PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shmup > Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-13-2011, 12:47 PM   #1
Heroic Blanket

Heroic Blanket's Gamercard
Achievements Guide

Overview:

Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10
Offline: 12 (200)
Online: 0 (0)
Approximate amount of time to 200 : 5 - 10 hours
Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2 (And 1 run of each survival mission)
Number of missable achievements: 0
Glitched achievements: None
Cheats disable achievements: No Cheats
Does difficulty affect achievements: No difficulty

Achievement Guide

The achievements for this game aren't to bad from the looks of things and I figured that as I'm one of the first to play it I may as well write up how I got each of them as I go in case anyone finds them useful.

Achievements are in the order with which I unlocked them.

Master Your Craft

This will be the first achievement you unlock. Simply press LB when the circle around your character is full and glowing.

Devastator

I got this on the very first mission by playing as the Sternguard Veteran. His default weapon is a Heavy Bolter which combined with his focus fire special ability and the ton of range based power ups makes it easy to finish the first mission without using melee.
Just consistently move around while firing and any enemies that get close enough to you should get mowed down by your gun when they are right in front of you.

To ensure you get this, never press A during the mission so that you don't accidentally kill one of the weaker enemies.

Honour in My Shield

I also got this one of the first level. If you use the method I mentioned above then as long as you are careful to not get hit by too much enemy range fire then the first level should be fairly easy to finish without dying.

Bloodbath

A bloodbath is a kill streak of 25+ kills. I got this fighting the boss of the second mission. At one point he will "spawn" a large number of Gretchins, make sure they are all in a group together then just go to town on them. I got a 26 kill bloodbath.

The survival missions are also a good spot to get this.
On the first survival mission I got an angel of death 24kill streak (1 short of a bloodbath).
On the second survival mission I got a 36 kill bloodbath and a 28 kill bloodbath.

Exterminatus

For this achievement you just need to kill 5000 enemies in total across all missions. I got it near the end of the last mission.

The 3rd and 4th mission will both give you ~1k+ kills with the other 3 giving you 500+. Throw in the survival missions and you will get this one easily.

Victory for the Chapter (Secret Achievement)

You will get this for beating the War Boss at the end of the last mission.

Emperor’s Champion

You just need to earn a gold medal on each of the survival missions.

The following times earned me a gold medal:

Chem-Generator: 4:38.15
Engine Destruction: 3:21.13
Minelayer Hangar: 3:47.01
Teleporta Complex: 3:22.32
Command Deck: 3:47.58

For the Emperor!

You need to get 50 kills with each melee and ranged weapon for every character.

An easy way to do this is to play through the campaign with 1 character. After doing this you should now have well over 50 kills with each of that characters weapons and have unlocked all the weapons for every character.
Now just go into survival mode and play each of the other characters survival levels 3 times, one with a different primary weapon.

Chapter Brother

Just play through a mission in co-op. The game does not have live co-op so this needs to be done locally.

If you play with a friend then this should be fairly easy to do.
If you don't have another person then you can attempt with a second controller. If you are going to take this route then I would suggest waiting until you have earned some of the higher power ups and better weapons and doing it on the first mission.
Relic Bearer

Each level has 10 collectables on them. The collectables are a wing badge. They are hidden inside destructible boxes marked with a skull throughout each level. If you just fire your gun around as you progress making sure to destroy any destructible items and you should easily find these.

Tactical

You unlock weapons and abilities via the points earned from destroying enemies and destructible items.
The game seems to be random in which item it will work towards unlocking with the points you earn and it will unlock weapons for the characters that you are not currently playing at.

Just keep playing through the missions and you should unlock this by the time you have done Chapter Master.

Chapter Master

For this achievement you just need to play through the game with two different marines.
If you played through all the missions with a single character the first time then you simply need to pick a second one and play through them again with that character.

I did this with the Sterngaurd Veteran and the Techmarine.

Last edited by Heroic Blanket; 07-14-2011 at 02:43 PM.
Heroic Blanket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:07 PM   #2
comfy socks

comfy socks's Gamercard
**SPOILER**

the secret achievement is called, victory for the chapter, and the description is defeat the warboss!

Last edited by comfy socks; 07-13-2011 at 02:10 PM.
comfy socks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:44 PM   #3
I JiMb0 I

I JiMb0 I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by comfy socks View Post
**SPOILER**

the secret achievement is called, victory for the chapter, and the description is defeat the warboss!

So in other words just complete the game! usually secret achievement are unmissable!

I JiMb0 I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:04 PM   #4
comfy socks

comfy socks's Gamercard
yep, you unlock it just after *spoilering* the *spoiler*
Old 07-13-2011, 08:29 PM   #5
Khazrak

Khazrak's Gamercard
I just noticed, going into your stats screen and scrolling left/right - you can see all of that characters current stats, including kills with their primary weapon. Very handy to keep track of what you need!

Loving this game so far, Dungeon Siege 3 was ok, but having this with more RPG elements, loot and a longer story would be awesome!
Khazrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:13 PM   #6
RogueSatedan

RogueSatedan's Gamercard
nice catch with the weapon stats Khazrak!! and thanks Heroic Blanket for those gold times. hopefully that will help...
RogueSatedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:40 PM   #7
Predni

rasterloda's Gamercard
2 Question, all Achievements offline and how hard is Gold Medal on Survivalmodes?
Predni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 11:33 PM   #8
SPL1FF 91

spl1ff 91's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predni View Post
2 Question, all Achievements offline and how hard is Gold Medal on Survivalmodes?
This game has no online but does have on achievement which requires local co-op. The gold's are really easy to get.

For the guide writer,

I believe you missed the achievement for playing each mission twice and a tip for the survival mode is to leave the power-ups (especially health and iron halo) until it has at least gone silver and you will struggle to fail before gold (leaving all power-ups until as late as possible has netted me up to second place on survival leaderboards)
SPL1FF 91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:38 AM   #9
Heroic Blanket

Heroic Blanket's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPL1FF 91 View Post
For the guide writer,

I believe you missed the achievement for playing each mission twice
Thanks for picking that up, added it to the guide.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:20 AM   #10
comfy socks

comfy socks's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroic Blanket View Post
Approximate amount of time to 1250 : 5 - 10 hours
unless i missed something i dont think there is that much G on the game
Old 07-14-2011, 09:33 AM   #11
Dynamite Andy

Send a message via MSN to Dynamite Andy Send a message via Skype™ to Dynamite Andy

Dynamite Andy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Is this game any good? Considering picking it up.

Dynamite Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:52 AM   #12
comfy socks

comfy socks's Gamercard
Definitely worth picking up the only problem is it can be completed in about 4 hours and there is no live co-op but other than that it is a really good, fun game.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:54 PM   #13
tkhbecker

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Easiest Bloodbath I found was the level 2 Boss.

On the second wave of gretchins I used Librarians special move onced swarmed. Easy +35 kills

Pixels
tkhbecker is offline   Reply With Quote