PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > F1 2011
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-04-2011, 06:11 PM   #31
igor5618

Igor5618's Gamercard
I'm wondering about Test drive chieevo, I haven't foun anything pointing this for 100% sure but are thoose need to be valid laps or I can cut thet rack as much as I want? This way it's much faster on Monza or Montreal.

edit

Now I can confirm that theese laps don't need to be validated with valid lap times so you can cut corners as much as you want and obviously Monza and Canada are best for it (Monza is better).
When you rech thoose tracks in career (best to do in second season since ealier you'll be driving practice laps often if you want improve your car for team) pick long weekend.

Completed retail
: 150 Completed Aracde:24

Last edited by igor5618; 12-05-2011 at 08:18 AM.
igor5618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:25 AM   #32
ashleary

Send a message via MSN to ashleary

ashleyleary's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by igor5618 View Post
I'm wondering about Test drive chieevo, I haven't foun anything pointing this for 100% sure but are thoose need to be valid laps or I can cut thet rack as much as I want? This way it's much faster on Monza or Montreal.

edit

Now I can confirm that theese laps don't need to be validated with valid lap times so you can cut corners as much as you want and obviously Monza and Canada are best for it (Monza is better).
When you rech thoose tracks in career (best to do in second season since ealier you'll be driving practice laps often if you want improve your car for team) pick long weekend.
Now I'm wondering if it can track the exact distance your car travels (i.e 3 miles if you cut corners) OR whether it tallies the number of practice laps you do and just adds the total track length to your total (i.e 4 miles).
Amstrad CPC 464, Game Boy, SNES, Dreamcast, GBA XBOX, PSP, XBOX 360
Please follow @mouseymessages on Twitter
ashleary is offline   Reply With Quote