PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > RPG > Agarest Senki Zero: Dawn of War
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-10-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
BusyBusyPanda

BusyBusyPanda's Gamercard
Auto Battle?

I have not gotten very far in Agarest Zero yet and am wondering is there ever an option to auto battle like there was in the first game? I didn't do it that often usually only when I put the wrong party together by accident or forgot to change my Skills and didn't know what would make good combos. I found it made me less frustrated and less likely to reset rather than fight a battle I wasn't "in the mood for".

So can someone tell me is there an autobattle in this game or not? If there is one when can I start using it and how?
BusyBusyPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:01 PM   #2
anbu316

anbu316's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BusyBusyPanda View Post
I have not gotten very far in Agarest Zero yet and am wondering is there ever an option to auto battle like there was in the first game? I didn't do it that often usually only when I put the wrong party together by accident or forgot to change my Skills and didn't know what would make good combos. I found it made me less frustrated and less likely to reset rather than fight a battle I wasn't "in the mood for".

So can someone tell me is there an autobattle in this game or not? If there is one when can I start using it and how?
Yes you can switch it on/off by pressing back on your controller and i feel they improve the autobattle in this gam ecompared with the firt one for example in the first Agarest if one party member died nobody revived him and thankfuly that changed for Zero
anbu316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:14 PM   #3
Paulson

The only time they revive though is if they have the skill equips, and still dont use items from my experience using auto battle.
Paulson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:00 PM   #4
BusyBusyPanda

BusyBusyPanda's Gamercard
Okay good so there at least is some kind of autobattle then. That's good. I sometimes get all equiped for going capture hunting monsters and then forget to reset all my skills back to regulare battle and when that happens I really just don't care to play so I definately like to let autobattle kill some time for me.
BusyBusyPanda is offline   Reply With Quote