PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > F1 2010
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-25-2011, 07:06 PM   #1
Pqktun4123

pqktun4123's Gamercard
Why I hate this game. Seriously, need som help here.

This is my second season in Career mode. My team is still Lotus, because for some reason, I could not pick another team after season 1 ended. WTF.
Might have something to do with the fact that I signed some contract or whatever midthrough the season to become their lead driver, but whatever. That is not the problem.

I am in race 4 or 5 now. In Shanghai, China. Which is, normally, an OK track. I qualified in 5th place, because, as you know, the qualifion thing on this game is totally fucked. I can drive perfect, and still get the 10th place.

I get it, I am a Lotus driver, but sometimes I win the qualifier by 5 seconds, why so big difference when I drive perfect all the time?
I have all assists on, and Easy.

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM:

Now I am racing Shanghai, starting on grid 5. Place 5.
Chance of raining is 55 %, which is stupid since it is raining all the time. But whatever.
I have tried 3 times now, and I lose every time. I started first with intermediate, which was OK until it died 4 laps before the end. I tried again.
Pit stop at lap 6, but it failed. Suddenly, my car sucked and everybody passed me, I changed the tire to intermediate.. because the tyre was "gone."

So that did not work, now I try the last time. Wet tyres at lap 7. If this does not work, then I donīt know.
Why is some tracks fucking difficult why some are butteasy?

And what must I do to win this race?
Old 06-25-2011, 07:29 PM   #2
Pqktun4123

pqktun4123's Gamercard
Haha, God I hate this game.

Now I finished that race, and I finished first, 8 seconds ahead of the second one.

I changed the tyre to wet midway through, but of course it stopped raining 2 laps before finish, but I finished first.

But the thing is, I got a penalty. The game never told me, But I got a 10 second penalty. So I did not win.

Fuck off.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:15 PM   #3
JoePlews09

uK II Plews's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pqktun4123 View Post

Now I finished that race, and I finished first, 8 seconds ahead of the second one.

I changed the tyre to wet midway through, but of course it stopped raining 2 laps before finish, but I finished first.

But the thing is, I got a penalty. The game never told me, But I got a 10 second penalty. So I did not win.

Fuck off.
Sounds like you either got owned or don't know the rules mate...
JoePlews09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 08:32 AM   #4
taffaroo97

TAFFY97's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pqktun4123 View Post

Fuck off.
if the last lap is dry, it counts as a dry race for some reason, so you need to have Option and Primes on
taffaroo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 09:03 AM   #5
react2409

vulturouspiano's Gamercard
Im sure the penalty would of been something else as in the game i am sure it dq's you if you dont have both sets of drys on when it says and not give you a 10 sec penatly.
react2409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:21 AM   #6
Enzo1103

Heroic Nenjie's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pqktun4123
Might have something to do with the fact that I signed some contract or whatever midthrough the season to become their lead driver, but whatever. That is not the problem.
There's your problem.

And the whole quallying 5th finishing 10th thing you've got? That's down to your race pace and pit strategy, no blaming the game if the AI are overtaking you, as well as you being in a Lotus, one of the backmarker teams, but having all assists on and being on Easy would mean you should be winning by 12+ seconds regardless of the car, so your big problem is your skill.