PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dynasty Warriors 7
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-05-2012, 10:18 PM   #1
eXpLoSiVe Js

eXpLoSiVe Js's Gamercard
59/62 sworn allies-in bonds menu, all maxed

So i go to the stats menu, and im missing 1 sworn ally from wu and 2 from shu. When i go to the bonds menu, i count all 62 bonds and i have them all maxed to the green. Whats the problem? does anyone know how to check a different way to see who and if i am even missing 3?

I forgot because it been a while but what happens when you max bonds with a char. Or when you aquire them as sworn allied? I want to see if what i unlocked is shown in the galllery. Thanks!
eXpLoSiVe Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:17 AM   #2
koyomiwa

Koyomiwa's Gamercard
Yes theres a way to check out which officers your missing, if you go to the teahouse lady, then go to sworn allies and from there you can write down which allies you have, and which you need to get. Some allies can be brought from the merchant.

Bonds help unlock stuff for the gallery
koyomiwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:39 PM   #3
eXpLoSiVe Js

eXpLoSiVe Js's Gamercard
Thanks for your reply. All my allies are maxed (light blue) They all show to be maxed in both the menu when you hit start in conquest at bonds and tea house lady.
eXpLoSiVe Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:47 PM   #4
Skedarr

Skedarr's Gamercard
For them to become useable as an ally you need to have had the visit you in a town, so like the other poster said check the tea lady to work out which you have missed then go hire those people until 1 comes to visit you, once theyve visited you they will become avialable as an ally. This also happened to me was missing 2 and just hired them from the merchant until they came to visit me.
Skedarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:56 PM   #5
shadowskull46

shadowskull46's Gamercard
I filled Lu Bu's bar more than halfway but he never showed up to talk to me and he's not available as a sworn ally.
shadowskull46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:08 PM   #6
LCUU

LCUU's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowskull46 View Post
I filled Lu Bu's bar more than halfway but he never showed up to talk to me and he's not available as a sworn ally.
That shouldn't be. He should be available as sworn ally when you got 30% of the bond.