PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Michael Jackson: The Experience
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-23-2011, 08:43 PM   #1
lucazzo

Send a message via AIM to lucazzo

luc4770's Gamercard
Crown power ruining score?

Hey all,

Every single time I hit the crown during a performance (it's during the vocal parts) or master performance, every single line I sing gets a "miss" or "almost". It's like it stops tracking the vocals altogether.

Am I the only one experiencing this? Am I missing something?

Available for boosting:

Saints Row 1 & 2, Left 4 Dead, Ghostbusters, SoulCalibur4, Dead or Alive 4, Undertow, Brain Challenge.
lucazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:42 PM   #2
SYAK

Send a message via AIM to SYAK Send a message via MSN to SYAK Send a message via Yahoo to SYAK Send a message via Skype™ to SYAK

Super SYAK 1992's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucazzo View Post
Hey all,

Every single time I hit the crown during a performance (it's during the vocal parts) or master performance, every single line I sing gets a "miss" or "almost". It's like it stops tracking the vocals altogether.

Am I the only one experiencing this? Am I missing something?
This happens to me when i perform Rock With You it just messes up as soon as i hit the crown and messes my score up
Old 07-25-2011, 06:00 PM   #3
erikooO

erikooO's Gamercard
Same here, the crown seems to make things bad. Maybe its all the strange sounds it makes?

erikooO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:02 PM   #4
Coldgears

best ln philly's Gamercard
What most people don't get, most of your point in singing are because the game is picking up MJ singing in the game. It thinks it's own singing is yours. When the crown comes on, it changes the pitch of MJ's singing in the game, and it is relying on your, arguably, terrible voice, rather than the actual singer of MJ.

Yeah, you basically are using an exploit in the game without knowing it.

I only found out because I was playing at 12:00 at night, and I have family sleeping. I decided not to sing, and I still scored... It's picking up the TV!

I have 278 completions total, and love to do stackable games.

First in the world to do both Carnival Games Taiwan and Carnival Games American.
Coldgears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:30 PM   #5
KashThePriest

KashThePriest's Gamercard
Sweet! I'll try this tomorrow in the day when no one is home and blast out MJ loud for it to think I am singing
KashThePriest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #6
raidenhardcore

raidenhardcore's Gamercard
I dont try to sing (cuz its useless and the neighbours will complain) so I have a speaker next to the Kinect.

When I pick up the crown EVERYTIME the singing stops tracking completely for at least 3 lines even when I adjust the volume..just that damn pickup sound ruins everything
raidenhardcore is offline   Reply With Quote