PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Party > Viva Pinata: Party Animals
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-07-2007, 08:48 AM   #61
pongsifu

pongsifu's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
What's with the achievement that says enter a cheat at the start screen, look in the manual for details. I used gamefly and I don't have a manual to look at...

Edit: For anyone who had the same this problem, the code is up up, down down, left, right, left, right, B, A

Games Completed: 11

Last edited by pongsifu; 12-09-2007 at 07:44 AM.
pongsifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 03:01 PM   #62
thrlride

thrlride's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KotoR Sentinel View Post
Alright. The best way that I found to get your achievements was to systematically move through each of the characters. And yeah, you have to select the character you want with a second controller BEFORE you select it in order to use the alternate color. Start with Hudson and move straight on right across the top row, playing and winning short games. Do the same for the bottom row and you should get all of the achievements you're after.
What happened was I started the race with 4 controllers, used player 2 so I could shoot him with a rocket. When I did that the computer took over my character and that I believe is what ruined it. As soon as I used that character again the achievements popped.
thrlride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 06:29 AM   #63
pongsifu

pongsifu's Gamercard

I have played through this game a couple dozen times and I still have yet to get the game I need to unlock the only level I'm missing. I read online you have to beat the level before it in single player (practice doesn't work) but I have never played it in single player...this is really annoying.

Last edited by pongsifu; 12-09-2007 at 07:45 AM.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:54 AM   #64
pwjuggalo

Send a message via MSN to pwjuggalo Send a message via Yahoo to pwjuggalo Send a message via Skype™ to pwjuggalo

ItsMeJohnD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
ok so i am wondering if int'; pinata of mystery can be done in practice mode or if i have to do it in an actual game also if i do it if the game does count between all the races or does it have to be done in just one race...thanks alot

Update - yes you can do it in practice...i found the best way to make the water bomb, smoke bomb & rocket pack appear was i used 4 controllers, 3 were rubber banded so the game didn't take over, use one of the extra controllers to run all the way to the end but do not cross finish line (make sure to rubber band your controller while doing this other wise game will take over before you get their and then you don't get achievement (found that out the hard way).....i did this on factory because it is the longest and has lots of powwer ups

Last edited by pwjuggalo; 12-10-2007 at 02:30 AM.
pwjuggalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:10 PM   #65
Eyeradicate

EYEradicate's Gamercard
Maybe I'm Dumb. But I can't find Practice Mode At All. Any Help

]
Eyeradicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:35 PM   #66
pongsifu

pongsifu's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeradicate View Post
Maybe I'm Dumb. But I can't find Practice Mode At All. Any Help
When you start a game and select the length of the game you have the option of short/medium/long/custom/practice mode.

Old 12-12-2007, 11:34 AM   #67
Eyeradicate

EYEradicate's Gamercard
Thanks, Oh and I am needing someone to trade the share and share alike with and also need to join three games and win. So anyone needing help let me know Send me a FR

]
Eyeradicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 07:01 PM   #68
Shirlybob

Send a message via AIM to Shirlybob Send a message via MSN to Shirlybob

Shirlybob's Gamercard
I only have 1 controller and I need 5 more achievements. It's really kinda hard to get a few of them while versing 3 computer or 3 people online. The ones I need are:

1. All Your Game Are Belong To Us - im sure i can get this on my own i just have to play more often.

2. Int'l Pinata of Mystery - this one is very hard with only one controller, i cant seem to get enough power ups in time before the others finish the race.

3. Tricky Treats - again the other players get in the way before i can smash enough pumpkins.

4. Rainbow of Pinatas - another easy one i can get simply by playing more often online

5. Popularity Contest - this one i really need help with because it seems like nobody i play with online speaks good english :P I try and explain that im going to try for the achievement but they pick other characters anyway.

if anyone has tips for a person with 1 controller, im willing to help out with any you may need as well.
Shirlybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:38 PM   #69
lumber laar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrlride View Post
I did short games and won all events with each character. I did not get the achievement for completing all 8 nor winning with all 8. I did not use the main color as I was trying to get rainbow as well. Does it have to be the main color?
i have this same problem man. i've played through 3 times now with each character and they're all in the alternative colors, and nothing. i've also played and won each race and nothing pops up. does anyone know what's going on?
lumber laar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 11:44 PM   #70
Smokez

Send a message via AIM to Smokez Send a message via MSN to Smokez

Smokez v2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I can't unlock a Challenge. I have played thru the game 17 times now. I need 1 mini game and I have played them all. It's #16, I wish there was an easy to tell how to unlock the mini games but there isn't. I only 2 more and I have the 1000. I don't really wanna return this without the 1000 but i don't know if i can handle played the game 17 more times just to unlock this last mini game. Does anyone what they did to unlock a mini game that wasn't for them?

Smokez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 09:50 PM   #71
Turbo

Raptor 2000's Gamercard
I was wondering if you could play with multipule accounts off of the same disc. So my friends and i could rent it and play online for the achivments off of the same box.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 07:33 PM   #72
ImAKing1987

Im A King 1987's Gamercard
I was wondering what the difference was in these achievements vs. the viva pinata achievements? I for one HATED them but liked the game. To me they just waste WAAAY to much time.(thats probably why I dont have them all) but I was wondering if they was what I hate to call "hard" to get? So I guess another thing would be rent or buy??
ImAKing1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:09 PM   #73
Gun-Nut

darksynopsis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I can't seem to get No Wipeouts and Bear Hug I don't see what I'm doing wrong

With No Wipeouts I set up a Practice Race and play as Franklin Fizzlybear and make sure to stay at the back so I'm not falling over, done this multiply times now and even tried it in a normal game.

And with Bear Hug I put a 2nd controller on and set it to Franklin Fizzlybear and then play as Florence Fizzlybear and make sure not to use any power-ups but no achievement

Anything I may be doing wrong?
Gun-Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 06:30 AM   #74
Fonkey Monkey

Send a message via AIM to Fonkey Monkey

Fonkey Monkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
i have 'So Awesome', yet minigame #39 is still locked. wtf?
how can i unlock it? id like to get the play all games achievement some time soon.

Legendary Status!!
We Are Lasers.
Fonkey Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 02:10 PM   #75
Pedle Zelnip

If you still need it, send me a msg as I have all unlocked and I need the Share and Share alike ach.
Pedle Zelnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 04:14 PM   #76
Gun-Nut

darksynopsis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Sorry if this has been asked but if I go and use a 48 Trial Card on an account and have it player 1 then sign in with my main account on Player 2 and host online is it possible to gain the Party Crasher achievement? or does it have to be done using 2 consoles?
Gun-Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 11:38 PM   #77
Meier

abellwillring's Gamercard
Was hoping to see a response to No Wipeouts. Regardless of how many times I don't fall, I still don't get this achievement.
Meier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 08:00 PM   #78
Executioner™

robertisyourgod's Gamercard
the achivements are fair
Executioner™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 05:42 AM   #79
jEnNz4

jEnNz4's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meier View Post
Was hoping to see a response to No Wipeouts. Regardless of how many times I don't fall, I still don't get this achievement.
Same here! and I am really frusterated! These achievements just aren't unlocking correctly. For example I did every short cut in the races and the achievement did not unlock. The 1st game I played online I took a shortcut I had taken multiple times and the achievement then unlocked. Also I have gotten every power up and have not gotten this achievement either.

On a side note, I have the achievement for unlocking everything but I still do not have challenge # 24. Do the challenges not count for that achievement?

jEnNz4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 06:18 AM   #80
Lucent Beam

Send a message via AIM to Lucent Beam

Lucent Beam's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
For No Wipeouts and Bear Hug, you need to do an actual complete event.
I'd advise starting up an online custom match so you can make it 2 races with 1 event each and if you do it right for all races, it will unlock when the entire game ends. It cannot be done one practice mode.... at least it didn't work for me.

And the Unlocking everything achievement means the Bonus content which can be viewed in 'options', I think. It's separate from challenge events.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:13 PM   #81
oGGo-nemesis

zIz NeMeSiS zIz's Gamercard
hi can someone tell me how i get the REDHOT RACER ACHIEVEMENT iv unlocked all races in the game and even tried playing every race in practice mode but still not got achievemnt, could someone tell me if theres a easy way to get this iv played this game so many times thought i wud of got it by now
oGGo-nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 03:59 PM   #82
Lucent Beam

Send a message via AIM to Lucent Beam

Lucent Beam's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by oGGo-nemesis View Post
hi can someone tell me how i get the REDHOT RACER ACHIEVEMENT iv unlocked all races in the game and even tried playing every race in practice mode but still not got achievemnt, could someone tell me if theres a easy way to get this iv played this game so many times thought i wud of got it by now
Odd that it hasn't unlocked if you have done it.
Just to be safe, I would play 2 long matches.. one on forward and one on reverse. If it doesn't unlock after that.... don't know what to say.
Old 06-28-2008, 11:13 AM   #83
Killswitch9000

Killswitch9000's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun-Nut View Post
Sorry if this has been asked but if I go and use a 48 Trial Card on an account and have it player 1 then sign in with my main account on Player 2 and host online is it possible to gain the Party Crasher achievement? or does it have to be done using 2 consoles?
nah you need to join games hosted by somebody online on a different xbox
Old 07-09-2008, 05:35 AM   #84
boofarama
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to boofarama

xSTONEDx B00FER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
i need event number 6 any help any1
boofarama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 10:19 AM   #85
Chojin

Send a message via MSN to Chojin

Chojin22000's Gamercard
For 'Play all challenge events' - do you actually have to win these events as well?

I've unlocked all 42 events and I played all the games in practice mode that I had even the slightest thought that I hadn't played it before but still no achievement.

So do I need to win - or Should I just start slogging through playing all 42 mini games in practice mode?

Edit: I've read up on it and I found out that even if you unlocked the stage it doesn't mean you've played it in the main game - and practice mode doesn't count.

So i've now got to lose my sanity playing long games over and over until this one fucking event turns up. by the by - four playthroughs and counting.

In case you can't tell I hate 'random' achievements like this where it should have unlocked if you play them all in practice mode. Bastards.

Edit2: immediately after editing the above I played one round of flickering frenzy, won and got the achievement (match didnt need to end). I know for a fact I played this last night with a friend over xbox live but didn't win the round. Glitchy as hell, and they should state 'this needs to be in single player' in the description. anyway 1000/1000 goodbye shit game.

Last edited by Chojin; 08-26-2008 at 02:20 PM.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:33 PM   #86
Mad Serg

Send a message via ICQ to Mad Serg

Mad Serg's Gamercard
What map to play to get "Pinanta of mystery"? I play first 3 maps million time with no result.
And is there any hint for Loaded bases? Looks impossible cuz of crazy random...
Mad Serg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:33 PM   #87
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
my sister brought this last christmas..obviously she let me played it so i got my 1000g on this in 2 weeks without any guide! very, very, very easy achievements!! and great fun but only for a few daysl lol then it gets shit!

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:23 AM   #88
Hataro Hanzo

Hataro Hanzo's Gamercard
don't know who is in control what on this site
but to let you know that the viva pinatia pary animails check list isn't working
thanks
Hataro Hanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:30 PM   #89
Deaddino

xL a n g o's Gamercard
Anybody doing any online achivs?
Deaddino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 03:23 AM   #90
HBKnight

HBKnight's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaddino View Post
Anybody doing any online achivs?
I need the online ones. Gamer Tag is HBKnight, feel free to hit me up sometime.
HBKnight is offline   Reply With Quote