PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Card and Board > Family Game Night
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-01-2011, 03:30 PM   #1
Prezimonster

prezimonster's Gamercard
Thumbs up 50% Off All Games!

If you havn't yet noticed then all the Games are currently half price on the marketplace. meaning that they now only cost 400MSP (Which is more reasonable than 800MSP).

Get the game while you can as the Discount ends on July 3rd 2011.

What games did you get?

I brought:
- Battleship
- Boggle

and may get another one.
Prezimonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 04:15 AM   #2
x GrumpyNinja x

x GrumpyNinja x's Gamercard
i bought them all!! i have been waiting too long for a sale on these. really enjoy playing them all.
x GrumpyNinja x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:01 PM   #3
softerxsin495

S0FTERSIN's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
They are all currently on sale again for 50% off of all Family Game Night Titles. I just picked up Battleship, Yahzee, and Sorry! (I already owned Scrabble & Boggle)... now debating whether or not to get the other titles.
100% Retail (360): 1
100% XBLA (360): 13
softerxsin495 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:27 AM   #4
Ravenhood

Revid Cargian's Gamercard
I'm considering getting them as well, though I'll need some more MSP before I can get all 10...

What I'm wondering is, since this is technically a game hub with no set gamerscore to start with (unlike the Game Room, which is a game hub but has the set 1000 GS), can the Family Game Night be classified as either a Retail or Arcade game? I mean... it doesn't really fit into either, but I'd like to know if there's a way to categorize it properly, since I try to keep my completed titles updated here on x360a.

Retail: 37

Arcade: 66

Currently 21st for Most Completed Arcade Games
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st to complete 3 Retail, 5 XBLA, 1 DLC - 2nd to complete 2 Retail, 2 XBLA, 4 DLC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ravenhood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:40 PM   #5
DerekTheDuck

DerekTheDuck's Gamercard
Just bought them all!

Impulse buy but couldn't resist... some great games to play... Anyone wanna help me get the online achievements? Add DerekTheDuck.
DerekTheDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:53 AM   #6
JMNELSON

iTz Murkabl3's Gamercard
Bought all that aren't on disc. Hit me up for the online ones.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:10 AM   #7
zarda1

Zarda1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenhood View Post
I'm considering getting them as well, though I'll need some more MSP before I can get all 10...

What I'm wondering is, since this is technically a game hub with no set gamerscore to start with (unlike the Game Room, which is a game hub but has the set 1000 GS), can the Family Game Night be classified as either a Retail or Arcade game? I mean... it doesn't really fit into either, but I'd like to know if there's a way to categorize it properly, since I try to keep my completed titles updated here on x360a.

on your console its all counted as a one game total and i consider that to be your offical total and on xbox360a its an arcade title. 1850 for one arcade game is what would think. also if you buy the disc you cannot install the game to your HD so i would not consider it to be retail.

IF you didn't buy anything yet you can get jenga, connect 4x4 and pictura first since they do not come on the disc, each are worth 150G but if you don't have the points for all the games you could always rent or buy the disc later. knowing that would have saved me 800msp.
zarda1 is offline   Reply With Quote