PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Party > Viva Pinata: Party Animals
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-06-2007, 04:55 PM   #1
The Outfit himself

Send a message via AIM to The Outfit himself

TKO xPITCH BLAk's Gamercard
Shortcut Guide. By TKO xPITCH BlAk

Shortcut guide for Viva Pinata Party animals. Sticky this thread!

By: TKO xPITCH BlAk

Beached - 2 shortcut.

1.) Stay on the beach to the right of the pirate ship over the beach at the beginning
2.) This one is easy, but might be hard to find for some people.

This shortcut is after you go through the tunnel roughly 2 quarters into the level.

Move to the left wall after the tunnel, and you should see cones in front of the path.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridged - 3 shortcuts.

1.) The first shortcut is very simple, after all the power up balloons in the beginning, hang to the right, you will see cones in front of it.

2.) Ok, this one, i was absolutely amazed to see. You probaly ran right past it like all the time. Ok, what you have to do is where you see those 2 waterfalls flowing on the bridge, let an opponent pass you. Then you will see a railing open to your right and go through that big HUGE shortcut. Ill put money on that you didnt see it. lol.

3.) At the end of the level, you will jump and be launched into the air, stick to the left, and you will see cones in this shortcut.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Civilized - 2 shortcuts.

1.) This first shortcut is when you come out of that rotary type thing, stick to the left, and you should see an opening.

2.) The next one is some point in the level, you cant miss this one, theres an umbrella sitting on the edge and cones blocking the way, and you have to jump to it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garden - 0 shortcuts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frosty - 3 shortcuts.

1.) The first one is after you come out of the little tunnel/igloo type tunnel, hang sharp left!! its right after you get out of the tunnel. you will see cones blocking the way.

2.) The second one is in the ice cave, You have to hang to the right all the time in this cave, you should come out on a little bridge of ice.

3.) The third one, people always miss. When you come out of the cave into and open area, you will see a big ramp in front( dont take it) and hang to the right of the open area and you should see a little ramp that launches you in the air into 2 balloons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cha cha Changes - 2 shortcuts.

1.) This one is confusing, after you pass the snowmen in the beginning, pass the house on your right, then you will see a house with a balloon right in front of it. Just take that roof and your pretty much golden. (Just follow along the top of the roofs).

2.) These are very easy, you should have all seen them. the conveyer belts at the end of the level. Yup! those are shortcuts. Take all the conveyer belts or a majority of them!

Factory - 1 shortcut.

1.) This shortcut will be after you go up a tube like thing, the track immidietly takes a sharp ass right. But what your gonna do is keep stayin straight! and you will follow along the tube that your on.

2.) Right after the first shortcut, you will be lead through a cave. As soon as you exit the cave, hang a right. It will launch you accros the path instead of having to circle around.

Reverse stages

Assembled - 1 shortcut.

1.) This one is the same as the 'Factory' shortcut, halfway threw the level you will see a sharp turn left, not right and just go over the path on the tube.

Tunnel - 2 shortcuts.

1.) Ok, the first one remember those conveyer belts, yup do the same thing here! take them all or most of them.

2.) When you first get to the houses, you will take a ramp and it will launch you. Then be on the lookout for 2 more ramps that launch you and take them.

Iced - 3 shortcuts.

1.) This one is in the beginning of the open area, hang to the left and you should see a ramp. Same as the 'Frosty' one.

2.) The second one is easy to see, just go over the bridge of ice to the left, trust me you will see it.

3.) This one is a little tough to see, when you get out of the ice cave, hang to the right and you should see a pathway with cones in front of it and a ramp further down and go off of it.

Courtyard - 0 shortcuts.

Settled - 3 shortcuts.

1.) In the beginning when you go around a rotary type thing, you should see a red ramp going up with a booster on it, take it.

2.) This one is tough to see. after you go through a tunnel, hang to the right and you should see an opening, go in it.

3.) After you go over a bridge type thing and take a left, then a right. its on the right side right on front of you. As usual, take it.

Launched - 2 shortcuts.

1.) In the beginning of the level, stay to the right and take that shortcut. Its very easy to see.

2.) This one is the same as bridged #1. This time its at the end and just stay to the left, you will see it.

Tangled - 1 shortcut.

This one is the same as Beached, in the beginning in the wooden ground floor area, hang to the right and go up the shortcut.

I am pretty sure that you can just do a practice round for these, but if you can't, just put it on long and play all the races forward and reverse!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have any questions regarding these shortcuts, just contact me on Xbox live.

GamerTag : TKO xPITCH BlAk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good luck and LONG LIVE PINATA!!!

Do not make any illegal copies of this guide for the sake of anything.

Thanks! TKO xPITCH BlAk!!

Last edited by Creech; 11-30-2007 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Added two more shortcuts per comments below.
The Outfit himself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 05:23 PM   #2
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Staff - Administrator   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
Stuck. Nice job.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Creech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:19 PM   #3
o0EVIL0o x360a

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
It works great, I was missing the one on the bridge with the waterfalls. Never even saw the opening on the right!! Thanks man.
o0EVIL0o x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 03:35 AM   #4
Bomber v4

Frosty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thank you. This will come in handy when I get the game from Gamefly in a few days.

Bomber v4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 01:07 AM   #5
cady1992

NEMESISx69x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
in Factory there are 2 shortcuts...Right after the first shortcut, you will be lead through a cave. As soon as you exit the cave, hang a right. It will launch you accros the path instead of having to circle around.
cady1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 04:00 AM   #6
Bombstriker

Send a message via AIM to Bombstriker

Bombstriker's Gamercard
Can anyone confirm if you can do these in practice mode??? Thanks.

HOPE TO GET A SIG SOON...
Bombstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 06:49 PM   #7
Shreik

Shreik's Gamercard
Thanks a bunch mate!
Just got my achievement =)
Shreik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 02:02 AM   #8
o0EVIL0o x360a

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombstriker View Post
Can anyone confirm if you can do these in practice mode??? Thanks.
You can do them in practice mode, that's how I got it.
o0EVIL0o x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 02:35 AM   #9
swirlymanx

A Veteran Gamer's Gamercard
It helps, but it get's confusing at some spots.
swirlymanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:04 PM   #10
Mr Arrow

Mr Arrow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by swirlymanx View Post
It helps, but it get's confusing at some spots.
Understatement of the year!
Mr Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 05:12 PM   #11
NoIllusion

NoIllusion's Gamercard
in bridged you have 2 shortcuts... your one AND you can run right of the pirateship over the beach at the beginning
NoIllusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 05:41 PM   #12
Dude Rain

Dude Rain's Gamercard
Quick question:

How do you unlock the reverse races?

I'm missing about 3-4 challenge events, but I've only had the 7 original races unlocked since the beginning. I can't figure out how to unlock the reverse tracks.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Found out at the pinataisland.info forums.

You need to race all 7 tracks. I've been playing short games, so I've only been racing the first 3 tracks. Play a long game (or a custom with 7 races / 1 challenge per) and the reverse courses will apparently unlock at that point.

Last edited by Dude Rain; 11-16-2007 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Found my answer, sharing it
Dude Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 08:39 PM   #13
Vista

Chait the Great's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Nice job! Helping me a lot!

Care to add some videos or pics?
Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:36 AM   #14
The Outfit himself

Send a message via AIM to The Outfit himself

TKO xPITCH BLAk's Gamercard
Dude rain, play long mode, and you will unlock all the race tracks assuming you come in first place.
The Outfit himself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 04:56 PM   #15
ReneG

ReneG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Thx for the guide, will help alot
Old 11-21-2007, 11:40 PM   #16
Bomber v4

Frosty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Got the shortcut achievement today. Thanks to this guide.

Bomber v4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 05:31 PM   #17
Petey247

Petey247's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cady1992 View Post
in Factory there are 2 shortcuts...Right after the first shortcut, you will be lead through a cave. As soon as you exit the cave, hang a right. It will launch you accros the path instead of having to circle around.
This is the one I was missing......so it seems like it's required.

Petey247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 07:23 PM   #18
seriosblack

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Can someone help me, im doing the 2nd bridged shortcut and cannot find it, is it before the first waterfall or second, its driving me nuts.
seriosblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 07:57 PM   #19
seriosblack

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
brill guide all done on practice, thanks
seriosblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 09:59 PM   #20
bdg7884

bdg7884's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Thanks for the shortcuts! Was just going through doing the shortcuts only and randomly got the achievement half way thru...
Old 11-30-2007, 02:38 AM   #21
Tom19

Flax Monkey's Gamercard
Wow thanks for this man.
Tom19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 01:56 PM   #22
bplayak
Maximum Club's King & Super Mod

bplayak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Super Moderator   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - troy0891   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - bplayak   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petey247 View Post
This is the one I was missing......so it seems like it's required.
Yeah, that really needs be added to the sticky. I did each of the races a few times to no avail, then as soon as I took the second shortcut in "factory" achievement unlocked.

Creech's workhorse!
Feel free to Follow me on Xbox One!
Follow me on Twitter!
bplayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 02:53 PM   #23
Mr Arrow

Mr Arrow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdg7884 View Post
Thanks for the shortcuts! Was just going through doing the shortcuts only and randomly got the achievement half way thru...
Same thing here, just as well because I found this guide really hard to follow. Some of the descriptions are awful.
Mr Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 08:34 PM   #24
swirlymanx

A Veteran Gamer's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide I got the achievement.
swirlymanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:31 PM   #25
NiteJokester

NiteJokester's Gamercard
[quote=

Bridged - 3 shortcuts.

1.) The first shortcut is very simple, after all the power up balloons in the beginning, hang to the right, you will see cones in front of it.

2.) Ok, this one, i was absolutely amazed to see. You probaly ran right past it like all the time. Ok, what you have to do is where you see those 2 waterfalls flowing on the bridge, let an opponent pass you. Then you will see a railing open to your right and go through that big HUGE shortcut. Ill put money on that you didnt see it. lol.

3.) At the end of the level, you will jump and be launched into the air, stick to the left, and you will see cones in this shortcut.
[/quote] There is actually a 4th shortcut. its right before the turn to go to the first bridge. there is cones bewtween to patches of trees. Cut thru there and it spits you out on the bridge. This was the shortcut i was missing.

NiteJokester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 02:20 AM   #26
bobbowski

bobbowski's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by cady1992 View Post
This is definitely a shortcut. Ran through the guide, which helped a ton, still no achievement. Looked through the posts tried this one and unlocked it.
bobbowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 10:06 PM   #27
LiamsT630

ugottabejoking's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteJokester View Post
There is actually a 4th shortcut. its right before the turn to go to the first bridge. there is cones bewtween to patches of trees. Cut thru there and it spits you out on the bridge. This was the shortcut i was missing.
That's what got me it! Thanks a lot. This should be added to the main post.
LiamsT630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 05:24 PM   #28
Dark Kitsune

SabreFox 75's Gamercard
Interestingly enough, I did not do a single race in Reverse and unlocked this achievement. I hit more shortcuts, or areas where I would cut a turn that felt like shortcuts, than this guide shows. Maybe those are the "reverse" shortcuts, I do not know.
Dark Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:43 PM   #29
Lord Gothic

Lord Gothic's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteJokester View Post
There is actually a 4th shortcut. its right before the turn to go to the first bridge. there is cones bewtween to patches of trees. Cut thru there and it spits you out on the bridge. This was the shortcut i was missing.

Is'nt the first and fourth shortcut the same ? Im still haveing problem with this achievement its the only reason i couldnt finish the game in a day .

Could someone please add a screenshot or something that will point me to where the 4th shortcut is ?

Last edited by Lord Gothic; 01-30-2008 at 08:30 PM.
Lord Gothic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 05:52 AM   #30
RedRebellion86

Send a message via MSN to RedRebellion86

RedRebellion86's Gamercard
just got it after the factory 2 shortcut

200 ~ Jewel Quest
RedRebellion86 is offline   Reply With Quote