PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Alice: Madness Returns
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-13-2013, 02:44 PM   #1
Ryot Control

Send a message via AIM to Ryot Control

Ryot Control's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Platinum   2,500 Posts   GSL 11 Winner   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   Submit - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
The DLC is delisted?

I didn't get to buy the DLC in the US market and it seems everything is delisted there now. Any chance that someone would know if it was available in a different region?
Old 09-13-2013, 02:53 PM   #2
Skorpion XBA
さそり XBA

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
It's showing up for me. In fact, it's showing that it's free.
Old 09-13-2013, 04:07 PM   #3
Ceris
Why So Ceris-nya?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
I can also see it, and I'm from the US as well.

Try this: http://www.marketplace.xbox.com/en-U...3-2ab35ad7ed73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpion x360a View Post
It's showing up for me. In fact, it's showing that it's free.
When EA got rid of online passes, the DLC was marked as free because Alice came with a code in its case to download it for free, just like the online passes.

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 04:35 PM   #4
Ryot Control

Ryot Control's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Platinum   2,500 Posts   GSL 11 Winner   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   Submit - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
It is just showing as, "There is no downloadable content for this game" It is probably my internet or something since I am not home right now. I got the online pass at least now so thanks for that.

Can you see the paid DLC? If you can, can you link me please?
Old 09-13-2013, 04:43 PM   #5
Ceris
Why So Ceris-nya?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Which DLC are you talking about? The American's McGee Alice or the Weapons of Madness? They're both there for me, and I linked to the American McGee's Alice above.

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 06:19 PM   #6
Ryot Control

Ryot Control's Gamercard

I figured it out. My regional settings were still set to Morocco after downloading those games the other day. It seems that my regional settings on the system affect what I see available online as well. When I switched back to US, the DLC repopulated.

For anyone else who can't see it, here is the link.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...1-bcc27484e3a2

Thanks for the help Ceris.