PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Cars 2: The Video Game
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-12-2011, 05:44 AM   #1
epidemic1979

Do you need to get Gold on all missions?

Just wondered if you need to Gold medal all CHROME missions? I see a achievement for obtaining gold on all hunter missions but wanted to know if you still need to worry about getting gold on the rest of the missions to finish the game? As the gained experience unlocks new events. Or is it possible to unlock all missions and finish the game with less than gold on the rest of the missions.

I'm also having problems getting gold on hunter missions. It seems the cars are just too fast most of the time and the weapons always seem to miss and I end up getting silver. Does anyone have any advise or tips on how to make these easier.

Many thanks to any one who could answer this for me.

Thanks.

Last edited by epidemic1979; 07-12-2011 at 01:49 PM.
epidemic1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:21 PM   #2
wariowarrior

wariowarrior's Gamercard
All you need is to get at least bronze in every mission and only Gold in the Hunter missions. You dont unlock any car(s) by getting all Gold and there is more than enough xp in the game.
To get Gold in Hunter missions just wait till at least 2 cars are near to eachother and fire on them both. Combos of +4 and +5 really bump up the score. Getting a few good combo's in 5 waves easily gets you enough for Gold. So dont waste your time picking of single cars just solely go for the combo's.
wariowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:11 PM   #3
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
you need gold on one survivor mission too. but races and all other survivors are fine at 3rd place. i thought you had to get gold on the survivor missions at first and was getting pretty upset getting silver on the later ones. im silly though