PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Alice: Madness Returns
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-11-2011, 01:27 AM   #1
romanzad

romanzad's Gamercard
Missed a Snout (chapter 1)

Just a quick question to clarify something,

I accidentally missed a snout in the Dodo Miserarium on Chapter One. I only realised after I got into the next area! I restarted the checkpoint and got back to pepper it but then I couldn't jump back to the next area!

I know I can chapter select when I finish the chapter but as I rented and just wanted to do one play through - but will I be able to reload the chapter just get the snout then quit out when it saves to count it to get the collectible achievements? Or if anyone knows how to get out the Dodo Miserarium if you backtrack after all clock and levers have been shot?

Any help would be awesome, thanks
Old 07-11-2011, 01:52 AM   #2
Patisonfire

The same thing happened to me in chapter two, and I found out that when you start backwards from chapter select it saves over your previous save...here's what you do: finish the chapter and then go back and get it. After you get that snout, keep going until you hit a check point or it won't save. Once you do and it saves, go to the main menu and go to chapter select again, and pick the last section of chapter 1...then you just have to finish the very end of the chapter again and you can keep playing normally, everything else will remain unlocked.
Patisonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:33 PM   #3
romanzad

romanzad's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patisonfire View Post
The same thing happened to me in chapter two, and I found out that when you start backwards from chapter select it saves over your previous save...here's what you do: finish the chapter and then go back and get it. After you get that snout, keep going until you hit a check point or it won't save. Once you do and it saves, go to the main menu and go to chapter select again, and pick the last section of chapter 1...then you just have to finish the very end of the chapter again and you can keep playing normally, everything else will remain unlocked.

awesome thanks man, would i still get the cheevo for collecting all snouts in a level doing it this way??
Old 07-11-2011, 04:17 PM   #4
defaultdotxbe

default dot xbe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by romanzad View Post
awesome thanks man, would i still get the cheevo for collecting all snouts in a level doing it this way??
yeah, it keeps track of individual snouts, so one you get your last one in any chapter you should get the the achievement
Old 07-11-2011, 05:23 PM   #5
romanzad

romanzad's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaultdotxbe View Post
yeah, it keeps track of individual snouts, so one you get your last one in any chapter you should get the the achievement
yeah just tried this and worked perfectly! hope the other chapters aren't as long as the first!!