Vengeance Mode - Challenge 20 -Wave 5

Bishop24

As the title of this thread says I'm having trouble with Challenge 20, Wave 5 in the Vengeance game mode. I can get all the way to wave 5, but then trying to get away from 15 people is a little difficult. No matter if I run to the right or to the left, I get tackled. The running back also doesn't move until I get to a set spot on the field, thus making it even more difficult.

Does anybody have any tips for the last wave in the Vengeance game mode? I tried for about an hour today, and I just can not figure out a good strategy.

Thanks

EDIT: I finally was able to figure out a good strategy for this wave. Took days worth of tries, but finally finished the Vengeance game mode. Now to only finish the Tackle Alley game mode.

Edited by Bishop24

Your strategy?

I barged (X button) over the first blue guy on the right. Then ran back into the middle and did a spin move, then I immediately did two juke moves. Once I got to the two guys blocking you from tackling the ball carrier I did one more spin. After that I simply ran to the ball carrier and tackled him.