Recommendation?

Played the demo and I was very impressed - seems like a lot of depth, collectables etc.. wasn't expecting all that.

Since i couldn't find any reviews... anyone who purchased it yet finish it? How many levels/hours of just core gameplay?

Would you recommend?

Thanks in advanced :)

There are 5 main mission and 5 survival mission to go along with them. Overall the campaign is at best guess about 3 hours for me.

It is fairly fun as you go through but the lack of online multiplayer for me at least means I have little reason to keep playing now a will most likely only come back to this once or twice.

Hi Sinsko, I bought it this morning, and have been playing all afternoon / evening so far. It is fairly short, only 5 levels with each taking me around 20-40 minutes or so to complete, but you do have 4 characters to go through the game with though, and doing each level with 2 different characters nets you an achievement too.

Personally, for 800msp, I love it. I've bought far worse games for a lot more points! Unfortunately, there is no XBL Co-op (local only) but the addition of a survival mode is pretty cool. As for the collectables, I found 8-10 on my 1st go of each level, so they're not all that well hidden, but some only appear at certain sections of the level too though it seems (on retrying levels).

I've waited for a game like this for ages, Dawn of War was great, but an arcadey hack 'n' slash version is brilliant. :)

If it's any consolation, this was the first xbla title I have ever picked up on release day, and from what I have seen so far, it was well worth the 800 points. The lack of xbl co op doesn't bother me as I rarely play anything co op. Overall I would give it a 9.0/10, there's always room for improvement.

Lets face facts, there will be no DLC and there will be no on-line co-op.

Its a fairly decent game with these faults and a cheap boss battle at the end, at 800MS points its not bad.

Bare in mind all the summer of arcade games are 1200.