PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Shadows of the Damned
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-23-2011, 03:35 AM   #1
Nitro666

nitro 500's Gamercard
Cant find red gems in 2-3 in Chandelier

I went through 2-3 twice now and i cant find the 1 red gem for collecting all the white gems and the 2 red gems for defeating all the enemies in the chandelier. Is that the boss thing how spits out enemies or is it something else.
Nitro666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:46 AM   #2
Walshrus

Walshrus's Gamercard
If you got everything when you get to the very top they should be sitting on the top level by the door you need to exit from.
Walshrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:50 AM   #3
Nitro666

nitro 500's Gamercard
At what part though in the level is it in? Is it at the very end of the chapter?

Ohkay i figured it out i thought once you got to the loading screen it was a new chapter right before you get to the chandelier i didnt know that that was also 2-3 thanks for the help

Last edited by Nitro666; 06-23-2011 at 04:00 AM. Reason: figured out
Nitro666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:28 AM   #4
davidmerrell

davidmerrell's Gamercard
I killed every single enemy I came accross in this game and also killed a ton in that swamp area. However I didnt end up with enough gems to buy all red gems from Christopher. I played on easy. Can someone please explain to me how the fuck You can afford all gems if there arent even enough white gems to do so? Ive seen people say demons continue to spawn in the swamp area. I know I killed alot but they definately quit spawning after awhile and I was forced to continue. Any other good farming areas? this actually pisses me off. lol Now Im gonna have to play through three more times minimum it looks like due to it being easier to get red gems on easy. Oh well, I gotta admit I love this game and I think I will keep it in my collections so maybe I will revisit later on down the road.
davidmerrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:55 AM   #5
soliderace

SoliderAce's Gamercard
I can't remember what level its on, but it's fairly early in the game, there's a boss that pops up when your in the cemetery and the gravestone says something about Garcia hotspur dying wearing a purple jacket, a mini boss pops out with several heads, just stand outside the darkness ring and enemies won't stop pouring out of it until you kill the boss, hope that helps, I had the same problem as you, I was short 8 gems. Pissed me off.
I'm ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS down for boosting, just add me if we both need a game to boost in, or if you have an easily boostable game that I dont have, I can and most probably will still get it.
soliderace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:54 AM   #6
davidmerrell

davidmerrell's Gamercard
thanks for tip. that seems to be a great place to farm. anyways, I have been killing all the enemies in the chandelier for awhile now and those 2 gems are not appering. The one for getting all the white gems is appearing but not the other two. Are they supposed to be right there with the one Im getting? if so then why is this not working for me? I kill somewhere around 8 and then there are absolutely no more guys left to kill so I finish up level and everytime I get to the top there is my one red gem for getting all white gems and thats it. please help.
davidmerrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:38 AM   #7
RA1NKING
Banned User

Anyone know how many gems are required to buy all of them from Christopher ?.
Then we can ll farm here to make sure we have enough...
RA1NKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:29 AM   #8
KriugerisLT

Kr1ug3ris's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
There is a way to boost white crystals in places where the demons keep spawning until you proceed to the next area or kill a mini-boss. Don't kill demons outright, they drop only a couple crystals that way. Decapitate their legs and stomp on them with the execution move. That way you get at least 7-10 crystals per demon, i did this method while playing on Normal, and after i left the swamp area, i had enough to purchase at least ~10 red diamonds, took me some time, about 45-60mins but this is the fastest way i found to boost those white diamonds. Since on Easy red diamonds cost 40% less, this should be a cake walk.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:34 AM   #9
Freakris

Freakris's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RA1NKING View Post
Anyone know how many gems are required to buy all of them from Christopher ?.
Then we can ll farm here to make sure we have enough...
Around 1890 white gems is required to buy 42 red gems on easy mode if you collect all 38 of the hidden ones in the levels to get 80 total.
But you can only carry 999 white gems at once, so you'll have to farm a little, then buy red gems, then farm some again.
And if you buy 42 red gems from him you can still buy more if you have the white gems for it, that way you can skip collecting some of the 38 hidden ones...

Good luck.

Freakris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:19 AM   #10
RA1NKING
Banned User

Thanks for your reply. That's very helpful :-)
RA1NKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 03:04 AM   #11
DavissonKM

Okay, this is something I'm SO confused about. Almost every place I've looked I've heard people say there are 38 Red Gems to find and 42 to buy from Christopher. BUT when I went through the entire game you know what I found? I found ALL 40 gems in the game and bought 40 from Christopher. I even listed out all the locations, as well as the chapters to find them. So why do people think there are only 38-40 when there are 40-40?
DavissonKM is offline   Reply With Quote