PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Frontlines: Fuel of War
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-12-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
damtalldylan

damtalldylan's Gamercard
this game is horrible

this game is sooooo awful
damtalldylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:17 PM   #2
damtalldylan

damtalldylan's Gamercard
this gaem is awful
Old 07-12-2010, 07:17 PM   #3
damtalldylan

damtalldylan's Gamercard
I wasted 20 bucks
Old 07-12-2010, 07:18 PM   #4
damtalldylan

damtalldylan's Gamercard
Hate......................................
Old 07-12-2010, 07:18 PM   #5
damtalldylan

damtalldylan's Gamercard
OF..................................
Old 07-12-2010, 07:19 PM   #6
damtalldylan

damtalldylan's Gamercard
Gameplay sucks
Old 07-12-2010, 07:19 PM   #7
damtalldylan

damtalldylan's Gamercard
Story sucks
Old 07-12-2010, 07:20 PM   #8
damtalldylan

damtalldylan's Gamercard
Graphics suck
Old 07-12-2010, 07:20 PM   #9
damtalldylan

damtalldylan's Gamercard
Best part of the game was me throwing it in the trash
Old 08-08-2010, 11:02 AM   #10
c0pp3rf3ild

c0pp3rf3ild's Gamercard
Is it really that bad?
c0pp3rf3ild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:32 PM   #11
dragon strife 1

Sn1p3r x LT x's Gamercard
This game is brilliant. Buy it now.
You must like the game if you are spending time to write about it.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:52 AM   #12
ANIM4L

RenegadeANIM4L's Gamercard
Keep your hate to a single post that makes sense for god's sake. Given your lack of spelling and incomplete sentences that go no where, I can only imagine by your post, you're 5 years old. Here's what your post would have looked like if you posted it in a single post:

this game is sooooo awful this gaem is awful I wasted 20 bucks Hate...................................... OF.................................. Gameplay sucks Story sucks Graphics suck Best part of the game was me throwing it in the trash

See how that doesn't make much sense, now I'll teach you a little word called
elaboration, that's where we explain why something is, using a little detail.

Example
: I didn't like the game play because it was too much of a challenge for my skill set even on casual, I could not comprehend the story because I skipped over all the cinematic scenes. Not to mention the graphics where terrible, because I compare every game to Modern Warfare 2.

Now a word of advice, please use spell check, keep your posts to a single post unless you're replying to another post on your topic. Another point to be mentioned, don't fill up our beautiful forums with this garbage, every game forum has at least one person who has to write about how much they hate a certain game; Less than 20% actually give elaborate reasons as to why they hate it for whatever reason, the rest is dribble like yours.

Lesson over, good day class!
Old 09-09-2010, 01:52 AM   #13
Another Pantherrfan

xTHExASSETx's Gamercard
The Multiplayer is AWESOME!
Another Pantherrfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:51 PM   #14
Deadly Noob92

Deadly Noob92's Gamercard
its not as good as COD or Battlefield, but it is sitll a decent shooter. ive never played online though

need a boosting partner for:
Deadly Noob92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:02 PM   #15
Ice Car

Send a message via Skype™ to Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
What a retarded topic. 9 posts in a row? WOW.

TumblrAnime ListHummingbirdYouTube
3DS Friend Code: 4296-4181-2801
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMv94 View Post
from the getcko
Ice Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:41 AM   #16
Death Metal Jim

Death Metal Jim's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - bplayak   Staff Club - Kairi   Staff Club - Yunder   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Car View Post
What a retarded topic. 9 posts in a row? WOW.
Yup, too bad he's right though. The game truly is awful, both single player and multiplayer. At least people should be thankful they didn't have to pay that stupid 10 dollar extra fee that Homefront (made by the same company) will now have. I paid 5 bucks for this game and felt ripped off, 10 dollars extra to play the dreadful multiplayer would have made me snap the disc in half.
Death Metal Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:40 PM   #17
bengals84

Bengals84's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANIM4L View Post
Keep your hate to a single post that makes sense for god's sake. Given your lack of spelling and incomplete sentences that go no where, I can only imagine by your post, you're 5 years old. Here's what your post would have looked like if you posted it in a single post:

this game is sooooo awful this gaem is awful I wasted 20 bucks Hate...................................... OF.................................. Gameplay sucks Story sucks Graphics suck Best part of the game was me throwing it in the trash

Example
: I didn't like the game play because it was too much of a challenge for my skill set even on casual, I could not comprehend the story because I skipped over all the cinematic scenes. Not to mention the graphics where terrible, because I compare every game to Modern Warfare 2.

Now a word of advice, please use spell check, keep your posts to a single post unless you're replying to another post on your topic. Another point to be mentioned, don't fill up our beautiful forums with this garbage, every game forum has at least one person who has to write about how much they hate a certain game; Less than 20% actually give elaborate reasons as to why they hate it for whatever reason, the rest is dribble like yours.

This has to be the best response to a post I have ever read, well said.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:31 PM   #18
cutchinz

cutchin43's Gamercard
Quote:

Example : I didn't like the game play because it was too much of a challenge for my skill set even on casual, I could not comprehend the story because I skipped over all the cinematic scenes. Not to mention the graphics where terrible, because I compare every game to Modern Warfare 2.

Ya pretty sick speech man couldn't have said it better, but you did spell "were" wrong on purpose right??
cutchinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:09 AM   #19
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
holy necro why did someone actually drag this thread up, and why didnt the mods delete it like they do so many other useless threads...
Old 04-10-2011, 09:49 AM   #20
TheUglyCasanova

TheUglyCasan0va's Gamercard
My brother just rented this and I gave it a shot.

I find it laughable how much this is exactly like Homefront, only more enjoyable due to it not being a complete CoD knockoff.

It kind of feels like playing a Starship Troopers (don't know if there actually is a game based on that movie) which is a nice change from the normal 2 random shots = dead bullshit every FPS has now that CoD makes so much.

Also OP is a ginormous loser and should get a life.
TheUglyCasanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:33 AM   #21
BloodyVanish

The NinjaAkuma's Gamercard
Boosting online achievements

anybody want to boost front line fuel of war mes me any time need to finish the online achiv of as there really easy but need people playing it
BloodyVanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 02:09 PM   #22
FabulousLive

Send a message via AIM to FabulousLive Send a message via MSN to FabulousLive Send a message via Yahoo to FabulousLive

Exauthorate's Gamercard
Quote:

Example : I didn't like the game play because it was too much of a challenge for my skill set even on casual, I could not comprehend the story because I skipped over all the cinematic scenes. Not to mention the graphics where terrible, because I compare every game to Modern Warfare 2.

You are my hero

On Topic: I actually enjoyed the hell out of the game. The Multiplayer was sorta frustrating with the whole taking forever to fill the rooms up, and the fact we only had 4 people total when boosting ranked, meaning the other 4 that joined were randoms that were immediately going after my group once they saw what we were trying to do, haha. But overall, this game is an average shooter that I enjoyed thoroughly.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:51 PM   #23
pandaliamcod6

xG i GeNoCiDeZ's Gamercard
Quote:

One of the best posts I've seen in a long time I bet he only did it to increase his post count. It would be funny if it got reset for spamming

OT: Stil need to finish this game i got to chapter 2. So kind of a waste of 40 maybe one day will go back to it next year.

50,000 G 28/01/2013

Last edited by pandaliamcod6; 08-10-2011 at 07:53 PM.
pandaliamcod6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 03:22 PM   #24
Snoop QC

snoop qc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I enjoyed the solo but I got bored of multiplayer simply because of horrible lag. Otherwise I liked the way the multiplayer was designed so the players had to do some team work.

Achievements completion : 99,39%
Gamerscore completion : 99,35%
Retail games completed : 70/74
I'm a completionist!!!

If you send a friend request, please send a message telling why, otherwise I will just ignore it
Snoop QC is offline   Reply With Quote