PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Shadows of the Damned
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-24-2011, 06:00 PM   #1
hongping88

LoveMySonGabe's Gamercard
This is how to beat Flemming on HARD

Alright, a lot of ppl. are having problems with this. I spend 2 hours on him before I figured out it was a glitch and you have to glitch to fix this glitch...this worked for me so i hope it works for you.

ok, let me start by saying.. some ppl. may not run into this glitch and just beat him as normal...but not me and a lot of others. The glitch happens when you try to break him up on the 3rd go around. He will be in his protective green shell but after launching a skull bomb at him, his chest does not glow like it supposed to.. its is supposed to glow so that you can hit it with a hot boner bomb and blow him up.

Well, after 2 hours of frustration.. I got fed up and try to just shoot him up close.

Ok, after launching your skull/bomb at him and breaking the green shell thingy... shoot a hot boner bome at him.. do not blow it up.. walk right up to him(literally right beside him) and start shooting his body (avoid the bomb) over and over again. He will get stuck and just stand still.... keep shooting him until his chest lights up (with cracks). The original boner bomb has dissappear. Quickly shoot another one at him and blow it up.

Then of course, use your teether and just lock on to him and finish the job.

This works, you are having problems getting him to freeze.. just die and try again..

This worked for me and was the only way I could get it to work.

good luck!!

Last edited by hongping88; 06-24-2011 at 06:02 PM.
hongping88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 06:34 PM   #2
davidmerrell

davidmerrell's Gamercard
You are right. Its definately glitched. I hope they fix it becaue alot of people are going crazy over this. Im going to try what you said. So what you are getting at is the hot boner bomb keeps him froze in place so you can shoot him until the cracks turn yellow? DO you have enough time to place the hot boner bomb? I was always able to get him to turn yellow after he was stunned but he was yellow for less than two seconds. not near enough time to do what needs to be done.
davidmerrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:16 PM   #3
hongping88

I dont know if its the hot boner bomb that freezes him or the fact that you walk up right beside him.. all I know is I shot him with the hot boner bomb after the green shell thing.. walked up to him and kept shooting him... he frozed in place and I kept shooting him with my green gun and the craccks on his chest starting glowing.. you have the "normal" time to shoot another boner bomb and blow it up.. shouln't be a problem.
Old 06-24-2011, 07:21 PM   #4
davidmerrell

davidmerrell's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongping88 View Post
I dont know if its the hot boner bomb that freezes him or the fact that you walk up right beside him.. all I know is I shot him with the hot boner bomb after the green shell thing.. walked up to him and kept shooting him... he frozed in place and I kept shooting him with my green gun and the craccks on his chest starting glowing.. you have the "normal" time to shoot another boner bomb and blow it up.. shouln't be a problem.
Now that I think about it the one time I did blow him up I was right up next to him. I thought it was because I had timed it right. You know, like I had done enough damage before that I made him glow sooner. Do you know if you can make him glow yellow without him doing the green shell thing? Just from regular damage?
Old 06-24-2011, 07:28 PM   #5
hongping88

I could only make him glow yellow(without green shell) on the first 2 rounds..I tried on the 3rd round for like 20 mins and he never once grew yellow.. out of frustration, i tried my trick and suprise to me, he froze up...this does work, I made him freeze like 5 times in a row because I was unable to kill him when he was flying around in pieces..
Old 06-24-2011, 08:13 PM   #6
davidmerrell

davidmerrell's Gamercard
cool. gonna try it now.
Old 06-24-2011, 09:21 PM   #7
davidmerrell

davidmerrell's Gamercard
well getting him to break is no problem now but I havent even come close to destroying the last body part. NO matter what I do my Dentist will not lock onto it therefore I cant kill it. WTF? This is definately my biggest complaint about this game. The battle is not hard its cheap. To me this is very cheap. I dont mind the parts speeding up but the fact I cant lock on is just bullshit.
Old 06-24-2011, 09:28 PM   #8
hongping88

so the freeze worked for you? yeah, I had a little trouble getting my dentist to lock on him too.. took me 5 tries.. the only advice I can give you is, not to get too close to it.. the closer you are, the smaller the screen gets.. be about min. distance so you can track it if it goes left or right.. hold the LT until you lock on and just fire away. make sure you have enuf ammo. good luck!!
Old 06-24-2011, 10:19 PM   #9
davidmerrell

davidmerrell's Gamercard
well he wasnt freezing. But I figured out the problem. when you break the green thing it stuns him for a few seconds. It dont turn him yellow though. No matter what he only stays stunned for a few seconds. SO if you get up to him while he is stunned and blow the shit out of him til he turns yellow he will recover immediately due to that time frame. So what I did was just deal a bunch of damage then when he recovered I would stay close like you said and just use my shotgun. After like 5-10 shots it actually did turn him yellow and I had plenty of time to place my hot boner bomb. (never get tired of saying that.) SO I got that part down. I just cant kill that piece of his body. I will eventually but I puased it for now and went and layed some carpter. I will get back at it here in a bit. Is the last bitch easier than him?
Old 06-24-2011, 10:29 PM   #10
davidmerrell

davidmerrell's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongping88 View Post
so the freeze worked for you? yeah, I had a little trouble getting my dentist to lock on him too.. took me 5 tries.. the only advice I can give you is, not to get too close to it.. the closer you are, the smaller the screen gets.. be about min. distance so you can track it if it goes left or right.. hold the LT until you lock on and just fire away. make sure you have enuf ammo. good luck!!
Wow thanks for the advice man. I was just up too damn close. I stepped back and followed it and killed it first try.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:56 PM   #11
Kazuya Mishima

KaZuYa Cologne's Gamercard
it worked for me without the hot boner bomb directly after bombing Fleming out of the green shell. The trick is coming close to Fleming and hitting him fast and hard (as has been said before). For me it worked like this:

bomb the green shell (green weapon), reload green weapon (so you don't have to reload before he cracks), move close to Fleming, shoot him with green weapon until he gets yellow cracks, roll back once and shoot hot boner bomb on chest, shoot boner bomb so that it explodes (Fleming will split), roll back twice (you should be near the wall now) and change to blue weapon, lock on to red body part, shoot till he is done
Kazuya Mishima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:24 AM   #12
AH PRFCTsnipe

Spent a good hour trying. Would get to the part where his chest would glow yellow and they I wouldn't get enough time to hit him.
AH PRFCTsnipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:11 PM   #13
ryan1705

ryanb1705's Gamercard
Finally got past this today after trying on and off for 6 months. The key is just rolling around constantly and wait til you have heaps of Dentist ammo. So many times I was stuck with less than 50, which barely made a dent in his pieces.
Old 01-27-2013, 03:27 AM   #14
Missior Mattchu

missior mattchu's Gamercard
Ah man, this thread is a lifesaver. Shame they never fixed this, still an awesome game, but that fight was proving to be waaaay longer than it needed to be. If you ever happen to read this thread again OP, I love you. lol

Missior Mattchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 04:11 PM   #15
shadowr4ven

Shadow XBL's Gamercard
you are amazing. FIVE STARS!