for me anyway so I hope it will help some of you. For a game with pretty simple achievements that one was a huge pain in the ass! (I’m sure they did it on purpose!)

If its true that what you donít know cant hurt you, then you must be practically invincible!
ReaptheChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 06:04 PM   #6
Aidexx

Aidexx's Gamercard
This was quita a tricky one, but thank god the checkpoint was placed correctly for this one. Overall, this feels like "hmm...we've got room for one achievement, any ideas...and then we'll call it a day.".
Old 04-29-2012, 02:56 PM   #7
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
I've been trying for a hour to get this and finaly got it but have no idea how as the first car I killed the driver while it was moving but the second one I missed and shot the driver through the windscreen as he was getting out. Overall a very badly thought out achievement.