PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Captain America: Super Soldier
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-16-2012, 10:51 AM   #1
Gonzogasm

Bobblehead Jay's Gamercard
blowin crap up

Where is the best place to get the 'he hates these cans' achievement. The guide says in the Orchard but I went to the Orchard and there is nothing to blow up. Any ideas?
Gonzogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 03:23 PM   #2
JAW LV

JAW LV's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzogasm View Post
Where is the best place to get the 'he hates these cans' achievement. The guide says in the Orchard but I went to the Orchard and there is nothing to blow up. Any ideas?
I forget the exact name of the level, but there is a level were there are a bunch of vehicles and usually next to each vehicle is 2-3 explodable cans. The level has a fenced area with some shipping containers and in that area are a bunch of explodable cans too. You can probably blow up around 20 items in this level.

PROUD MEMBER OF
NUTRITION/EXERCISE QUESTIONS? ASK ME!
TRYING TO MAKE THE GAMING COMMUNITY A HEALTHIER COMMUNITY... EVEN IT TAKES ONE GAMER AT A TIME!
JAW LV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:25 PM   #3
HalfEVILmonkey

HalfEVILmonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAW LV View Post
I forget the exact name of the level, but there is a level were there are a bunch of vehicles and usually next to each vehicle is 2-3 explodable cans. The level has a fenced area with some shipping containers and in that area are a bunch of explodable cans too. You can probably blow up around 20 items in this level.
Yes, this is definitely the best spot. There are literally double the number of explodable containers than you need. It is an outside area that is patrolled by a bunch of snipers, if memory serves me correctly. The snipers are mostly up above you on those long medal box containers, and behind that area is the place he is talking about with some open-air vehicles and tank-like cars and a ton of red containers.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:35 AM   #4
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
or you can replay the challenge "DOMO" it's quick and there is a bunch of barrels in the beginning....I also finished up the 50 crippling attacks on this one too.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:47 PM   #5
peppersken

The PEPman's Gamercard
Best place I found was between the Sewer and Lab entrance. There are 4 computers on the sewer side that can be destroyed. On the lab side, head into the room and there are 3 fuel tanks with 3 red explosives each (8) with another 3 red barrels to the right and another singled red barrel to the right of that. Also there are 3 computers you can destroy at the top of the steps for a total of 15 on the lab side. You can tear through that pretty quick and helped me get the achievement quickly.
peppersken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:57 PM   #6
geordiedeviant

geordiedeviant's Gamercard
Just played this yesterday and working towards the same cheev. I found the challenge Ballroom Blitz seemed quite good for upping the numbers. When you start out if you look up there are a load of barrels above you on the upper level. Either use the rocket launcher on the stage or just throw the shield at them. I found that the 2 guys usually blew them up for me though which still counts towards the counter.

geordiedeviant is offline   Reply With Quote