PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-26-2013, 09:20 AM   #1
Iourn

Iourn's Gamercard
Land-bound submarines and glitches

Hi all,

I hope that someone can help shed light on this.

Played through the game and completed all the Crystal Skull levels to 100%. I then started the Raiders Hub, and things have started to go a bit screwy. Animation is suddenly jittery, the submarine has appeared on the airstrip next to the flying wing and can't be coaxed back into the water... and there are a number of achievements that I know I've completed that haven't popped.

This is the current list of achievements that I've know I've done but haven't triggered:

- I don't believe in hocus pocus
- He was good, he was very good
- I taught your self-reliance
- Do svidanya, Dr Jones

I've looked through achievements guides, and tried replaying levels. I deleted the custom character I created and played all the builder tutorial levels again... but nothing has popped.

Am I going to have to start the game again from scratch and hope that this problem doesn't rear its head again, or is there a fix anyone can recommend?

The only thing I can think of is that this is that I'm in the UK using a region 2 Xbox consolve, and the game is US (Platinum Hits) version. Nothing I've read says that that this should make any difference at all, but I'm a bit stumped otherwise.

Could using the US version of the game on a UK machine prevent a patch from automatically downloading from Xbox Live? Was there even a patch for this game?

Thanks for any help!

Neil.

UPDATE: Well, I decided to give the game one more go. This time the achievement "Do svidanya, Dr Jones" popped the first time I went for it, and replaying one of the Treasure Levels in the Raiders hub unlocked both "I don't believe in hocus pocus" and "He was good, he was very good". Still can't get the one on the builder levels to tigger, but that might be a different issue. Anyway - still largely mystified, but at least it's mostly working now.

Last edited by Iourn; 04-29-2013 at 08:39 AM.
Iourn is offline   Reply With Quote