PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NCAA Football 12
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-15-2011, 01:35 AM   #1
GamerAttack

I 12emixed's Gamercard
Best of all time achievement question 2

Is this reffering to the offline leaderboards? or online? Because I'm unable to connect to xbox live for a couple of days
GamerAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:20 AM   #2
RwHo

Offline Leaderboards. Don't need to be on Xbox Live to get this one.
RwHo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:21 AM   #3
Basketball

yes, it is for offline.
Basketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:10 AM   #4
bransh

Acura01's Gamercard
can someone explain on how this works because i got the campus legend achievement but not those two, can i still get them even though my season is ending in one game? how are they based is what i mean

Also for the stat booster abilities you can purchase will I be able to keep the boosters i already bought for my ongoing seasons or will i have to restart at the stats i started with before i bought any? That is if i keep the same player will i be able to keep them

Also I am guessing if you get this achievement the Conference King achievement will also be unlocked correct?
bransh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:19 AM   #5
Team Penguin

Send a message via AIM to Team Penguin

IX Wasian XI's Gamercard
It doesn't have to be done in one season. I got mine by boosting an existing player to 99 and then simming through the seasons. As for whats its based on exactly, I would guess the main stats of that position. For example, HB yards, carries, etc.

This is a no unjustified rage zone. Please proceed to the other side of the room. Thank you for your cooperation.
Team Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:23 AM   #6
bransh

Acura01's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Penguin View Post
It doesn't have to be done in one season. I got mine by boosting an existing player to 99 and then simming through the seasons. As for whats its based on exactly, I would guess the main stats of that position. For example, HB yards, carries, etc.
Ok thanks for clearing that up but what about the other things i listed such as the increased stat abilities that are available through the purchase of with xp points
Old 07-15-2011, 03:38 AM   #7
Team Penguin

Send a message via AIM to Team Penguin

IX Wasian XI's Gamercard
I'm guessing the ones that say Career boost should stay with you otherwise they probably disappear. But I say that with no certainty.

This is a no unjustified rage zone. Please proceed to the other side of the room. Thank you for your cooperation.
Team Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:39 AM   #8
bransh

Acura01's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Penguin View Post
I'm guessing the ones that say Career boost should stay with you otherwise they probably disappear. But I say that with no certainty.
Alright thank you for that I guess I will find out