PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shmup > Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-15-2011, 02:54 AM   #31
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Can you do co-op up till the point when you finish a level, and then plug out the controller for it to count as a "single player completion" of a chapter?

I've not much problems with my girlfriend in co-op, but single player rapes me even on Chapter 2.
neeker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:10 PM   #32
Cymru kakashi

Cymru Kakashi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkhbecker View Post
Easiest Bloodbath I found was the level 2 Boss.

On the second wave of gretchins I used Librarians special move onced swarmed. Easy +35 kills
Exactly how I got it too, Thanks!

Cymru kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:01 PM   #33
paul299

paul299's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide, it was very helpful especially the Chapter Brother tip about adding a second controller at the last minute.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:36 AM   #34
JimL2112

JimL2112's Gamercard
Quote:
Devastator
Complete a mission without using melee.

Best done with a ranged class such as the Techmarine or Stemguard Veteran and just rely on your gun and specials (which you will do for 95% of the game anyway), just make sure you don't hit A during the course of the mission. Any class can do this, and overall it's easiest for all of the classes to do it on the first mission (especially with a Melee-based class).
I played Mission 1 as the Vanguard Veteran and although I used the Special Ability* I DID NOT touch and I did not unlock the Devastator Achievement.

Also I turned on a second controller, signed in a local profile (no LIVE) and got the in-game message "Only Player 1 can earn Achievements" or something like that, and I did not unlock Chapter Brother.

I did unlock the Power Sword for Space Marine

*NOTE In Space Marine there's an achievement called Burn Them All which is earned by using only ranged Plasma weapons, and using Melee -OR- the Charge Attack will prevent it from unlocking! I wonder if Kill Team thinks the Vanguard Veteran special attack is Melee?
JimL2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:41 PM   #35
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I used Sterguard Veteran. Used a 2nd controller for half the level. I died twice as did player 2. Yet I still unlocked Honor in my Shield? Don't know how exactly, but I'll take that glitch quite happily.

As for Bloodbath. When I was up against Weird Boy at the end of Chapter 2. I waited for all the small orks to run out. Then I ripped them all with my Plasma Cannon and got that achievement there. Such a fun game, glad I got it. Might try the retail version

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote