PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Lord of the Rings: Conquest
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-08-2011, 03:38 PM   #1
Tristan360

Tristiano1995's Gamercard
1 to 10

On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate this game?
I never knew there was a Lord Of The Rings game and as a big fan of the movies I would like to know what everyone thinks of it.
Tristan360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
xBurnleyxFC

manchester don's Gamercard
I'd probably give it a 6/10

If you didn't already know, the online (which was always a good laugh), isn't running anymore because EA decided to close the servers!

In terms of the single player, if you're really into LOTR you'll love it, because you're put into the middle of some of the most memorable battles (Minas Tirith is my personal favourite!) and can do both Good and Evil campaigns.

Also, you can decide which class you want to be - archer, mage, warrior or scout - with each having his own strengths and weaknesses. The combat can be both exciting and frustrating at times. You can get killed/knocked down very easily.

If you can get the game fairly cheap, I would go for it - but remember you're only getting the single player now! Hope that gave you a good idea of what it's like

Currently playing (One's in bold need boosting online) - Gears 1, Dead Rising, PES 6, Just Cause, COD3, Top Spin 2, Oblivon, Fight Night Round 3, Football Manager '07, Far Cry Instincts: Predator, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, WWE Smackdown vs Raw '07.
xBurnleyxFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:55 PM   #3
KNIGHTOFSERA

hyrulesknight's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
^ agreed 5 or 6 /10

it was okay, nothing special

if you want a lord of the rings game I would suggest waiting for war in the north....which looks pretty good

http://www.warinthenorth.com/

also the Lord of the rings MMO has been Free to play for a while now, so if you want another LOTR game you could check that out

KNIGHTOFSERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:58 PM   #4
xBurnleyxFC

manchester don's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIGHTOFSERA View Post
^ agreed 5 or 6 /10

it was okay, nothing special

if you want a lord of the rings game I would suggest waiting for war in the north....which looks pretty good

http://www.warinthenorth.com/
Yeah, a new LOTR's game has been way overdue but the way War in the North is shaping up it looks like it's been worth the wait!

Currently playing (One's in bold need boosting online) - Gears 1, Dead Rising, PES 6, Just Cause, COD3, Top Spin 2, Oblivon, Fight Night Round 3, Football Manager '07, Far Cry Instincts: Predator, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, WWE Smackdown vs Raw '07.
xBurnleyxFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:10 PM   #5
Tristan360

Tristiano1995's Gamercard
Thanks alot for the feedback I will consider buying it!
Tristan360 is offline   Reply With Quote