PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Lost Planet 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-09-2011, 06:04 PM   #1
Ryot Control

Send a message via AIM to Ryot Control

Ryot Control's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Platinum   2,500 Posts   GSL 11 Winner   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   Submit - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
What's the ideal boosting setup for Lost Planet 2?

If equipment wasn't an issue, what would it take to effectively boost this game for online achievements and/or noms?
Old 10-25-2011, 05:32 PM   #2
Eddy Kemp

Eddy Kemp's Gamercard
Unfortunately there are aspects to the online component of the game that require a minimum of 8 players performing an action simultaneously.

Even with the most epic of in-house boosting setups, you will find it very difficult to earn certain "noms" without help from a relatively large quantity of like-minded players.

If that is not a deterrent, I can comment more on what it takes to boost this game.
Eddy Kemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:43 AM   #3
xxDAMRONxx

xxDAMRONxx's Gamercard
If you are just now getting this game and are trying to boost things I would let you know this:

There is no point in doing ALL the work for the noms unless you can get the NUMBER 1 nom which requires you to be #1 on a leaderboard. Go for that first and if you do get it come back and see how to boost the other things. You do not want to do the MASSIVE amount of work required to get 1000 and then not be able to get it....trust me I know...lol I just got the number1 nom and now am doing all the other work now...which is a lot and I mean A LOT of work
Old 10-26-2011, 09:19 AM   #4
MarkusPP

Dr Pan Man's Gamercard
Is it possible to get the NUMBER 1 nom by getting ranked 1 in the ranked leaderboards for kill/death or win/loss ratio? It seems that you need at least 255 kills without dying or 10 wins without losing to get to rank 1.
MarkusPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 10:09 PM   #5
xxDAMRONxx

xxDAMRONxx's Gamercard
no because the people at the top do not play anymore, AND if you were to TIE them you would still be ranked lower than Number 1 as Number 1 is given to the FIRST player who got that ratio
Old 02-24-2012, 02:45 AM   #6
peter pans fary

peter pans fary's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy Kemp View Post
Unfortunately there are aspects to the online component of the game that require a minimum of 8 players performing an action simultaneously.

Even with the most epic of in-house boosting setups, you will find it very difficult to earn certain "noms" without help from a relatively large quantity of like-minded players.

If that is not a deterrent, I can comment more on what it takes to boost this game.
So there is no way to boost this with three or four people?
Old 04-16-2012, 09:31 PM   #7
TOO Taco Bob

Taco Bob's Gamercard
I realize this post is a bit dead, but just in case you never got an answer and assuming you still care, the NUMBER 1 nom is for getting the top slot on one of the various training leaderboards (ie. not multiplayer). There are 25 in total, but at this point most are pretty much maxed out, meaning the top spots are nearly impossible to beat.
TOO Taco Bob is offline   Reply With Quote