PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Party > Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? Game Time
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-04-2011, 09:40 AM   #1
DonMoriarty

Don Moriarty's Gamercard
$1,000,000 question

Has anyone ever got through one game show to the final question and answered everything correctly in one go with just your current knowledge and skill? That means not having to answer the same question twice within the whole game where you actually remember it.

Personally, as someone who really would like to have vast knowledge of all the subjects covered during my elementary school days, I have been trying to do just that, but there are some very very difficult questions. Games like this really makes you want to restudy these things.
DonMoriarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 07:05 PM   #2
jayhawk4life0023

x Jayhawk x's Gamercard
I have indeed done that. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable in most subjects in the game. One subject I did wish I knew more about was geography. Never really liked it. Science has always been my stuff.
jayhawk4life0023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:02 AM   #3
Murgatroyd7

Murgatroyd7's Gamercard
Same as above. I love science and hate geography. But to answer the question: yes, I have done this a few times. It might help that I start with the "hard" questions first and then go down the list. Personally, I think the final question is usually the only difficult one; it can be rather finicky at times; much like most Family Feud games I've played.
Old 09-29-2011, 05:43 AM   #4
Samurai Kadaj

Not to brag, but I happened to do it on my second try, but I will confess to cheating. Making it to the million dollar question wasn't terribly difficult, but the only reason I got the million dollar question is because I whipped out my WP7, opened IE and looked it up. lol

An achievement was too much to gamble on just because I had no idea how to spell "liaison"
Samurai Kadaj is offline   Reply With Quote