PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Sports and Fitness > Backbreaker: Vengeance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-05-2011, 05:13 AM   #1
Bishop24

Rare Bishop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber Uno - Winner!   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Vengeance Mode - Challenge 20 -Wave 5

As the title of this thread says I'm having trouble with Challenge 20, Wave 5 in the Vengeance game mode. I can get all the way to wave 5, but then trying to get away from 15 people is a little difficult. No matter if I run to the right or to the left, I get tackled. The running back also doesn't move until I get to a set spot on the field, thus making it even more difficult.

Does anybody have any tips for the last wave in the Vengeance game mode? I tried for about an hour today, and I just can not figure out a good strategy.

Thanks

EDIT: I finally was able to figure out a good strategy for this wave. Took days worth of tries, but finally finished the Vengeance game mode. Now to only finish the Tackle Alley game mode.

Co-host of the "Press A to Listen" podcast:
:

http://www.PressAtoListen.com

Last edited by Bishop24; 07-06-2011 at 03:56 AM.
Bishop24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 04:41 AM   #2
jwb3913

Your strategy?
jwb3913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:50 PM   #3
Bishop24

Rare Bishop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber Uno - Winner!   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb3913 View Post
Your strategy?
I barged (X button) over the first blue guy on the right. Then ran back into the middle and did a spin move, then I immediately did two juke moves. Once I got to the two guys blocking you from tackling the ball carrier I did one more spin. After that I simply ran to the ball carrier and tackled him.

Co-host of the "Press A to Listen" podcast:
:

http://www.PressAtoListen.com
Bishop24 is offline   Reply With Quote